Author Topic: Unverified  (Read 1271 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Unverified
« on: November 01, 2017, 10:42:48 AM »
Ot Morpho which is under EU surrender kiems data. According to data only 3.5 million were verified to have voted. EU is asking for it's budgetary support back and is putting pressure..when the international media is saying it was a shame it is based on this ot Morpho dossier. At the end of day Uhuru will get away with it as EU has no leverage against him

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Unverified
« Reply #1 on: November 01, 2017, 10:50:22 AM »
Put a link. Moropho identified 7.5m out 7.6M votes. Biometrically 5.5M. I
Ot Morpho which is under EU surrender kiems data. According to data only 3.5 million were verified to have voted. EU is asking for it's budgetary support back and is putting pressure..when the international media is saying it was a shame it is based on this ot Morpho dossier. At the end of day Uhuru will get away with it as EU has no leverage against him

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 01, 2017, 11:02:51 AM »
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/IEBC-Kenya-repeat-election-turnout-/1056-4164536-adhopgz/index.html
I have no link that why info is unverified. It seems iebc had different data see link above. So in this case iebc has sealed NASA fate. It is now time for raila to retire and never ever show up for another drubbing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2017, 11:13:28 AM »
If he was sane - but he is desperate politician - so he keep running and running until he dies. 2022 he is facing WSR.
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/IEBC-Kenya-repeat-election-turnout-/1056-4164536-adhopgz/index.html
I have no link that why info is unverified. It seems iebc had different data see link above. So in this case iebc has sealed NASA fate. It is now time for raila to retire and never ever show up for another drubbing

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2017, 11:17:42 AM »
Raila keeps digging. There is no reason for this fight. Demographics are not on his side anymore

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 01, 2017, 12:07:21 PM »
This is very interesting. So why couldn't they announce them on election day like they did on 8/8 and avoid this circus from 26th to 30th? Turnout is meant to be given promptly to avoid all that. Wacha tuone.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 01, 2017, 12:32:06 PM »
This is very interesting. So why couldn't they announce them on election day like they did on 8/8 and avoid this circus from 26th to 30th? Turnout is meant to be given promptly to avoid all that. Wacha tuone.
Simple.

I suspect to be 100% sure in case of any petition, they rechecked and rechecked everything.

I doubt Rao will petition. He knows it.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: November 01, 2017, 01:41:25 PM »
Simple.

I suspect to be 100% sure in case of any petition, they rechecked and rechecked everything.

That only makes sense for the results. I don't understand why they'd do that with turnout, though, except to create unnecessary doubt. Announcing turnout every two hours during voting and at close of voting is by itself intended as a check against later manipulation so rather than caution what you describe represents at best extreme carelessness.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 01, 2017, 02:00:47 PM »
Simple.

That only makes sense for the results. I don't understand why they'd do that with turnout, though, except to create unnecessary doubt. Announcing turnout every two hours during voting and at close of voting is by itself intended as a check against later manipulation so rather than caution what you describe represents at best extreme carelessness.
[emoji848]

You could be right. It would, one could speculate, show the unrealistic expectations we have of our public institutions borne by decades of ineptitude.