Author Topic: Robina, Boni Mwangi of Starehe concedes.....  (Read 1292 times)

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
Robina, Boni Mwangi of Starehe concedes.....
« on: August 09, 2017, 12:37:13 PM »
Genuinely disappointed. Do you think those young heroes you promised will really emerge? Boni has just been anti corruption. Not taken any side, tribal or party affiliation. Aki sisi, nani alituroga?  :(

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Robina, Boni Mwangi of Starehe concedes.....
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 12:41:55 PM »
Kadame - Boni is a hapless idealist, too naive for our politics. Saint or not you need muscle - Sonko, Waititu, Joho kind of muscle - sadly. I was for Steve Mbogo who has been cast aside by Jaguar. I don't mind Jaguar either. The younger insurgents are musclemen & women like Sonko and Waiguru. It is mostly a generational change - not a sanity change.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 12:57:18 PM »
I would like to support Boniface but he strikes me as slightly immature. Pouring a bucket of paint on police spokesman was a bit much lol.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 01:57:07 PM »
Kichwa believes politics is about ideals and tribe is a red herring to cover for rigging or laziness. Fact is Tribe is King.

In Starehe, all the aspirants were Okoyu. SoTribe was not a factor.

Mbogo is as monied as Jaguar, and Bonnie's fund raiser had over 7M. He had more billboards and posters than the other two so money was not IT

I think Bonnie is not as street smart as the other two. Yes he was a hawker but negro struggles to express himself in Kiswahili or Sheng. Makes him look like one of those elite and less of a hustla. My bet is many viewed him as a tourist than one of them.

The other one is, he fell for the social media trap that PK found himself in. He mistook twirra impressions for popularity. Negro farts and shares it in twirra.

Third, politics is about impression not policy or integrity. I met Jaguar at Pangani on his way to Jubilee House. He moved with thugs, dirty slum dogs and was perfectly at ease. The boy is highly likable in person.

May be the votes Bonnie got show you a fraction of Kenians who have utopian fantasies and imagine the ballot will be the answer
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 03:04:27 PM »
Yes vooke - BM thought Kenyans would reward his integrity and activism with votes... if that was the case Ekuru would also hack it.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 03:05:44 PM »
Yes vooke - BM thought Kenyans would reward his integrity and activism with votes... if that was the case Ekuru would also hack it.
Me, I dont know what Kenyans want.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 03:18:52 PM »

They need you to appeal, you must ooze with appeal. Whatever you are selling must appeal to them like practically, and they must feel like you're one of them.

Uhunye is a thug but he has demystified presidency. This is one thing that makes many overlook his obvious failures. Negro even attempted to dab. He's your guy complete with a college jacket. I think it's not PR,he is really friendly.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 03:22:50 PM »
Orengo,Shikuku,Koigi,Anyona...they all wanted to be rewarded for their pain. Nobody bought that.

PS
Babu falls here too though I don't wish to throw shades at him. But Babu's detention was due to the coup. His cv is blank right up to after he was released. I was surprised nobody asked him why he was detained in the first place, and whether he actually participated in the coup. That question convinced me the debates were a scam.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 03:30:35 PM »

They need you to appeal, you must ooze with appeal. Whatever you are selling must appeal to them like practically, and they must feel like you're one of them.

Uhunye is a thug but he has demystified presidency. This is one thing that makes many overlook his obvious failures. Negro even attempted to dab. He's your guy complete with a college jacket. I think it's not PR,he is really friendly.
Uhuru as an individual is a nice guy. Too bad he got roped into Naivasha massacres under pressure to inherit Kibaki Kyuk support. I liked him a great deal when he was defeated and tried to reform KANU before the tribalists got him and pressured him. But he owes too much to too many thugs including his own damned family. Makes him utterly incapable of forcing his people to cease corruption. That makes him a very bad leader. Even though he may be a great pal.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 03:31:45 PM »
Orengo,Shikuku,Koigi,Anyona...they all wanted to be rewarded for their pain. Nobody bought that.

PS
Babu falls here too though I don't wish to throw shades at him. But Babu's detention was due to the coup. His cv is blank right up to after he was released. I was surprised nobody asked him why he was detained in the first place, and whether he actually participated in the coup. That question convinced me the debates were a scam.

Of course he is a peaceful Kenyan who believes in democracy. He was detained for pushing for democratic change against the mugumo tree.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 03:32:02 PM »
Ruto on the other hand is simply unlikeable. Im sure he adds to the mess rathee than improve Uhurus governance. I dont like Ruto. I cant even bring myself to seeing him as a nice guy like I can even Waititu (who really is in person a nice fellow)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 03:42:00 PM »
Ruto on the other hand is simply unlikeable. Im sure he adds to the mess rathee than improve Uhurus governance. I dont like Ruto. I cant even bring myself to seeing him as a nice guy like I can even Waititu (who really is in person a nice fellow)

DPORK is combative and trust me every leader needs that. He is also quite vindictive or ambitious depending on where you sit. And I hear he carries grudges. All in all, at a personal level, Ruto is really friendly. Negro has split personality I swear; the politician, and then the man