Author Topic: Who has deleted the 'RAILA REJECT IEBC Results" thread by Globalcitizen?  (Read 1715 times)

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
Ummm.....Veritas, mods.....where is the thread I updated just a few minutes ago gone? The one titled NASA rejects results started by Globalcitizen...had 22 replies, last two were mine, we were discussing the form 34 As...im keeping an eye on that story, whoever has done this please restore it? I honestly think it is VERY RUDE too! 8) As far as I know no rules were violated, there wasnt even matusi there. Sheesh!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Who has deleted the thread?
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 08:07:02 AM »
I also don't know why. Kindly restore.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Perhaps Global deleted it himself?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Nope I didn't delete it some moderator or hacker may have ..this site is marked by all security softwares as unsafe. Someone needs to help veritas secure it. I know at&t won't allow me to post here without VPN

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
The culprit must be Pundit - so we don't question his god Ruto - we need a neutral admin. Check on LIVE media as NASA rejects the election results.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
The culprit must be Pundit - so we don't question his god Ruto - we need a neutral admin. Check on LIVE media as NASA rejects the election results.
Ha ha ha....Pundit will be suspected of any monkey business that goes on in this board.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Pundit is a scumbag. He hacked my email one time

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Looks like the dog ate not just Forms 34A, but also the thread discussing them.  Sad that we are having this discussion at all.  If kamwana is winning, IEBC has done him an injustice. 

The idea that they can release numbers without those forms?  Mind boggling.  If they have them at least in scan, they should be easy to link to.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
Looks like the dog ate not just Forms 34A, but also the thread discussing them.  Sad that we are having this discussion at all.  If kamwana is winning, IEBC has done him an injustice. 

The idea that they can release numbers without those forms?  Mind boggling.  If they have them at least in scan, they should be easy to link to.
LOL! It just poofed. Was there one moment and gone the next.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
LOL!!!!@

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Who has deleted the 'RAILA REJECT IEBC Results" thread by Globalcitizen?
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 01:07:42 PM »
LOL!!!!@

Yap i was too naive and he tracked me down and got into my account.. He would release tidbits of info to let me know. True Rv was another hacker. They both then went after all civils society in Eldoret and haunted them for ages during ICC.. He uses his skills sometimes to get even. Pundit is a SAVANT so he can be obsessed

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 03:32:04 PM »
Am often tempted to delete some things except my devotion to arguing my case rather than resorting to draconian tactics is "overbearing".
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 03:37:07 PM »
I'd love to imagine that the deletion was done in error

I have accidentally locked topics while typing. I propose we move lock and delete buttons inside another menu to avoid accidents.

I also propose that deleted threads or posts be retained for like 48hrs before deleting them completely just in case.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.