Author Topic: RAILA REJECT IEBC Results  (Read 2770 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
RAILA REJECT IEBC Results
« on: August 09, 2017, 02:12:14 AM »
Watch NTV.. it is funny to think NASA think they can close a gap of 1.1 million by complaining

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: NASA Orengo is playing games
« Reply #1 on: August 09, 2017, 02:28:06 AM »
Without taking any sides, I think it's reasonable to demand the source of the results.  It's not clear, if ominous, why IEBC would not provide this information, if in fact they haven't.  When they publish the information, they should be ready to back it up on the spot.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: RAILA REJECT IEBC Results
« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2017, 02:31:05 AM »
Raila has his own agents. Why can't he fucking produce his own forms. NASA needs to be responsible and wait for the forms from its agents. Raila needs to wait for ROs at the constituency level to announce then he can go court

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 09, 2017, 03:16:50 AM »
These as I have said before are PROVISIONAL results.

Final results will be Form 34C compiled from scans of form 34A.

IEBC has clarified that any discrepancy between these keyed in results and the scanned Form 34,the forms' figures carry the day.

What's the point of electronic transmission if EACH and every Form 34A once scanned and sent is FIRST verified before being beamed to our screens? There would be no results for hours if not days long afte they are sent
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2017, 03:42:36 AM »
 Do not worry we are going to review verify and contest any anomaly.

Raila has his own agents. Why can't he fucking produce his own forms. NASA needs to be responsible and wait for the forms from its agents. Raila needs to wait for ROs at the constituency level to announce then he can go court
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 04:20:05 AM »
What do you expect from sore losers.

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2017, 05:05:13 AM »
Just got back from the gym and checked the site.  It looks like we are not going to see forms 34A/B anytime soon.  It is probably going to be a struggle to get those from IEBC.  They should not be announcing results if they cannot present those documents.  I don't care who wins.  But it should not be debatable.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2017, 05:19:46 AM »
Oh  cut the crap.How do you think those form look and differ with electronic results.stop shifting goal posts.man up and accept Kenya verdict.

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2017, 05:31:07 AM »
Oh  cut the crap.How do you think those form look and differ with electronic results.stop shifting goal posts.man up and accept Kenya verdict.

When IEBC announce the results, they have the forms presumably.  It shouldn't be a fight to get them to share that information.  But apparently it is.

Harriet Tubman

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2017, 05:56:16 AM »
Apparently they agreed to send the forms to the interested parties through an email.  They could just drop the form 34A PDF file next to the polling station whose tally is complete and give everybody access.  Instead they are now creating email accounts so that they share this information with a select group of people.

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2017, 05:56:35 AM »

When IEBC announce the results, they have the forms presumably.  It shouldn't be a fight to get them to share that information.  But apparently it is.
you want them to share the images do you can do what with it...ocr them.come on the results should all tally up..data entered.. uploaded.. manually send to nairobi.its over for Raila.Accept n move on.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2017, 05:57:04 AM »

you want them to share the images so you can do what with it...ocr them.come on the results should all tally up..data entered.. uploaded.. manually send to nairobi.its over for Raila.Accept n move on.

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 05:59:54 AM »

you want them to share the images do you can do what with it...ocr them.come on the results should all tally up..data entered.. uploaded.. manually send to nairobi.its over for Raila.Accept n move on.

If you want to confirm that the results are true, you need those.  And yes, they should tally up.  But who apart from Jubilee is going to take IEBC's word without evidence?

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2017, 06:24:22 AM »
We have two weeks for that..right now it's not practical to dump images to you.You want to scroll through 40,000 images of form 34. We have electronic results being key-ed in. This is good. Now we should make sure there is no discrepancies with all the other forms.

Kindly learn to accept reality.

If you want to confirm that the results are true, you need those.  And yes, they should tally up.  But who apart from Jubilee is going to take IEBC's word without evidence?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2017, 06:27:41 AM »
It's too early to reject or accept the results. Just collect any evidence meticulously and run to Supreme Court in case of foul play.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2017, 06:34:10 AM »
We have two weeks for that..right now it's not practical to dump images to you.You want to scroll through 40,000 images of form 34. We have electronic results being key-ed in. This is good. Now we should make sure there is no discrepancies with all the other forms.

Kindly learn to accept reality.

To do that, you need "all the other forms".

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2017, 06:36:52 AM »
Of course. But those will come later. They require 3G network. Then we will have manual forms.Then we have ballot boxes and material being kept. IEBC are yet to make any declaration. The results right now are provisional but you'd be delusional to imagine any other different outcome.

For the purpose of any petition - IEBC will and should allow anybody access to all forms - copies of course - and the court can order re-counting or re-opening of ballots.

To do that, you need "all the other forms".

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2017, 06:44:05 AM »
They are not supposed to be displaying those results without those documents.  There is a court ruling somewhere.  I'll have another look at it when I get the chance.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2017, 06:48:20 AM »
I agree electronic is meant to keep us - media & public - up to speed. So it's provisional until the signed forms are verified and declared. Nothing wrong with what's happening. If NASA has beef - as is emerging - they should be preparing requests to IEBC by now - with ready high court applications to sub poena data from IEBC - in readiness for petition battle. They must avoid 2013 mistakes of late/inadmissible evidence.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2017, 06:56:42 AM »
I agree electronic is meant to keep us - media & public - up to speed. So it's provisional until the signed forms are verified and declared. Nothing wrong with what's happening. If NASA has beef - as is emerging - they should be preparing requests to IEBC by now - with ready high court applications to sub poena data from IEBC - in readiness for petition battle. They must avoid 2013 mistakes of late/inadmissible evidence.

But this is what those courts ruled against.  IEBC cannot announce results without the documentation.  It cannot just be text, word of mouth etc.  The last few weeks, they themselves have gone to great length to assure everyone that these things will be tightly coupled.

Maybe they are correct.  But by announcing them without accompanying documents they are opening the door to the kind of doubts NASA is now spreading.

Harriet Tubman