Author Topic: NASWA Fakes a Raid on their 'tallying Center's at Sifa Towers  (Read 1044 times)

Offline vooke

• Enigma
NASWA Fakes a Raid on their 'tallying Center's at Sifa Towers
« on: August 05, 2017, 06:47:31 AM »

Invalid Tweet IDInvalid Tweet ID

Reuters calls out their BS
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/aug/04/kenyan-opposition-raided-raila-odinga
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
Re: NASWA Fakes a Raid on their 'tallying Center's at Sifa Towers
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 12:33:56 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 03:06:14 PM »
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 05:31:47 PM »

Contrary to NASA bloggers and Babu's PA, the raid was at another location not Sifa House

Watch this clip and tell me what the misdirection was all about

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2017, 05:58:20 PM »
Vooke, do not burst your veins for nothing over this matter. NASA already said that it was a waste of time for Jubilee because this was anticipated and that is why they have more than one station. Jubilee is frustrated and it shows in Ouru' rumblings at rallies. This was supposed to be  easy. We all remember Ruto bragging "if we beat them when we were out of power, how can they even dream of beating us when we are in power". The moral of the story is that " Never under estimate dreamers". The classic Kibaki  mugumo tree analogy  tops them all. Every election is different and 2017 is not 2013.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2017, 06:05:46 PM »
They were after the names of the agents.

Vooke, do not burst your veins for nothing over this matter. NASA already said that it was a waste of time for Jubilee because this was anticipated and that is why they have more than one station. Jubilee is frustrated and it shows in Ouru' rumblings at rallies. This was supposed to be  easy. We all remember Ruto bragging "if we beat them when we were out of power, how can they even dream of beating us when we are in power". The moral of the story is that " Never under estimate dreamers". The classic Kibaki  mugumo tree analogy  tops them all. Every election is different and 2017 is not 2013.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2017, 07:33:42 PM »

I think you have never understood my position on parallel tallying. As long as NASWA gets MOST of its results from IEBC's publicly available results as opposed to independently scanning the forms 34 and 35, they will be wasting time