Author Topic: IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead  (Read 10858 times)

Offline Higgins the genius

• VIP
  • Superstar
IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead
« on: July 31, 2017, 01:40:22 PM »
From reliable sources. More to follow

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
Re: IEBC IT manager is confirmed dead
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2017, 01:43:06 PM »
Jesus Christ. I hope this is fake news. Wapi link????????????????????????????

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2017, 01:44:17 PM »
YEAH. THIS IS SAD.

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2017, 01:47:13 PM »
YEAH. THIS IS SAD.
Pundit, where are you guys getting this? I don't see anything reported anywhere???????????????????????

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2017, 01:49:57 PM »
Body found at City Mortuary and identified by family. The body was brought yesterday from Kikuyu. He has a missing arm.

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #6 on: July 31, 2017, 01:59:25 PM »
Blame flowing left, right and center

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #7 on: July 31, 2017, 02:02:39 PM »
Body found at City Mortuary and identified by family. The body was brought yesterday from Kikuyu. He has a missing arm.
May God have mercy on us. May the demons who did this meet their due. Is power so important? 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: July 31, 2017, 02:03:14 PM »
I guess he was tortured before being killed. Blame goes to GoK until they investigate this. He had 5 phones. They didn't take his car. The police should quickly swing into action. IEBC should also quickly work on contingency plan - change all passwords/servers configuration - name anything musando knew.

This for me is clearly linked to the elections - somebody trying to infiltrate IEBC system using brute force literally.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: July 31, 2017, 02:08:43 PM »
I guess he was tortured before being killed. Blame goes to GoK until they investigate this. He had 5 phones. They didn't take his car. The police should quickly swing into action. IEBC should also quickly work on contingency plan - change all passwords/servers configuration - name anything musando knew.

This for me is clearly linked to the elections - somebody trying to infiltrate IEBC system using brute force literally.

IEBC should also roll back everything that has changed in their db since Friday
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: July 31, 2017, 02:11:39 PM »
The more we go electronic - the more dangerous it get for guys running those systems.
IEBC should also roll back everything that has changed in their db since Friday

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #11 on: July 31, 2017, 02:14:55 PM »
The rumor started yesterday now it has been confirmed. Musando was a Jubilee man until he turned against them.

Here is Omollosque whatever:

1. The ballot stuffing plan has been abandoned but the order has yet to reach Mwathethe to disband the group
2. The focus is now on the 2007 style rigging where:

Led and managed by Consolata Bucha Maina:
  • Returning Officers will brazenly announce false results in favor of Uhuru/li]
    • IEBC will make one FINAL announcement and award the certificate to Uhuru
    • KDF and the Police will unleash a reign of terror
    • Uhuru will declare a state of emergency after some high ranking persons are killed and NASA blamed

Do I think they will succeed?

Pundit, when you come with your insults, first call Ruto and ask him to use all his power to establish whether there is any agreement between Keter and Uthamaki. And advice him not to rush his family to Sugoi. Mmechezwa vibaya.

The Sugoi Incident was used to gain access to Ruto's residence. They took away some cargo which I will show evidence of after elections.

Let the vooke and pundit start hurling matusi. I do not often respond after posting this type of info.
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #12 on: July 31, 2017, 02:20:52 PM »
It's noteworthy though that the Kasarani/Roysambu area has become very insecure of late. Just last week, a group of women were in the media talking about this, there were protests and a KCB rugby player was shot dead in cold blood (video doing the rounds on the internet).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: July 31, 2017, 02:21:23 PM »
Predictable uber-nonsense. You're a nut a case.
The rumor started yesterday now it has been confirmed. Musando was a Jubilee man until he turned against them.

Here is Omollosque whatever:

1. The ballot stuffing plan has been abandoned but the order has yet to reach Mwathethe to disband the group
2. The focus is now on the 2007 style rigging where:

Led and managed by Consolata Bucha Maina:
  • Returning Officers will brazenly announce false results in favor of Uhuru/li]
    • IEBC will make one FINAL announcement and award the certificate to Uhuru
    • KDF and the Police will unleash a reign of terror
    • Uhuru will declare a state of emergency after some high ranking persons are killed and NASA blamed

Do I think they will succeed?

Pundit, when you come with your insults, first call Ruto and ask him to use all his power to establish whether there is any agreement between Keter and Uthamaki. And advice him not to rush his family to Sugoi. Mmechezwa vibaya.

The Sugoi Incident was used to gain access to Ruto's residence. They took away some cargo which I will show evidence of after elections.

Let the vooke and pundit start hurling matusi. I do not often respond after posting this type of info.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: July 31, 2017, 02:22:50 PM »
Possibly. Also 5 dead people were found dumped in Kikuyu. If these were normal thugs - they will be nabbed easily - through the phone. They touched the wrong person - coz the spotlight is on the police to solve this murder.
It's noteworthy though that the Kasarani/Roysambu area has become very insecure of late. Just last week, a group of women were in the media talking about this, there were protests and a KCB rugby player was shot dead in cold blood (video doing the rounds on the internet).

Offline Kadame5

• Superstar
« Reply #15 on: July 31, 2017, 02:40:40 PM »
Was he even there? Only his car has been found packed there. That mpango wa kando story was Moses Kuria rubish. And who delivered the body to the mortuary? That is the person to start with. It'll take a LOT to convince people that this was a random thuggish attack. Why take him? Leave his car? And he had complained of death threats.

That said, the guy shouldve never taken a job with IEBC. Poor soul. Kenya is a mafia country. If you get death threats, run from the police and straight to JKIA. Iyo tu. I dont know who will want that job after this.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: July 31, 2017, 02:44:57 PM »
Tragic!! Crazy!!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #17 on: July 31, 2017, 02:50:36 PM »
It's shocking even though it was obvious that he was dead or somehow incapacitated when he didn't respond to reports of his missing.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #18 on: July 31, 2017, 02:51:15 PM »
Precipice. Looks like these are our dark(est) and tense hours.

Offline einstein_g

• Superstar
« Reply #19 on: July 31, 2017, 03:03:12 PM »
Just trying to be offer a different perspective during these tension filled times. He sent an SMS at 3 am on Saturday morning that seemed to indicate that he was fully aware of the following day's itinerary, according to IEBC.

Not good though, and I hate the fact that politics puts us through all this nasty tension every 5 years.

Was he even there? Only his car has been found packed there. That mpango wa kando story was Moses Kuria rubish. And who delivered the body to the mortuary? That is the person to start with. It'll take a LOT to convince people that this was a random thuggish attack. Why take him? Leave his car? And he had complained of death threats.

That said, the guy shouldve never taken a job with IEBC. Poor soul. Kenya is a mafia country. If you get death threats, run from the police and straight to JKIA. Iyo tu. I dont know who will want that job after this.