Author Topic: Wash wash senator  (Read 1912 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Wash wash senator
« on: October 15, 2023, 05:40:44 PM »
https://www.citizen.digital/news/trans-nzoia-senator-allan-chesang-linked-to-gold-scam-as-three-suspects-arrested-n329348

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Wash wash senator
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2023, 12:32:10 PM »
https://www.citizen.digital/news/trans-nzoia-senator-allan-chesang-linked-to-gold-scam-as-three-suspects-arrested-n329348
Was wondering who the criminal is. Kalenjin need to shun short cut and embrace legal enterprises.
When Ruto vacates office they will be back to square 1.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2023, 12:56:10 PM »
Why do you imagine that Ruto has taken Kalenjin anywhere?
Wacha jealous za ovyo.
There is almost zero development the last one year.
Nothing is going on all over the country as gok is broke.

Wash wash ni kila kabila

But Kalenjin esp kipsigis are now like Nigerian/Ghana Yahoo - almost all of young boys and girls are scammers.

I dont know how the society will recover - I think Kipsigis we have LOST IT - 10yrs from now - almost everyone will be a scammer.
Was wondering who the criminal is. Kalenjin need to shun short cut and embrace legal enterprises.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2023, 01:11:52 PM »
Wacha jealous za ovyo.

Wash wash ni kila kabila

But Kalenjin esp kipsigis are now like Nigerian/Ghana Yahoo - almost all of young boys and girls are scammers.

I dont know how the society will recover - I think Kipsigis we have LOST IT - 10yrs from now - almost everyone will be a scammer.
You guys are losing your social cohesion. It seems kalenjin land will be the next central. This what happens when you have population explosion, an educated populace and scarce resources. KALENJINS need to be taught how to scavenge aka hustle like okuyus. You need to bring mama mboga and mitumba mentality to mainstream kalenjin way of life. Otherwise you guys are fucked.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2023, 01:11:56 PM »
Wacha jealous za ovyo.

Wash wash ni kila kabila

Mtu wetu syndrome has grown MBIG in kales just like we predicted for some reason they think they will get away with everything and thus all this criminal activities.
I Love Kikuyus because they have zero mtu wetu mentality they hustle like punda, see a full grown kikuyu man selling sweets tropical na big G in Nairobi???

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2023, 01:19:04 PM »
Wacha jealous za ovyo.

Wash wash ni kila kabila

Mtu wetu syndrome has grown MBIG in kales just like we predicted for some reason they think they will get away with everything and thus all this criminal activities.
I Love Kikuyus because they have zero mtu wetu mentality they hustle like punda, see a full grown kikuyu man selling sweets tropical na big G in Nairobi???
Kales need to enter informal sector hustle economy immediately or they will be living in a totally chaotic society. One thing I have noticed is that Kales are very patriarchal making it impossible for men to be held to account. Yaani these guys rule their families the same way moi did  that why most educated kalenjin women end up divorced. This type of Familia tyranny just makes their family dysfunctional and by the time of succession the families are in a state of dysfunction that they just crumble. Women in kalenjin nation need more power and autonomy this will address some of these issues

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 16, 2023, 01:29:00 PM »
Guys you are turning this thread into a Kalenjin bashing venture .
A reflection of the Current Kenyan Psyche .
The Societal fabric of Kalenjins is all rooted to the Nyayo era .
A connection here and there meant getting a job and land in corrupt and unethical means.
After Moi got out of power it was a wake up call , Most of the Moists like Pundit thought using Raila was the key or returning to Moi error .
Bet zao zikaungua in 2007 after Raila was beaten fair and square by Kibaki .
Now that Ruto is back in power they think its the second coming of Moi era . How mistaken are they .
When obejctive people like us say Ruto has mismanaged the economy and it might affect his 2027 re-election they call us names . Oh well lets wait and see . If Ruto doesnt change tact in his economy policy he goes to opposition direct this is a FACT .

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2023, 01:35:55 PM »
A connection here and there meant getting a job and land in corrupt and unethical means.
After Moi got out of power it was a wake up call , Most of the Moists like Pundit thought using Raila was the key or returning to Moi error .
Now that Ruto is back in power they think its the second coming of Moi era . How mistaken are they .
When obejctive people like us say Ruto has mismanaged the economy and it might affect his 2027 re-election they call us names . Oh well lets wait and see . If Ruto doesnt change tact in his economy policy he goes to opposition direct this is a FACT .
We are not bashing kales. Just pointing out our objective observations. I want Pundit who is an insider to set the record straight

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 16, 2023, 02:02:25 PM »
Yes Kipsigis esp had huge population growth - the fertile large land has now reduced to 1/4 acre - Mau forest was good land bank - but now that is gone - we still have Narok to invade kidogo - otherwise things are tough.

Kalenjin women are ones who hold and feed the families. Kalenjin men like any pastoralist hate manual labour - they are so proud - selling or begging people to buy stuff is beneath them. So women will likely hustle or turn to umalaya.The boys - are now fulltime scammers - almost every family - and they are recruiting or copying each other.

The rest are betting and driving boda bodas.

Kipsigis are now watchmen of choice all over the country - even in Kiambu - most security guards are now from Bomet.

Few more years we shall see Kipsigis girls being barmen and malayas.

You guys are losing your social cohesion. It seems kalenjin land will be the next central. This what happens when you have population explosion, an educated populace and scarce resources. KALENJINS need to be taught how to scavenge aka hustle like okuyus. You need to bring mama mboga and mitumba mentality to mainstream kalenjin way of life. Otherwise you guys are fucked.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 16, 2023, 02:04:54 PM »
Size of land = Size of attitude. As land reduces; the pride disappears; survival for the fittest. I went home recently to find my bro has cleared a huge wetland and recovered like two acre land. The population explosion - idle young men everywhere - villages are like towns.

Kales need to enter informal sector hustle economy immediately or they will be living in a totally chaotic society. One thing I have noticed is that Kales are very patriarchal making it impossible for men to be held to account. Yaani these guys rule their families the same way moi did  that why most educated kalenjin women end up divorced. This type of Familia tyranny just makes their family dysfunctional and by the time of succession the families are in a state of dysfunction that they just crumble. Women in kalenjin nation need more power and autonomy this will address some of these issues

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 16, 2023, 02:08:54 PM »
Calling me Moist is the height of insolence.
I am proud kalenjin.
Kalenjin is bigger than Moi or Ruto.
I know for first time in 2022 kikuyu were able to transcend their leader interests.

Ruto is doing great. The pain now will give way to happiness in 2025/2026/2027.

The best time to execute painful reforms is NOW.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 16, 2023, 02:09:31 PM »
Size of land = Size of attitude. As land reduces; the pride disappears; survival for the fittest. I went home recently to find my bro has cleared a huge wetland and recovered like two acre land. The population explosion - idle young men everywhere - villages are like towns.

Lol your  brother is trying to fight nature. Kitawaramba. Messing with wetlands guarantees instant collapse of fhe ecosystem. My mum cleared a wetland to farm during 1984 drought. I tried to warn her. I was a kid in lower primary. I had studied about water table. I told her what she was doing was irreversible damage to the water table..that is the little science I knew. But within a decade the stream and its surrounding ecosystems collapsed. She reminded me about this conversation decades later.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: October 16, 2023, 02:11:27 PM »
Yes unfortunately I see all wetlands getting cleared as people try to get as much land. Land now in shags is going for 200-250 a point - acre is 2-3 million in middle of nowhere. It incredible. It almost as expensive as Nairobi Metro areas.

Lol your  brother is trying to fight nature. Kitawaramba. Messing with wetlands guarantees instant collapse of fhe ecosystem. My mum cleared a wetland to farm during 1984 drought. I tried to warn her. I was a kid in lower primary. I had studied about water table. I told her what she was doing was irreversible damage to the water table..that is the little science I knew. But within a decade the stream and its surrounding ecosystems collapsed. She reminded me about this conversation decades later.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: October 16, 2023, 02:13:46 PM »
Yes Kipsigis esp had huge population growth - the fertile large land has now reduced to 1/4 acre - Mau forest was good land bank - but now that is gone - we still have Narok to invade kidogo - otherwise things are tough.

Kalenjin women are ones who hold and feed the families. Kalenjin men like any pastoralist hate manual labour - they are so proud - selling or begging people to buy stuff is beneath them. So women will likely hustle or turn to umalaya.The boys - are now fulltime scammers - almost every family - and they are recruiting or copying each other.

The rest are betting and driving boda bodas.

Kipsigis are now watchmen of choice all over the country - even in Kiambu - most security guards are now from Bomet.

Few more years we shall see Kipsigis girls being barmen and malayas.

There were kalenjin Malayas in south coast in the 1990s. They were skinny with very tall legs. They would praid their hair with these long braids. We called them farasi..which is today stallions..very beautiful. Germans paid to dollars for them.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 16, 2023, 02:15:13 PM »
Mostly Nandis. This was from legacy of Nandi resistances. They are likely generations of Nandi malayas after community was turn destitute by heavy fines.

There were kalenjin Malayas in south coast. They were skinny with very tall legs. They would praid their hair with these long braids. We called them farasi..which is today stallions..very beautiful. Germans paid to dollars for them.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 16, 2023, 02:15:37 PM »
Yes unfortunately I see all wetlands getting cleared as people try to get as much land. Land now in shags is going for 200-250 a point - acre is 2-3 million in middle of nowhere. It incredible. It almost as expensive as Nairobi Metro areas.

Wow ..land is superexpensive. In my hood an acre is going for 6 million

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 16, 2023, 02:18:29 PM »
Entire East Africa is going to be in serious population pressure problems....next 50yrs...combined population including ET and Congo will be 1.5B huko.

Wow ..land is superexpensive. In my hood an acre is going for 6 million

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 16, 2023, 02:28:14 PM »
I have many acres of Land to sell 15-25 years from now to enjoy my retirement. My dad acquired land and is largely intact 60 years later in deep in the village. I see it goes 3M per acre now, but I suspect 15 year it will be going for 15M+ to meet the EA exploding population!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 16, 2023, 05:35:11 PM »
I have many acres of Land to sell 15-25 years from now to enjoy my retirement. My dad acquired land and is largely intact 60 years later in deep in the village. I see it goes 3M per acre now, but I suspect 15 year it will be going for 15M+ to meet the EA exploding population!
Yes land is going to be expensive unless we irrigate northern Kenya

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 16, 2023, 05:45:13 PM »
Yes land is going to be expensive unless we irrigate northern Kenya

Or we export people to the Congo Forest.