Author Topic: Tuju n Amos wako were ufool agents at bomas  (Read 508 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Tuju n Amos wako were ufool agents at bomas
« on: August 27, 2022, 04:24:18 PM »
Ruto need to liquidate wako and her girlfriend in supreme court asap to stop this civilian coup.This is only way to stop a constitutional crisis that could design into civil war .Ruto has played Mr nice for far too long boys like Tuju are going round messing up https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/national/article/2001454175/guliye-tuju-wako-asked-iebc-to-announce-raila-winner-promising-gifts

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Tuju n Amos wako were ufool agents at bomas
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2022, 04:31:17 PM »
This is insane...first thing first Tuju and Wako should be charged for bribing election officials. Secondly Mwilu should recuse herself from presidential petition based on this evidence.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2022, 04:34:47 PM »
This is insane...first thing first Tuju and Wako should be charged for bribing election officials. Secondly Mwilu should recuse herself from presidential petition based on this evidence.

I think we don't need supreme court...we need a week of violence then whoever emerge strong run the country.Its obvious these schemes will go on to supreme court..so at this point the supreme court need to stay away from this..or be made to stay away...the security forces should pick a side..and civil war is quickly settled in a week in Nairobi..uhuru is pork..Ruto is pork.. should be easy

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 27, 2022, 05:40:16 PM »

I think we don't need supreme court...we need a week of violence then whoever emerge strong run the country.Its obvious these schemes will go on to supreme court..so at this point the supreme court need to stay away from this..or be made to stay away...the security forces should pick a side..and civil war is quickly settled in a week in Nairobi..uhuru is pork..Ruto is pork.. should be easy

stop drinking. sleep,and wake up to the reality uhuru will be in power till 2025. lol. the alcoholic has played everyone to stay in power

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 05:44:10 PM »

stop drinking. sleep,and wake up to the reality uhuru will be in power till 2025. lol. the alcoholic has played everyone to stay in power
I am 40,000ft flying.. been three days since my last beer ..sober as a judge.. to Kenya to witness ufool final messs..ufool is an idiot moi wanted to use and an idiot Ruto used to get power..he has desires but doesn't have the brains and smarts to pull stuff like those...Ruto has like 10 times his brains n hardwork..Ruto has beaten him for last 5yrs...what remain is a week at supreme court.If ufool failed as pork..now he is acting and Ruto is elect..plus deputy.How can he win.He is digging a hole.. treason plus bankruptcy plus icc.Soon Kikuyu nation will be begging for Ruto to exercise power of mercy on him..

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 27, 2022, 05:59:23 PM »

You are bringing Kikuyu Nation to a topic which they are noy bothered about.
Once again what you are seeing is what happenrd in 2007, 2013 and 2017.
Raila just wants to be part of the government. He managed in 2007 and 2017 . He lost fair and square in 2007 used violence and got grand coalition. Did the same in 2017 and got Handshake.
In 2007 when he rigged but still lost the elections the likes of you were singing No Raila No peace .
Kikuyu nation saved Ruto , if it wasnt for Mt Kenya Ruto would have lost worse than Uhuru lost in 2002. So tuliza bali. Kikuyu Nation yoi are yapping about made their statement about Uhuru in the ballot on Aug 09. Wacha vitisho and stop pretending you are Ruto. You are not and hr doesnt share your ideals nowonder uou are calling him soft .

I am 40,000ft flying.. been three days since my last beer ..sober as a judge.. to Kenya to witness ufool final messs..ufool is an idiot moi wanted to use and an idiot Ruto used to get power..he has desires but doesn't have the brains and smarts to pull stuff like those...Ruto has like 10 times his brains n hardwork..Ruto has beaten him for last 5yrs...what remain is a week at supreme court.If ufool failed as pork..now he is acting and Ruto is elect..plus deputy.How can he win.He is digging a hole.. treason plus bankruptcy plus icc.Soon Kikuyu nation will be begging for Ruto to exercise power of mercy on him..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 27, 2022, 06:09:13 PM »

Raila just wants to be part of the government. He managed in 2007 and 2017 . He lost fair and square in 2007 used violence and got grand coalition. Did the same in 2017 and got Handshake.
In 2007 when he rigged but still lost the elections the likes of you were singing No Raila No peace .
Kikuyu nation saved Ruto , if it wasnt for Mt Kenya Ruto would have lost worse than Uhuru lost in 2002. So tuliza bali. Kikuyu Nation yoi are yapping about made their statement about Uhuru in the ballot on Aug 09. Wacha vitisho and stop pretending you are Ruto. You are not and hr doesnt share your ideals nowonder uou are calling him soft .

I have no problem with Kikuyu nation just ufool.You have many problems starting with English comprehension and the love of uFool.Ufool will be crushed you like it or not.Ufool is engine behind Raila.Ufool will only get leniency if Kikuyu nation plead for him..if they throw under the bus like is very possible..then he is dead.Raila of now is old useless senile man Ruto will not waste a day on ...Ufool is our enemy as team Ruto.If you're conflicted hiyo ni shida yako..our enemy is ufool.. Raila is someone picked from Dustbin of defeat in 2017 and being used by Ufool

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 27, 2022, 06:14:33 PM »
Ken ogeto, kihara and Mutyabai plus whole of Matiangi kibicho work for ufool.Raila ni fala mzee not worthy of Ruto time..the real problem is Ufool..and low IQ nowayah you'd never get it

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 27, 2022, 06:17:58 PM »

Once again deal with your Uhuru ghosts . Nobody cares about him . You continue seeing Uhuru ghosts.
You claim to be Team Ruto . Have you heard him talk of Uhuru after the win.You need to calm down . Ruto is president elect full stop.
There is a case in SCORK we await their decision and proceed accordingly stop with your anxiety.You are not Ruto nor are you special.

I have no problem with Kikuyu nation just ufool.You have many problems starting with English comprehension and the love of uFool.Ufool will be crushed you like it or not.Ufool is engine behind Raila.Ufool will only get leniency if Kikuyu nation plead for him..if they throw under the bus like is very possible..then he is dead.Raila of now is old useless senile man Ruto will not waste a day on ...Ufool is our enemy as team Ruto.If you're conflicted hiyo ni shida yako..our enemy is ufool.. Raila is someone picked from Dustbin of defeat in 2017 and being used by Ufool

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 27, 2022, 06:32:44 PM »

Once again deal with your Uhuru ghosts . Nobody cares about him . You continue seeing Uhuru ghosts.
You claim to be Team Ruto . Have you heard him talk of Uhuru after the win.You need to calm down . Ruto is president elect full stop.
There is a case in SCORK we await their decision and proceed accordingly stop with your anxiety.You are not Ruto nor are you special.

Ufool is going down and that is obvious.I won't waste my time with Raila.Ruto is great politician because he understands PR.He knows there many fools like you in GEMA who see Kenyatta as heroes.I am not interested in politics so I lay it as is.I am not here to make you happy.Ufool is Ruto biggest rival and he is the guy Ruto has lacer focused on.Raila is not somebody Ruto will waste time on.Ufool is in for serious takedown and you'll never know..Ruto will take him down professionally you won't even know unless you listen to me.What a moron your are..Ufool going down unless he stop Ruto before weekend.Kejyatta b Moi will see fire..Ruto is very very smooth n lethal..he about done politicallly castration them..what remain is for kra and Ara to write letters asking for taxes n such..gameshot

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 27, 2022, 06:37:45 PM »
It's funny when you defend ufool..do you see any kalenjin defending Moi.Mois and Kenyatta are going down.Nobody cares about Odingas..maskini hawa.Ruto has unleashed total arsenal against the last vestige of moi... Raymond..then they will be easy to deal with.... without morons like nowayah shedding tears.You must be ufool gay partner