Author Topic: What is Saitabao Saying here?  (Read 382 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
What is Saitabao Saying here?
« on: August 26, 2022, 08:29:31 PM »

I really am beginning to think that there is something mentally wrong with both him and Ledama Ole Kina. They are just not making any sense at all.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Re: What is Saitabao Saying here?
« Reply #1 on: August 26, 2022, 08:35:44 PM »

I really am beginning to think that there is something mentally wrong with both him and Ledama Ole Kina. They are just not making any sense at all.
Ole Kina must be in undisclosed hospital treating his butthole because someone, during fracas at Bomas, stabbed him in the buttocks or he must have sat on a sharp object!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 26, 2022, 08:47:47 PM »
Makau Mutua is the other clown.

Saitabao begins by saying they had a database of 161,000 agents ready to work, but the ODM politicians only wanted their own people so they couldn't send them out.

Then he says, that they had 62,000 agents ready to work but were still arguing on election day about sending agents out (interviewers as is typical with kenyans failed to ask a follow up question -- of those 62,000, how many actually went out then?

Then, I think he said that chebukati himself hacked into the IEBC's system?  :D :D :D I really had a hard time following what he was saying and like I said, kenyan interviewers are pathetic so you never get to the crux of the matter.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 26, 2022, 09:01:30 PM »
Raila fails himself by hiring such jokers.. deploying 46,000 agents is not a joker..you need peopl who have done similar feats

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 27, 2022, 05:04:05 PM »
Yeah. Sakaja paid 15m for three days to 3,643 agents in Kanairo. That is a cheap bargain at 1500 per day and volunteering. For presidential serious agents comes to 5,000. Junet must have stashed 200m plus.

In the US the media does a good job in tallying and calling the elections. Hizi media zetu compromised made everything look complicated.

Raila fails himself by hiring such jokers.. deploying 46,000 agents is not a joker..you need peopl who have done similar feats
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution