Author Topic: Azimio - I think we have replacement for Davis Chirchir  (Read 1339 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Azimio - I think we have replacement for Davis Chirchir
« on: May 30, 2022, 09:27:58 PM »
I see finally John Barorot has retired and joined politics.
He was made Deputy Governor of Uasin Gishu by Chelilim - must have been Ruto order.

Like Chirchir - Eng Barorot run KPTC then Telkom - then Safaricom - Airtel and back to Telkom.
Barorot is one of kenya biggest IT gurus - who deeply understand complex IT+Telcomms systems.
For long time he was CTO of Safaricom, Airtel, Telkom.

He is also a billionaire from deals with Safaricom, Airtel and Telkom.
You know buying a switch or base station is crazy money
And is very close to Ruto and Davis Chirchir.

I can almost bet he will be Ruto chief presidential agent - and together with Chirchir - will drive Ruto parrallel systems.

Gicheru arudi to ISP yake Mwananchi to sell bandwidth - Barorot and Chirchir are bad news :) with 40yrs of real experience from old Telkom running copper wires in the country.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: Azimio - I think we have replacement for Davis Chirchir
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2022, 10:14:14 PM »
This one looks like a kamagut goat herder

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2022, 10:17:36 PM »
Looks can be deceptive. He is very black - that is what I remember. I use to see him drive off his huge mercedes in Gigiri from his mansion. We were neigberbours - our office i mean. Kidero was next - then Kiplagat the former PS with his goan/spanish looking wife edna kiplagat. Kidero house was big with a seperate Jacuzii - rented to Shell East Africa MD. Each of those house sits on at least 3 acres with monkeys and name it.

What I heard is excellent telcom+IT manager with deep knowledge of kenya. That is why he most sought to run telcom systems.

This one looks like a kamagut goat herder

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2022, 10:24:15 PM »
Look like he is guy who sold Mobitelea shares to Biwott and Safaricom - that made them billions.
What I know he is very rich - owns thousands of acres in Eldoret.

https://www.kahawatungu.com/reasons-why-barorot-resigned-from-airtel-call-centre-staff-are-on-strike/

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2022, 12:04:23 AM »
IEBC is already complaining that someone has been tampering with their data. Unauthorized movement of voters to polling stations; they did not fill out formal paperwork. I heard Chebukati say as he addressed reporters

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2022, 01:31:46 AM »
 :) someone really drunk on his own koolaid. So this "telco guru" will stop Mucheru rigging or what? Engineers are a dime a dozen - no need to offer anyone DG or such post.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2022, 01:37:52 AM »
Muchero knows nothing. He started ISP with his sister and made some money after they sold Wananchi to Zuku. Got hired by Google as it first Africa head and run around like he knows anything. He KNOWS NOTHING.

Barorot run Safaricom with legendary MJ for 10yrs as CTO. Then he run Airtel. Telkom. That is not a guy you want to joke with.

Nobody knows kenya Telcom infra like Barorot....he has served as CTO basically of all the big players.

Ruto has three very serious tech guys - Chirchir, Barorot and Chepkwony - all cut their teeth under the tuteleage of Eng Ngeny of Telkom/Posta and though they are in their 50 and 60s - they know their shiet - all of them are billionaires. Not small boys like Mucheru :)

Chepkwony is definitely the richest - owning the Jamii stable of companies - including Jamii telcom that has 4G license. Barorot next - and Chirchir third. Those three will deliver tech side of the election bila jasho. Chepkowny alone with his Faiba network is enough.

Mucheru - is an idiot just shouting - I think he has marketting degree or something like that :)

:) someone really drunk on his own koolaid. So this "telco guru" will stop Mucheru rigging or what? Engineers are a dime a dozen - no need to offer anyone DG or such post.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #7 on: May 31, 2022, 02:03:30 AM »
Muchero knows nothing. He started ISP with his sister and made some money after they sold Wananchi to Zuku. Got hired by Google as it first Africa head and run around like he knows anything. He KNOWS NOTHING.

Barorot run Safaricom with legendary MJ for 10yrs as CTO. Then he run Airtel. Telkom. That is not a guy you want to joke with.

Nobody knows kenya Telcom infra like Barorot....he has served as CTO basically of all the big players.

Ruto has three very serious tech guys - Chirchir, Barorot and Chepkwony - all cut their teeth under the tuteleage of Eng Ngeny of Telkom/Posta and though they are in their 50 and 60s - they know their shiet - all of them are billionaires. Not small boys like Mucheru :)

Chepkwony is definitely the richest - owning the Jamii stable of companies - including Jamii telcom that has 4G license. Barorot next - and Chepkwony third.

Mucheru - is an idiot just shouting - I think he has marketting degree or something like that :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2022, 02:12:57 AM »
So because someone went to Moi - he is not good.

Moi produced the best and only telecommunication engineers. No other university did that in Kenya. UON and JKUAT produced mostly electrical engineers who knew little telecomm but because of lack of jobs - you find them in Telcomms or ICT

Barorot is the best...and is highly sought in telecomm field.

Chepkwony you're wrong. Chepkwony made his money almost by accident. He is also engineer - who started at KPTC - then during 2003 - he went to South Africa for master degree.

While there - he either saw or started building Simu ya Jamii contraption. Basically get headset hook it up to the battery and he use to sell it for 100K - and that was nothing - when safaricom and airtel saw volumes of call from simu ya jamii - they made chepkwony super-dealer - and he shared money from every simu ya Jamii sold.

Overnight Chepkwony became a billionaire. Ruto and Kulei invested in most of his ventures when he had proven himself.Chepkwony then formed Kass fm, many jamii companies and is now a billionaire.

As for Chirchir - I worked for his Kenya online ISP in late 90s - and then he also went into safaricom dealership with BonVoyage - and of course is also into tea sector with factory Chebango EPZ.

And they are not techies - but tech managers - who know how to run complex systems that you need in 24 hour no margin of error operations.

Not marketting guru Gicheru lying to Raila that he knows shiet about computers.

Chepkwony is definitely the richest - owning the Jamii stable of companies - including Jamii telcom that has 4G license. Barorot next - and Chepkwony third.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2022, 02:30:23 AM »
So because someone went to Moi - he is not good.

Moi produced the best and only telecommunication engineers. No other university did that in Kenya. UON and JKUAT produced mostly electrical engineers who knew little telecomm but because of lack of jobs - you find them in Telcomms or ICT

Barorot is the best...and is highly sought in telecomm field.

Chepkwony you're wrong. Chepkwony made his money almost by accident. He is also engineer - who started at KPTC - then during 2003 - he went to South Africa for master degree.

While there - he either saw or started building Simu ya Jamii contraption. Basically get headset hook it up to the battery and he use to sell it for 100K - and that was nothing - when safaricom and airtel saw volumes of call from simu ya jamii - they made chepkwony super-dealer - and he shared money from every simu ya Jamii sold.

Overnight Chepkwony became a billionaire. Ruto and Kulei invested in most of his ventures when he proven himself.

Chepkwony the formed Kass fm, many jamii telcoms and is now a billionaire. As for Chirchir - I worked for his Kenya online ISP in late 90s - and then he also went into safaricom dealership with BonVoyage - and of course is also into tea sector with factory Chebango EPZ.

And they are not techies - but tech managers - who know how to run complex systems that you need in 24 hour no margin of error operations.

Not marketting guru Gicheru lying to Raila that he knows shiet about computers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2022, 02:33:32 AM »
No you dont.
Chepkwony made his money almost in Kibaki regime.
He was broke KPTC engineer and got break while doing his MSC in South Africa.
Now if you dont know such basic what do you you know.
Simu ya JAMII made chepkwony!
Unless you're talking about another Joshua Chepkwony.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2022, 02:42:21 AM »
No you dont.
Chepkwony made his money almost in Kibaki regime.
He was broke KPTC engineer and got break while doing his MSC in South Africa.
Now if you dont know such basic what do you you know.
Simu ya JAMII made chepkwony!
Unless you're talking about another Joshua Chepkwony.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: May 31, 2022, 02:43:44 AM »
Want to bet 1000usd or your too broke :)
I will provide your a clip of Chepkowny interview in 2002/2003 as LANKY telcom engineer with his simu ya Jamii contraption.
I have memory that never forgets :)
Be careful.
You definitely have no clue what you are talking about....!!!

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: May 31, 2022, 02:50:49 AM »
I will provide your a clip of Chepkowny interview in 2002/2003 as LANKY telcom engineer with his simu ya Jamii contraption.
Be careful.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: May 31, 2022, 02:59:09 AM »
Youre making ridicolous claims; of sijui Wilson Gachanja;
NONENSE.
Chepkwony worked for KPTC as an engineer;
At one point he went to South Africa as master students;
He saw Simu ya Jamii there; and came and made local copy of it;
And he made serious money.
With capital; he invested in KASS fm; and started to form small telcom and software companies;
2004- my friend was working for him.
I have guy who works till now in Jamii telcom..

This iS COWDUNG

Be careful.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2022, 03:57:21 AM »
Pragmatic really pulled Pundit skirt here  :D

Some situations you just cut your losses instead of sticking your neck out for more embarrassment.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: May 31, 2022, 07:17:21 AM »
I am not your problem.
I am not a player.
I am a comentator.
Your problem is one WSR.
Dont make me your object of hate.
I dont play politics.
I am political pundit - armchair analyst - helping you understand the game.

If you must hate someone for making it hard for Baba - then please direct it to Ruto or even RVHH - who are related.

Pragmatic really pulled Pundit skirt here  :D

Some situations you just cut your losses instead of sticking your neck out for more embarrassment.

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #17 on: May 31, 2022, 07:18:59 AM »
There are so many kenyan IT professionals in Kenya who have a wealth of experience.The only reason these two kalenjins are popular is because they were brokers to Moi people and Michael Joseph.I don't think they can even match the experience of current IT teams in Safaricom Airtel and Telecom.

Neither Azimio or UDA has monopoly of IT expertise,They both have well capable teams.The only thing is that Azimio has an upper hand because it is the one running government  and Kenya telecom sector.As long As IEBC can bring in defective or trouble some biometric kits,As long as Uhuru can jam the phone networks and internet,As long as Uhuru can switch off M-pesa by cutting money to agents,As long as  he can edge out UDA agents in GEMA,Multiply turnout in Nyanza Western apart from bungoma and Ukambani.There is no way Ruto can win.NO WAY.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: May 31, 2022, 07:26:39 AM »
Of course there are many talents - but is Azimio involving any in politics - or its marketer Gichuru with little knowledge assuring them he will do magic :).

The intention to rig; the capacity to rig; and the ability to pull it out in 24hours is something else.
Ruto will be protecting his vote very very thoroughly because he is very very organized.
Ruto also has mass support everywhere except Luo Nyanza - he will be impossible to be rigged because hustlers will man and oversee the polling station.

IEBC remain independent - not part of Azimio.

Leave wierd theories about jamming networks, switching off m-pesa and such crap - it will not happen. And if it happens smart team will know how to work around them. There are satellites out there which are out of CA control.

What will happen - 24 hours - whoever is organizationally at the top - will be on the top and ahead.

And what is most important - counter-intelligence - for Ruto - to know what Azimio are planning - for Azimio to know what Ruto is planning.

You may be suprised Ruto is planning to rig Azimio out :)

To be ahead - information or intelligence is key - and that requires building a trusted national network of informants relying information asap.

There are so many kenyan IT professionals in Kenya who have a wealth of experience.The only reason these two kalenjins are popular is because they were brokers to Moi people and Michael Joseph.I don't think they can even match the experience of current IT teams in Safaricom Airtel and Telecom.

Neither Azimio or UDA has monopoly of IT expertise,They both have well capable teams.The only thing is that Azimio has an upper hand because it is the one running government  and Kenya telecom sector.As long As IEBC can bring in defective or trouble some biometric kits,As long as Uhuru can jam the phone networks and internet,As long as Uhuru can switch off M-pesa by cutting money to agents,As long as  he can edge out UDA agents in GEMA,Multiply turnout in Nyanza Western apart from bungoma and Ukambani.There is no way Ruto can win.NO WAY.

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #19 on: May 31, 2022, 07:53:13 AM »
I am not your problem.
I am not a player.
I am a comentator.
Your problem is one WSR.
Dont make me your object of hate.
I dont play politics.
I am political pundit - armchair analyst - helping you understand the game.

If you must hate someone for making it hard for Baba - then please direct it to Ruto or even RVHH - who are related.

Ooh puhleeze! not I'm a just a commentator schtick again. You are on the pay of UDA, kif up.

Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.