Author Topic: Ufool tries to reboot after failed Sagana three  (Read 1415 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ufool tries to reboot after failed Sagana three
« on: March 27, 2022, 08:27:11 AM »
This time round he claims Ruto wanted to impeach him and kalenjin nation who rescued him from changaa dens are bad.This is statehouse one.Next one he will make even more ridiculous claims in desperate bid to win back Kikuyus and not to retire.Its surreal.Its crazy..He seems to have given up on other gema in his whistle campaign.How will Ruto respond to him..I would recommend he ask for prayers to help  uhuru understand that four months from now he will be kaput

Offline Sivel

Re: Ufool tries to reboot after failed Sagana three
« Reply #1 on: March 27, 2022, 09:28:02 AM »
Uhuru should just accept he was outclassed and outplayed politically by Ruto because what is this now? He's throwing everything at the wall hoping something sticks, which reeks of desperation. I think he should just sue for peace and accept his family's political future is out of his hands. Not even Raila will continue to bend to his will once he gets power, he's just biding his time as Uhuru does the dirty work of fighting Ruto for him. He should be making a deal with whoever wins to allow him a peaceful retirement like Moi did in 2002.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 27, 2022, 09:54:49 AM »
I hope he doesn't drag Kenya down with him.... otherwise he setting stage for a meltdown because he is taking war to Ruto who takes no prisoners.Raila if he wins will start with Uhuru and gema for crimes lasting 60yrs...he will Handshake Ruto.Either Moi's and Kenyatta are done...Ruto will finish them..Raila will exterminate them.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 27, 2022, 10:02:11 AM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 27, 2022, 10:36:04 AM »
Nope. Raila saw Ruto as an ambitious threat to his hold of the Kalenjin nation. They both have no serious beef. Post 2022 - Raila if he was to win - will go for the weak Uhuru - and make deal with Ruto - because Ruto will control parliament - and he wont be able to govern effectively without parliament. That is just politics 101. Remember even the handshake deal - Raila approached Ruto first - and Ruto rejected his overtures.

Raila beef with Kenyattas (not even GEMA) starts in 1964. It's a huge axe.

Either way Ruto or Raila wins - Kenyattas and Mois are in for a serious beating. Their empire so obnoxious it crying to be dismantled.

Offline Sivel

« Reply #5 on: March 27, 2022, 11:21:43 AM »
Yeah. Whoever wins, the Kenyattas and Mois are screwed. They stepped on too many toes. And the worst thing for them is they no longer have their political bases. Kenyattas needed the proletariat Kikuyus to defend Uthamaki, same for Mois. Now Kikuyus are rebelling, and Kalenjins are all in Ruto's hands because Gideon was unable to inherit his father's base.

So, either way, for dynasties (at least Moi and Kenyatta), the chickens have come home to roost.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 27, 2022, 12:05:52 PM »
I see that you guys have seen the possibility of Ruto becoming Raia soon. By the way, how does Mwizi control parliament as a mwananchi with no power? You guys are hilarious.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 27, 2022, 12:19:17 PM »
Whoever control the speaker, majority leader and most of MPS control parliament. Mps can be bought - but the speaker is everything. There was no way Kibaki was going to run gov in 2007 with 40mps. He would struggle to pass anything. Remember to govern you need parliamentary approval all the way - to approve ministers, appointment, get budget passed, get any resolution -. Even Moi in 1997 knew with razor thin majority he needed NDP and made peace with Raila.

In short - Azimio given their current strategy - would not be able to govern if they were to unlikely win.

Parliament and Executive are co-joined twins - without one - it's very difficult to govern. That is why Uhuru needed Raila to go against Ruto. He couldnt do it alone.

I see that you guys have seen the possibility of Ruto becoming Raia soon. By the way, how does Mwizi control parliament as a mwananchi with no power? You guys are hilarious.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 27, 2022, 12:43:41 PM »
Yeap their byzantine moves have ended in a cul-de-sac. They will be crushed either way. That excites many about this election.
Yeah. Whoever wins, the Kenyattas and Mois are screwed. They stepped on too many toes. And the worst thing for them is they no longer have their political bases. Kenyattas needed the proletariat Kikuyus to defend Uthamaki, same for Mois. Now Kikuyus are rebelling, and Kalenjins are all in Ruto's hands because Gideon was unable to inherit his father's base.

So, either way, for dynasties (at least Moi and Kenyatta), the chickens have come home to roost.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 27, 2022, 12:50:55 PM »
I will clue you guys on something, you sound like trailer trash Trumpers. The rich do not fight among themselves, Raila and Uhuru families have known each other for years, they dine together away from the cameras. War is for the poor peasants, the Kenyan Oligarchs will do just fine under any government. Have you guys seen or heard from Murkonen? This guy has totally disappeared even on social media.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 27, 2022, 01:03:46 PM »
I guess you forget that Kenyatta imprisoned Jaramogi twice - in 1960s - and whole of 1970s.
Moi would pardon Jaramogi from house arrests and bankruptcy - and give him a small job in Kenya cotton lint.
Jomo kenyatta bankrupted Jaramogi business - his Lolwe transport with many buses grounded - Jaramogi auctioned and sent to the streets - they auctioned even his sufurias.
I guess you forget that Moi imprisoned Raila thrice I think - for cumulative 9yrs of his life - had Ida fired and kicked out from Kenya High
Ida had to stay in Eastland slums.
Raila run to exile in Norway for 2yrs to hide under basement of Mukhisa Kituyi in laws.

Dont lie to yourself - Odingas have gigantic axe to grind to Ufool - he has no beef with Ruto - just political rivarly.

As for Murkomen - the man is busy in kitchen cabinet - he is so popular in Elgeyo Marakwet I heard he has not printed a single poster for his re-election.

I will clue you guys on something, you sound like trailer trash Trumpers. The rich do not fight among themselves, Raila and Uhuru families have known each other for years, they dine together away from the cameras. War is for the poor peasants, the Kenyan Oligarchs will do just fine under any government. Have you guys seen or heard from Murkonen? This guy has totally disappeared even on social media.

Offline Sivel

« Reply #11 on: March 27, 2022, 02:06:07 PM »
I've never understood this fantasy Kenyans have that elites do not fight. They do, absolutely. It's just that for them, they can use their followers as cannon fodder to bargain. Raila handshake with Uhuru after killing of Baby Pendo and the rest does not mean the fight between them was false. It just means Baby Pendo and the rest had to die for them to come to a deal.

The only way the Kenyattas can ensure their interests are safeguarded is either to get back into the Kikuyus' good books (failing so far) or to sue for peace with Ruto and Raila, and commit to letting Kenyans decide. The more they fight, the more they make sure that whoever wins they'll be doomed, since the loser (whether Raila or Ruto) will not be inclined to help them when the winner goes after them. They should sit this election out and lay low.

I guess you forget that Kenyatta imprisoned Jaramogi twice - in 1960s - and whole of 1970s.
Moi would pardon Jaramogi from house arrests and bankruptcy - and give him a small job in Kenya cotton lint.
Jomo kenyatta bankrupted Jaramogi business - his Lolwe transport with many buses grounded - Jaramogi auctioned and sent to the streets - they auctioned even his sufurias.
I guess you forget that Moi imprisoned Raila thrice I think - for cumulative 9yrs of his life - had Ida fired and kicked out from Kenya High
Ida had to stay in Eastland slums.
Raila run to exile in Norway for 2yrs to hide under basement of Mukhisa Kituyi in laws.

Dont lie to yourself - Odingas have gigantic axe to grind to Ufool - he has no beef with Ruto - just political rivarly.

As for Murkomen - the man is busy in kitchen cabinet - he is so popular in Elgeyo Marakwet I heard he has not printed a single poster for his re-election.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 27, 2022, 03:14:35 PM »
Yes their only hope is political support. That recently rescued Tabitha empire from collapse. If it wasnt the season of politics - Keroche would be dead. Without political capital - Kenyattas and Mois are dead - that is why both are desperately trying to cling to KANU and Jubilee - and are buying aspirantas
I've never understood this fantasy Kenyans have that elites do not fight. They do, absolutely. It's just that for them, they can use their followers as cannon fodder to bargain. Raila handshake with Uhuru after killing of Baby Pendo and the rest does not mean the fight between them was false. It just means Baby Pendo and the rest had to die for them to come to a deal.

The only way the Kenyattas can ensure their interests are safeguarded is either to get back into the Kikuyus' good books (failing so far) or to sue for peace with Ruto and Raila, and commit to letting Kenyans decide. The more they fight, the more they make sure that whoever wins they'll be doomed, since the loser (whether Raila or Ruto) will not be inclined to help them when the winner goes after them. They should sit this election out and lay low.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 27, 2022, 03:15:19 PM »

..... Have you guys seen or heard from Murkonen? This guy has totally disappeared even on social media.
Gosh! Eti Murkomen is "so" popular in Elgeyo Marakwet  :o . Maybe it is a Kale thing not to be ashamed when undressed in public like this old man did to Murkomen in a public gathering on plight of the maize farmer. @F&B, Murkomen is being told in this video "Siku zinahesabika!" Wale watukula ni wetu... Waligula .... waligula ehhh! I want to laugh but this wazees making serious point!
Imagine Ruto loots from everyone, cannot even spare his own tribe!  NO SHAME. Now asking for votes from the very people they stole votes from. Bukusu villagers massacred in 2013 and Luto still thinks he will win in Bungoma with his fake poll numbers.

Gang attacks in Western Kenya: We were sent to Kill you

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2022, 03:21:30 PM »
Democracy mean Murkomen will not get 100 percent - Shida iko wapi. You expect all Kalenjin to vote Ruto or Murkomen. The Mzee there is blaming the wrong man - Ufool is one who killed maize farming - when Ruto had made it profitable.

As for Bukusu - they are in camp Ruto - majority - and you're the minority backing Raila.  You're talking 2013 - when Ruto doubled jubilee votes in 2017 - and got 5 mps elected out of 8.

Wacha hasira - UDA/FORD-K will sweep Bukusu in Bungoma, Tranzoia and Kakamega - and elsewhere. Right now it's look like 70 percent versus 30 percent. It could go higher.

Gosh! Eti Murkomen is "so" popular in Elgeyo Marakwet  :o . Maybe it is a Kale thing not to be ashamed when undressed in public like this old man did to Murkomen in a public gathering on plight of the maize farmer. Imagine Ruto loots from everyone, cannot even spare his own tribe!  NO SHAME. Now asking for votes from the very people they stole votes from. Bukusu villagers massacred in 2013 and Luto still thinks he will win in Bungoma with his fake poll numbers.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 27, 2022, 03:44:59 PM »
Yeah, I had that story before. Seems you like the number 70%. Ruto will win 2022 by 70% yet your Prof. Hornsby says clearly that election as of today is too close to call. @Noway like a broken clock is right, this once. With each post you make, throwing careless numbers eti 70%, you are "degrading" yourself on Veritas blog. Let us not even talk of Twitter coz no one there replies to your Moass, gives a like or retweet.

DO NOT DISMISS SENATE HEARINGS. By law they are quasi-Judicial. This is a quasi Judicial hearing not a political rally. It is not a question of who supports who, it is a  effort by an institution in a country governed by the rule of law to deliver Justice for the mwanachi. For the record the Senate was told it was Murkomen mentioned along with "wale wanakula ni wetu". On this occasion, that is what will be recorded in the Hansard. In a judicial setting, what counts is the evidence given, not what you think as you analyze on the armchair or what your wet dream is calling "Ufool".
Democracy mean Murkomen will not get 100 percent - Shida iko wapi. You expect all Kalenjin to vote Ruto or Murkomen. The Mzee there is blaming the wrong man - Ufool is one who killed maize farming - when Ruto had made it profitable.

As for Bukusu - they are in camp Ruto - majority - and you're the minority backing Raila.  You're talking 2013 - when Ruto doubled jubilee votes in 2017 - and got 5 mps elected out of 8.

Wacha hasira - UDA/FORD-K will sweep Bukusu in Bungoma, Tranzoia and Kakamega - and elsewhere. Right now it's look like 70 percent versus 30 percent. It could go higher.

Gosh! Eti Murkomen is "so" popular in Elgeyo Marakwet  :o . Maybe it is a Kale thing not to be ashamed when undressed in public like this old man did to Murkomen in a public gathering on plight of the maize farmer. Imagine Ruto loots from everyone, cannot even spare his own tribe!  NO SHAME. Now asking for votes from the very people they stole votes from. Bukusu villagers massacred in 2013 and Luto still thinks he will win in Bungoma with his fake poll numbers.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 27, 2022, 04:41:56 PM »
I have solid track record predicting kenya elections since I started in 2005 referendum...the rest are just jokes.
This one Ruto already won - 52-53 versus 46-47.
If you disagree - let meet on 10th August - a day after voting.

Only 2007 which was rigged didnt follow MOAS - the rest did. I had predicted a Raila win of 48 percent against Kibaki 43 percent. Kibaki rigged it to become 46 percent against 44 percent.

I predicted 2010 referendum - as 33 versus 67 -  it came to 31.45 versus 68.6 percent. Most here were shouting Ruto will only get Kalenjin 13 percent - and would barely go past 20 percent. He did extremely well especially in Ukambani - where Nos beat the Yes.

I predicted 2013 as Uhuru win in 1st round of  52 versus 45 percent - it was 51 percent versus 43 percent for Raila. Most here were waiting for a re-run. I told them Uhuru nick in 1st round.

I predicted 2017 A as Uhuru wins of 53 versus 46 - it became 54 versus 45. Again the hopeless folks were hoping MaDVD would be the magic to take Raila plus 0.5M - to beating Uhuru. I told them Ruto had made lots of gains in NASA zones that would cancel maDVD 0.5M addition votes. Raila improved by 2 percent - Jubilee improved by 3 percent.

I predicted 2017 B as Uhuru win of 98 with Raila beating Turkana boy despite not running - it was exactly that.

Now hate me or not - the truth is stubborn - 2022 - I am telling you for free - your old man will be beaten by a million votes. 52-53 versus 46-47 percent. The familiar story of Raila big loss - he makes gains here - and takes losses there - end of day - he is stuck in no mans land. Too near yet too far from power.

MOAS margin of error as you can see is 1 percent.

Yeah, I had that story before. Seems you like the number 70%. Ruto will win 2022 by 70% yet your Prof. Hornsby says clearly that election as of today is too close to call. @Noway like a broken clock is right, this once. With each post you make, throwing careless numbers eti 70%, you are "degrading" yourself on Veritas blog. Let us not even talk of Twitter coz no one there replies to your Moass, gives a like or retweet.

DO NOT DISMISS SENATE HEARINGS. By law they are quasi-Judicial. This is a quasi Judicial hearing not a political rally. It is not a question of who supports who, it is a  effort by an institution in a country governed by the rule of law to deliver Justice for the mwanachi. For the record the Senate was told it was Murkomen mentioned along with "wale wanakula ni wetu". On this occasion, that is what will be recorded in the Hansard. In a judicial setting, what counts is the evidence given, not what you think as you analyze on the armchair or what your wet dream is calling "Ufool".

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 27, 2022, 07:24:20 PM »
Now hate me or not - the truth is stubborn - 2022 - I am telling you for free - your old man will be beaten by a million votes.

wouldn't a million vote loss make the % higher not 52-53 or 46-47?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 27, 2022, 07:27:57 PM »
..... If you disagree - let meet on 10th August - a day after voting.

Track record of your so called Predictions are well-known even for those beyond our borders. While we wait for Aug 10th, tell us about your prediction that Putin will have Lunch in Kiev? BTW was that supposed to be 3 days into the invasion or what? Who told you Putin wanted to have lunch in Kiev? Russia media is telling us their "only presence in Ukraine was to liberate Eastern Ukraine". Yawa, your predictions have no basis bwana! Putin said NO such thing.

Today all day, this is what I have been reading on international headlines ... "Ukraine launches counterattacks against Russian troops". The lying bastards had previously said they would not attack Ukraine but somehow they stumbled with their weaponry all the way into the suburbs of Kiev.

. Ukraine has reclaimed several villages from Russian forces in a series of counterattacks, including to the east of Kharkiv and northwest of Mariupol, after Russian missiles struck the western city of Lviv on Saturday.

US President Joe Biden said Russian President Vladimir Putin "cannot remain in power" during a speech in Poland. The White House said following his speech that it was not a direct call for regime change.

Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky repeated his plea for more military assistance, saying his country only asks for 1% of NATO's tanks and planes.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 27, 2022, 08:04:50 PM »
Having lunch in Kiev is figurative..learn English