Author Topic: Ruto took gachagua 800m promising him dp position  (Read 2285 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto took gachagua 800m promising him dp position
« Reply #20 on: March 18, 2022, 01:16:18 PM »
My friend if we elected Uhuru PORK for 10yrs
We can elect Gideon.
Gideon is better than Uhuru.
Uhuru is a drunkard - a chain smoking drunkard - but Ruto/Gideon/Kalenjin elite used him as trojan horse to get GEMA votes
And get back to power... I heard Ruto saying it in my hometown in 2002 that Uhuru ni mlevi and they will run gov.
In 2013-2017 - he use to tell Kalenjin - the guy is drunkard and he is the de-facto PORK
Raila is being used as trojan horse - Uhuru failed in his 1st try - but got in after 10yrs.
Why Raila - because he can win - and his health/age is catching up.
At this point - with Ruto proving very tough to beat.
Project Azimio may be used to prepare the way for Gideon  or Muhoho.
Power remember concede nothing.
If Uhuru-Gideon control Raila - do not think they will let Raila choose whoever he wants.
Nope - they will give him a name - choose or you go to hell.

I agree with you that Uhuru is trying to help his his fellow cerelac/nursery buddy.  But I think I concur with Audacity's reading that Uhuru will find a longer route.

In ANY other country, I'd totally rubbish/dismiss the notion of a President Gideon Moi (Ngai fafa! :o). I mean, Moi's rule is quite fresh in many minds, even mine and I'm not that old. The idea that his kid would be smuggled in so soon is just crazy to me. But, well, this is .ke. If I somehow went into a coma and woke up in four years to find Gideon Moi someway, somehow the undisputable top contender for the top seat through a bizarre unfolding of events even the best talent in Hollywood couldn't concoct :D, I would, sadly, . . . believe it! :o I daresay ours has to be among the weirdest politics in human history. We are a strange collection of people. Or rather, we have strange leaders. But maybe they reflect us. Never used to accept that, but sometimes I think MoonKI was right about that.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: March 18, 2022, 01:22:52 PM »
What people dont know about Gideon.
Gideon is okay guy - snob - but he runs a very complicated mutli-billion Moi empire spanning countries
He runs the Moi business empire from an office in Brookside drive in Westland.
Very professionally
Very profitably
He doesn't drink
He is a family man - who loves his wife and kids - lives in big house - lelego in Kitusuru peponi road with his horses.
He plays polo with his kids and loves outdoor sports.
He is also a schemer per excellence.
And beside the soft mien - he is tough guy who you cannot cross - not a killer like his army brother but also lethal.
He is underrated because he is a snob with Mzungu like tabia.

Uhurus and Kenyattas definitely think highly of him.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: March 18, 2022, 01:31:36 PM »
Pundit, you're not going to sell many people on the merits of Gideon Moi! :D He could be a saint, but as they say in comedy, "It's too soon!"

Plus Azimio would be so stupid to hand Ruto that perfect club to clobber them with their "Dynasty" slogan! That picture would be perfectly solidified with a Gideon DP.

PS: I highly doubt Uhuru would've become president without the combination of PEV, ICC, and a Kibaki presidency. This galvanized GEMA to try and save their "savior" who allegedly helped them during PEV and was unfairly victimized by bad mzungu and Raira  :D It did the same for Ruto.

It's going to be tough as nails to try and repeat that with Gideon. But, again, this is .ke. Everything crazy and nonsensical is possible! :D

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: March 18, 2022, 01:40:39 PM »
I am not selling. I am just explaining to you why I think Uhuru think highly of Gideon and would have no problem recommending him as DPORK.

Uhuru was winning 2002 until Kibaki Tosha. He still got 33 percent.

Uhuru did not win because of ICC - he won because of Ruto.

Once Ruto and Kalenjin nation had agreed to back him - he went to restless GEMA who thought the idea of Kibaki being inherited by another Kikuyu was impossible - and was able to convince them it was doable.

Remember 2010 constitution requires 50 percent = and without Ruto/Kalenjin - Uhuru even if he was seen as ICC/2007 defense hero - would have maxed out at 30 percent - No Luo or Luhya or Kamba would have agreed to back him for PORK. Ruto & Kalenjin nation did it because of their own strategic reasons.

Uhuru is creation of Kalenjin Nation. He is perfect trojan Mlevi by  Giddy and William. Giddy plan was to use him in 2002 to inherit his father. Ruto used him to max in 1st term of 2013 and he went rogue in 2nd term - Giddy is running things - Matiangi bado tosha mboga.

Pundit, you're not going to sell many people on the merits of Gideon Moi! :D He could be a saint, but as they say in comedy, "It's too soon!"

Plus Azimio would be so stupid to hand Ruto that perfect club to clobber them with their "Dynasty" slogan! That picture would be perfectly solidified with a Gideon DP.

PS: I highly doubt Uhuru would've become president without the combination of PEV and ICC and a Kibaki presidency. This galvanized GEMA to try and save their "savior" who allegedly helped them during PEV and was unfairly victimized by bad mzungu and Raira  :D It did the same for Ruto.

It's going to be tough as nails to try and repeat that with Gideon. But, again, this is .ke. Everything crazy and nonsensical is possible! :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #24 on: March 18, 2022, 01:49:32 PM »
I'm going to stop there on this Gideon topic but I'll say, if Azimio is dumb enough to pick Gideon DP, they absolutely deserve the complete and convincing thrashing that will be waiting for them in August. Iyo tu.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: March 18, 2022, 01:52:31 PM »
Who control Azimio. Raila or Gideon or Uhuru or Kalonzo. It's obvious Uhuru-Giddy. This is why I am saying bado mambo. Game bado changa. Until 10th June when Chebukati receive papers - people need to understand anything is possible.
I'm going to stop there on this Gideon topic but I'll say, if Azimio is dumb enough to pick Gideon DP, they absolutely deserve the complete and convincing thrashing that will be waiting for them in August. Iyo tu.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: March 18, 2022, 01:58:00 PM »
Pundito is yet to come to terms with Uhuru's betrayal of Ruto,it's killing him softly,this was the last thing he expected,upto that s point he still fathoms that uhuru will reconcile with Ruto,That Raila is being played.Lets give him some space to heal.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: March 18, 2022, 02:00:19 PM »
My friend how many times have you gotten wrong; all these years;
Mambo ya 2022 imeisha - that is why I released FINAL MOAS.
Ruto win is unassailable now.
Once you get 45 percent of GEMA - I will  reconsider doing another MOAS :)
Tough luck - you're heading to usual 5 percent up there.
The momentum from Sagana swung the wrong way :(
It's called a BOOMERANG :) effect

What am talking about is scenarios for failed project managers and financiers - they either die with Azimio or join Ruto.

As for me - why would I have problem if Ruto doesnt win - I dont own multi-billion empires like Gideon and Uhuru.

Raila will not affect my life..in any significant way..unless he started a civil war.

Pundito is yet to come to terms with Uhuru's betrayal of Ruto,it's killing him softly,this was the last thing he expected,upto that s point he still fathoms that uhuru will reconcile with Ruto,That Raila is being played.Lets give him some space to heal.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: March 18, 2022, 02:20:14 PM »
You can't win presidency with only 65% of central and another 68% of rift valley.Ruto is trailing Raila in 6 out of 8 former provinces.Ask yourself why he is pitching tent in central.its do or die for him there.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #29 on: March 18, 2022, 03:03:05 PM »
Best Uhuru can do for his man Giddy is to let him follow his own footsteps post 2002 beating. I.e. First become Deputy Prime Minister, then chart your way upwards depending on other political situations.

Even that will be tough because man Giddy DOES NOT have his own base of voters! As long as Ruto is still in the game, which is true at least for the next decade, Gideon is NOT going to be anybody's running mate. He will stick to buying his way to the top negotiating table which won't get to no. 1 or 2 unless Ruto is dead or something.

What disappoints me is our Pundit here seriously assumes that everyone in Jubilee or Azimio or even Uhuru/Giddy themselves and their advisors are too stupid to realize this.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #30 on: March 18, 2022, 03:04:13 PM »
Pundit flip flops and changes colors better than Kalonzo & Mdvd. At least Kalonzo-Mdvd are nursing broken katikati dreams - but Pundit can't believe Uhuru has organized the Azimio juggernaut and is pulling all stops for Raila.

After 3 years of they are playing Raila... a few days ago Uhuru was said to be going for Muhoho. Now it is Gideon.

Do you see how despite PK being the obvious favorite - they are dying for Raila to pick Munya or Kalonzo so Ruto can sweep Mt Kenya. They are sure Uhuru is going for Munya - and allegedly has no time for PK who is detached - yet they have Wahome and Ndindi lined up.

Of course there is no grand Gideon strategy to use Azimio - just Pundit's desperation as Ruto chances dwindle.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #31 on: March 18, 2022, 03:06:40 PM »
Go to Google and search Uhuru wants Gideon - and you'll see Uhuru wants Gideon as DPORK from main media. Dont blame me. I am just a mere pundit.

Basically I dont think Gideon would agree to pay off Kalonzo with a billion then forego it.

The deal is simple - Jubilee/OKA (UHURU) - will pick DPORK.

Hapo ndio Munya and PK will discover what DYNASTY MEANS - they can ask Ruto for quick lessons.

Best Uhuru can do for his man Giddy is to let him follow his own footsteps post 2002 beating. I.e. First become Deputy Prime Minister, then chart your way upwards depending on other political situations.

Even that will be tough because man Giddy DOES NOT have his own base of voters! As long as Ruto is still in the game, which is true at least for the next decade, Gideon is NOT going to be anybody's running mate. He will stick to buying his way to the top negotiating table which won't get to no. 1 or 2 unless Ruto is dead or something.

What disappoints me is our Pundit here seriously assumes that everyone in Jubilee or Azimio or even Uhuru/Giddy themselves and their advisors are too stupid to realize this.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #32 on: March 18, 2022, 03:09:04 PM »
I am not in the game.
I am a commentator.
I am a pundit
I am not a player.
Unlike you who is pushing for PK - I got no horse.
DO NOT SET YOURSELF FOR FRUSTRATION AND THEN BLAME ME :)
I am a mere pundit
Got no say on who the DPORK will be.
Not in Kenya Kwanza.
Not in Azimio.
I just read the leaves from both camp....at one point it was Kiunjuri...now it's Gachagua with Wahome and Madvd.
In Azimio - I would rank PK an outsider unless Raila goes rogue.
Azimio - I rank Munya, Gideon, and Kalonzo...highly.
Pundit flip flops and changes colors better than Kalonzo & Mdvd. At least Kalonzo-Mdvd are nursing broken katikati dreams - but Pundit can't believe Uhuru has organized the Azimio juggernaut and is pulling all stops for Raila.

After 3 years of they are playing Raila... a few days ago Uhuru was said to be going for Muhoho. Now it is Gideon.

Do you see how despite PK being the obvious favorite - they are dying for Raila to pick Munya or Kalonzo so Ruto can sweep Mt Kenya. They are sure Uhuru is going for Munya - and allegedly has no time for PK who is detached - yet they have Wahome and Ndindi lined up.

Of course there is no grand Gideon strategy to use Azimio - just Pundit's desperation as Ruto chances dwindle.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #33 on: March 18, 2022, 03:09:11 PM »
Robina, why do you think Munya is a bad choice for DPORK?

He ticks both Mt. Kenya and 'Kabila ndogo' boxes, which allows him to steal away Meru, a small section of Agikuyu, and still hand Uhuru the "Kabila Mbili is too much!" song, since it'll be a Luo-Meru ticket.

Anti-GEMA sentiments will NOT touch Munya: No one has beef with a Meru getting a stab. Other kabilas will think it's all very fair. Plus they can use it to tell Agikuyu to rudisha mkono to their younger brothers who have supported them unconditionally since independence  :D

Basically, I don't see a Munya downside, unless Ruto also picks Kindiki.

Basically, Mt. Kenya get their insider in no. 2 while still "leaving it for Kabila ndogo'." Maybe the point is Agikuyu will only vote for PK, not Munya? I don't know. Maybe? But Merus will vote for their DP. They've never come that close to Presidency before.

Best Gideon is getting is Deputy PM. Hii ingine ya Pundit  ni mambo za UDA. I will only entertain it if/when it happens and not a day sooner coz it's too dumb a move. :D You can't just assume a whole gang of experienced politicians are that dumb without good evidence.  :D

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #34 on: March 18, 2022, 06:59:20 PM »
Imagine Kalonzo is saying this about his erstwhile fellow principal in the now defunct NASA:
Mudavadi is emotional, lacks judgement - Kalonzo
Now just replace Mdvd's name with @Pundit and you are spot on describing what Pundit is going through right now and will keep going through until Aug 10th.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #35 on: March 18, 2022, 07:15:40 PM »
Munya would good choice for Raila - if Kambas will play along - otherwise it backfires - because Ruto can get Kamba votes - the same way Raila will get Luhya votes. Meru+Tharaka county is a million - votes - Kambas are two million plus votes.

Kalonzo is more appealing - and if Kambas behave Raila get the steady 43-45 percent or about.

PK & Munya is untested. It could backfire badly like MaDVD-Kioni - because again Uhuru himself has reduced DPORK into deputy governor - and with Ruto enjoying the majority of GEMA including Meru - it easy to finish them as nothing but poodles of Kenyattas.

So if I was to be consulted by Odinga - I'd still go for Kalonzo as 1st option - Munya as 2nd - and PK third. PK really has no emotional connection with the people. He is another Gideon Moi.

Now let get back to real politics.

Not those that had Gusii excited that Matiangi was being prepared for PORK.

Nobody prepares anything for you. You gotta use your own money, energy and network to make it happen.

Gideon Moi has been doing that - using his money, media, energy, and strategist - working with Uhuru.

Who will pick Raila's DPORK - 90 percent it will be Uhuru's call.

If Uhuru really want Raila to be competitive - he will reason together with Azimios - and come up best DPORK - but siasa is not about that.

Who will Uhuru fishes from his bag - Gideon Moi will come tops - Munya/PK second.

Robina, why do you think Munya is a bad choice for DPORK?

He ticks both Mt. Kenya and 'Kabila ndogo' boxes, which allows him to steal away Meru, a small section of Agikuyu, and still hand Uhuru the "Kabila Mbili is too much!" song, since it'll be a Luo-Meru ticket.

Anti-GEMA sentiments will NOT touch Munya: No one has beef with a Meru getting a stab. Other kabilas will think it's all very fair. Plus they can use it to tell Agikuyu to rudisha mkono to their younger brothers who have supported them unconditionally since independence  :D

Basically, I don't see a Munya downside, unless Ruto also picks Kindiki.

Basically, Mt. Kenya get their insider in no. 2 while still "leaving it for Kabila ndogo'." Maybe the point is Agikuyu will only vote for PK, not Munya? I don't know. Maybe? But Merus will vote for their DP. They've never come that close to Presidency before.

Best Gideon is getting is Deputy PM. Hii ingine ya Pundit  ni mambo za UDA. I will only entertain it if/when it happens and not a day sooner coz it's too dumb a move. :D You can't just assume a whole gang of experienced politicians are that dumb without good evidence.  :D

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #36 on: March 18, 2022, 09:08:16 PM »
Lol, Pundit, this is the second time you're just randomly bringing up Matiangi to me out of the blue.  :D What gives you the impression the guy makes any bell ring for me?

My interest in Kenya politics is RAO, I've supported him since 2007. Literally never voted for a Gusii in my life. I don't even know anything about the local politics in shagz except when I ask who they plan to vote for as President. But if you ask me about sijui MCA, MP, Senator, Governor, you prolly know tons more than I do (from what I've seen you post). In fact, post-Raila I see myself checking out of politics because I have NO ONE to support unless someone does something really exciting to pull me in and get me invested. Raila pulled me in at around 20 and I'm a loyal gal. So I hope to see that succeed if I think there's a good chance. It's natural if you've invested some effort and time into some projects to want to see the story come to a satisfying conclusion.

But Matiangi is persona non-grata in our ODM-damu family since baby Pendo  :D We don't forget easily, which is why Uhuru isn't celebrated. Matiangi to me is a killer and a rapist because he unleashed this on us in 2017, Kisumu.  I don't forget as easily as others in our .ke politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #37 on: March 18, 2022, 09:53:44 PM »
I know you're a buruburu girl
You remind me of this gusii girl I never had - it was pretty close :).
I am just saying some people were deluded that Matiangi was being groomed for BIG things.
In politics Nobody groom anybody unless it for their interest.
POWER CONCEDE NOTHING _ it a bruthal game.
What I am saying - why is Gideon investing his billions - in Azimio
I am saying - Gideon is not aware that he has "issues"
That politicians have gigantic egos.
Most imagine they are loved or can be made loved.
They wake up in shock when they get zero  votes :)
Baringo people have never loved Gideon but reality has forced them to elect him.

In short - as much as you care about Azimio - the decision lies with Uhuru.

You can go angry like Robina on me because you think PK or Munya is the best.

But end of day - Uhuru in a smoked filled room with Gideon - will make the decision - or they crush Raila.

They control serious power levers and money.

Only Ruto is aware and ready to confront them.

Lol, Pundit, this is the second time you're just randomly bringing up Matiangi to me out of the blue.  :D What gives you the impression the guy makes any bell ring for me?

My interest in Kenya politics is RAO, I've supported him since 2007. Literally never voted for a Gusii in my life. I don't even know anything about the local politics in shagz except when I ask who they plan to vote for as President. But if you ask me about sijui MCA, MP, Senator, Governor, you prolly know tons more than I do (from what I've seen you post). In fact, post-Raila I see myself checking out of politics because I have NO ONE to support unless someone does something really exciting to pull me in and get me invested. Raila pulled me in at around 20 and I'm a loyal gal. So I hope to see that succeed if I think there's a good chance. It's natural if you've invested some effort and time into some projects to want to see the story come to a satisfying conclusion.

But Matiangi is persona non-grata in our ODM-damu family since baby Pendo  :D We don't forget easily, which is why Uhuru isn't celebrated. Matiangi to me is a killer and a rapist because he unleashed this on us in 2017, Kisumu.  I don't forget as easily as others in our .ke politics.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #38 on: March 18, 2022, 10:19:13 PM »
Listen to Kalonzo - all these guys are friends

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #39 on: March 20, 2022, 07:19:45 AM »
Someone sent me a comment from a commentator who favors Azimio floating this Gideon idea. I don't know if he's running with what KK are saying (or maybe reads nipate for ideas for his V-log, lol). But I hope they read those comments if they are at all thinking about this boneheaded idea.

I still think they're banking on BBI coming back with Gideon getting one of the DPMs. Tutaona.

If Gideon is DP, I'm back to my apathy: will not waste my time just to vote for a ticket with Gideon Moi, pole sana. So many other things I could do on that day.

If Munya/PK/Kaloi/Karua etc. I'll queue and vote.