Author Topic: Ruto tell Uhuru wacha ulevi  (Read 663 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto tell Uhuru wacha ulevi
« on: March 19, 2022, 10:11:54 PM »
Yesterday Uhuru warned Ruto to keep off boda boda.uhuru gov is in mortal fear of boda boda as the next revolution will be led by them..Ruto answers https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2022-03-19-ruto-were-you-sober-when-you-ordered-boda-boda-crackdown/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Ruto tell Uhuru wacha ulevi
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2022, 10:13:27 PM »
The fear of boda boda is because of their organisation and unity..boda bodas have serious structures and unity to protect themselves from Kenya my car motorists.I have a cousin who is amongst pioneer boda boda in Nairobi..he told anything happens to one boda boda and they mobilize quickly through telephone and arrive in numbers.This has helped greatly reduced deaths and injuries because people now fear hitting a Boda boda ...they better hit a trailer.Boda boda also faced bike thieves and those were eliminated by similar mobilization.End of day boda boda are now dangerous because they are organised and can respond like kalenjin warriors at speed of sound at any cry of help..gov is aware that they are lethal and gov is helpless

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2022, 02:45:22 AM »
A state exists to govern. The government has given notice that the boda boda sector will be streamlined. How do you come payukaring here that "boda bodas have serious structures" when the facts are that they are not registered, and unlike matatu, they have not formed SACCOs nor do they have licenses as expected of them to be in business. Let me remind you that in the United Kingdom, miners and trade Unions were once "powerful" but under PM Margaret Thatcher, they were ruthlessly cut to size. Canadian truck recently tried to pull some shit on their govt, the PM invoked emergency powers and problem solved. Michuki tamed  our matatus. Government is never HELPLESS. Would DP be campaigning to head government if he, for one moment thought Govt is helpless?? Think before you type Pundit!
If UDA think they will politicize this sector to their advantage in the coming elections, then you will know what Serikal is capable of. We are tied of you threatening us with mara Kalenjin warriors, now eti with boda boda .....
The fear of boda boda is because of their organisation and unity..boda bodas have serious structures and unity to protect themselves from Kenya my car motorists.I have a cousin who is amongst pioneer boda boda in Nairobi..he told anything happens to one boda boda and they mobilize quickly through telephone and arrive in numbers.This has helped greatly reduced deaths and injuries because people now fear hitting a Boda boda ...they better hit a trailer.Boda boda also faced bike thieves and those were eliminated by similar mobilization.End of day boda boda are now dangerous because they are organised and can respond like kalenjin warriors at speed of sound at any cry of help..gov is aware that they are lethal and gov is helpless

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 20, 2022, 07:02:19 AM »
It's too late for uhuru to streamline the sector because this is an election year. Ruto will do it from august. By formalizing the sector. The sector right now is informally organized like a mafia.

My job here is to explain things to LOW IQ folks like you.

A state exists to govern. The government has given notice that the boda boda sector will be streamlined. How do you come payukaring here that "boda bodas have serious structures" when the facts are that they are not registered, and unlike matatu, they have not formed SACCOs nor do they have licenses as expected of them to be in business. Let me remind you that in the United Kingdom, miners and trade Unions were once "powerful" but under PM Margaret Thatcher, they were ruthlessly cut to size. Canadian truck recently tried to pull some shit on their govt, the PM invoked emergency powers and problem solved. Michuki tamed  our matatus. Government is never HELPLESS. Would DP be campaigning to head government if he, for one moment thought Govt is helpless?? Think before you type Pundit!
If UDA think they will politicize this sector to their advantage in the coming elections, then you will know what Serikal is capable of. We are tied of you threatening us with mara Kalenjin warriors, now eti with boda boda .....

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 20, 2022, 11:58:45 AM »
For govt officials and despots like ufool, streamlining is a euphemism for control and total subduing after crazy taxes, licences and all. To kill the voice and capture just like for trade unions - KNUT, COTU, KPMDU. It is judiciary revisiting.

There was argument that mau mau had no 'structures'. That precolonial mwafrika had no 'structures'. Being licenced means colonial establishment has become a parasite.

There are not talking about training what MPs and MCAs have been doing across the country and issuing them with licences.

You fine a hasora 35,000-5,000 and it is not training you are offering. You just radicalizing them further! Brainless ulevi!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2022, 12:14:04 PM »
Yes if done badly - then informal sector will grow - people wont formalize if it's too costly for them - the best thing is to give them incentive to register - for example if they qualify for motor cycles loans - are allowed to carry passengers without harrassment - are given NHIF and accident cover - then people will run to get licensed.

Boda boda biggest problem 1) accidents leading to their deaths & injury 2) bike thieves who prey on them - and 3) police and kanjo shaking the little money they make and 4) shylocks who give them usurious motor bikes loans.

The first three have made them form a mafia like informal organisation to assist them deal with accidents, bike thieves and kanjo - they realized their unity is their strength.

Now it's upon gov to encourage those informal organisation to formalize - and let them run the sector.

But Matiangi reforms seem to target individual boda boda. THAT IS NOT GONNA WORK. The sector has a million motor cycle riders.

It has to be through SACCOS. The sector is now highly organized but as under world - they determine which stage you park, how you treat customers, how to deal with threats like motor cycle thieves or personal cars running over them, money to be saved daily, money to be sent to Kanjo and police to avoid harrassment.

For govt officials and despots like ufool, streamlining is a euphemism for control and total subduing after crazy taxes, licences and all. To kill the voice and capture just like for trade unions - KNUT, COTU, KPMDU. It is judiciary revisiting.

There was argument that mau mau had no 'structures'. That precolonial mwafrika had no 'structures'. Being licenced means colonial establishment has become a parasite.

There are not talking about training what MPs and MCAs have been doing across the country and issuing them with licences.

You fine a hasora 35,000-5,000 and it is not training you are offering. You just radicalizing them further! Brainless ulevi!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 20, 2022, 12:53:19 PM »
Never seen Kalenjin boda boda in Nairobi bit now with Kalenjin elite on decadence after Moi Era I assume we will See more kalenjin in informal jobs like house helps, commercial street work and bodaboda on top of watchmen that have replaced Luhya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 20, 2022, 12:58:36 PM »
I think watchmen definitely Kalenjin/kispigis have taken over the sector.
There are few boda bodas - my cousin started a watchman then he got given a bike to transport letters - and dabbled in boda boda partime
Eventually became fulltime
That was many years ago.
Majority Kalenjin still prefer to work from home :)
Even those that come to Nairobi - rarely bring their family to Nairobi.
Maybe when wife is "new" but after one or two kids they sent them home.

If Ruto fix agriculture - making it profitable - and rural economy thrives - Kalenjin will be happy to stay at home forever - and drink milk.

I think Ruto will prioritize agricluture - coffee growing in western highlands of kalenjin can do well - dairy - avacados and horticutlure.

That should absorb many kalenjin youths  - providing incomes to support a decent life in rural kenya.

Those with degrees and diplomas can come to Nairobi - and find white collar jobs.

It's not nice to come and dominate the slums of Nairobi - living like sewers rats - when you can live a decent life in rural kenya.

Never seen Kalenjin boda boda in Nairobi bit now with Kalenjin elite on decadence after Moi Era I assume we will See more kalenjin in informal jobs like house helps, commercial street work and bodaboda on top of watchmen that have replaced Luhya.