Author Topic: Ruto took gachagua 800m promising him dp position  (Read 2244 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Ruto took gachagua 800m promising him dp position
« on: March 17, 2022, 09:22:21 PM »
Come uda ndc faruok was instructed to keep gachagua far away from the front row. Now gachaugua is so embarrassed to even speak. He has tasted Ruto Machavellian power. He is a bitter man but he can't touch ruto. Since he needs ruto more than ruto needs him.

« Last Edit: March 17, 2022, 09:53:16 PM by patel »

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: Ruto took gachagua 800m promising him dp position
« Reply #1 on: March 17, 2022, 09:56:53 PM »
Gachagua is a billionaire...if the man can give 800 mirrion how much more do you think he has stashed? Just the other day gachagua was carrying uhuru bags and folders...gachagua must be over the target for fingering Muhoho and Nancy Gitau as people behind rigging 2022 elections..

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 17, 2022, 10:12:14 PM »
So should I move Alice Wahome up or even Ndidi Nyoro?

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 17, 2022, 11:17:25 PM »
Some people drink get high fantasize stories and come to post them here.
Nowonder they are easily brainwashed. Such a sad story.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 17, 2022, 11:44:52 PM »
Pundit it seems he will go with kabogo..lol

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #5 on: March 17, 2022, 11:51:26 PM »
Some people drink get high fantasize stories and come to post them here.
Nowonder they are easily brainwashed. Such a sad story.

Njamba downs Muratina and with some faagi. Don't take his storos seriously Lol.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: March 17, 2022, 11:52:12 PM »
Ruto is floating all those names -Wahome, Ndindi, Kindiki - to counter PK and Munya but none beats Gachagua calibre. He needs to man up and stick to Gachagua.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 18, 2022, 06:00:30 AM »
I think Gachagua has it...Alice Wahome is the super sub.Raila is thinking PK or munya.. kalonzo drunk water

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #8 on: March 18, 2022, 06:33:44 AM »
Fake love
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2022, 07:11:14 AM »
Azimio wild card remain Gideon Moi for Raila - Uhuru doesnt care about victory - just repaying Moi's friendship. Baba will be forced to pick Giddy or he will be out of Azimio :)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 18, 2022, 07:40:14 AM »
Azimio wild card remain Gideon Moi for Raila - Uhuru doesnt care about victory - just repaying Moi's friendship. Baba will be forced to pick Giddy or he will be out of Azimio :)
Uhuru and mama ngina have probably spent a cool billion propping small parties and bribing politicians by now. If they see brainy DP still cruising with the same speed, they will slowly start jamming Azzimio. Uhuru is very scared of DP, so he will try to make peace before the vote, not after! One way he can make peace is by weakening Raila with such move. Gideon with no votes will sink Raila!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 18, 2022, 07:58:14 AM »
He is started to wake up from slumber and order a report on the ground. The report of course is overwhelming rejection. He will be told Ruto lead is now unassailable because he has retained largely Jubilee support, has gained new NASA zones, and is simply unbeatable.

How he moves from here - we shall see in the next few weeks. He has two options - continue digging a big hole for himself & kenyatta family or call Ruto for tea - and apologize - contribute to Ruto campaign kitty and dismantle his own project.

To dismantle Azimio should be easy because Raila is totally dependant on Uhuru and Gideon money. Just force him to pick Gideon Moi and he dies by a thousand cuts.

Uhuru and mama ngina have probably spent a cool billion propping small parties and bribing politicians by now. If they see brainy DP still cruising with the same speed, they will slowly start jamming Azzimio. Uhuru is very scared of DP, so he will try to make peace before the vote, not after! One way he can make peace is by weakening Raila with such move. Gideon with no votes will sink Raila!

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 18, 2022, 07:59:39 AM »

I've only heard this from UDA/KK. It's not even whispered by a single Azimio guy. This is fake news. Baba DP is Munya. Robina might be right that it's PK. I disagree but it's 1,000 times more likely than Gideon.

Pundit, this is where you lose your self-claimed objectivity and allow wishes to replace punditry :D Ati Gideon Moi? Surely?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2022, 08:17:14 AM »
You're confusing what you think is best for Azimio and the reality.
It's like guys who dont want Gachagua in UDA but he is likely to get it because realpolitik.
I admit I dont quite understand Uhuru-Gideon gameplan.
I have followed their game the longest - ever since they dumped Ruto - hired Nancy to work some magic in some office in Gigiri.
It's been a byzantine.
What I know Gideon is at the center of this - he is one who delivered and probably paid Kalonzo.
He has been financing Raila and OKA guys - buying defectors.
Gideon if you dont know is very very rich.

Now I ask you again what is in it for GIDEON?
He is said - he aint running for senator again.

Why is he spending all that money?

What is in for the UHURU family?

You think they just want Ruto lose?

Or you think Gideon is even aware that he is unpopular. He sees his friend Uhuru won. Why cant he. These people dont know how unpopular they are....they know they gotta the money and they can buy anything including PORK.

Unpopular to them simply mean hire Gina din Kariuki and her PR firm to fix the image issues :) or get the best from London or Newyork to work on his "image problem". It's going to be Raila and Azimio crew job to sell Gideon - ama wakwende :)

Now the deal is that JUBILEE & OKA will provide DPORK.

It's not Raila choice to make.

OKA is Gideon Moi - Jubilee is UHURU.

Do you think Uhuru consider PK or Munya anything but rubbish? Uhuru consider Gideon his peer.

Understand this dynasty game. Intelligence from word go was that Uhuru, Muhoho and Gideon were upto something.
Raila is a trojan. The dont care about him.

Ruto has shattered their plans and dreams. They are now in cul-de-sac. Initially it was BBI - then it died.
They tried to frustrate RUto hoping to get him to quit so Gideon can slide as DPORK - failed.
They thought they will take Mt Kenya or at least split it - it now failed completely - Ruto heading towards 90 percent of Mt kenya.

Now how to they move from here.

Work hard for Raila to win - for it's sake - while they play hidden role?
Negotiate with Ruto?
Use the opportunity anyway to sell Gideon?

I've only heard this from UDA/KK. It's not even whispered by a single Azimio guy. This is fake news. Baba DP is Munya. Robina might be right that it's PK. I disagree but it's 1,000 times more likely than Gideon.

Pundit, this is where you lose your self-claimed objectivity and allow wishes to replace punditry :D Ati Gideon Moi? Surely?

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 18, 2022, 11:15:21 AM »
@RVHH, I keep asking you if you are Farouk but you never answer me. Anyway, you guys underestimate the genuine friendship between Gideon and UK. Let us be clear  friendship is one thing but in politics what counts above all - is NUMBERS!  Gideon doesn't have them. UK will have to come up with a long term strategy to politically help his bestie.
Suffice for me to remind you of this day, Uhuru was at a function which was attended by Gideon. As speeches were going on UK passed a piece of paper to the back to reach Gideon. On receiving it, Gideon burst out laughing and UK laughed too. Which president does that in public. Let truth be told and this is what RVPundit refused to acknowledge: UK can't stand Ruto. He actually loathes the guy and not for any political reason but because Ruto is not of his pedigree. All these years going way back to 2002, he has tolerated Ruto because of his political numbers, but put them at the same table and UK feels like sticking his finger in his throat and throwing up. So LISTEN GOOD RVHH and RVpundit, UHURU WILL NEVER, I MEAN EVER MAKE PEACE with Ruto EFORE THE VOTE. How do you make peace with one you loathe?? I say this with the same conviction when I said (PAST TENSE) on this forum that:

1. Uhuru will not betray Raila
2. Kalonzo will not join Kenya Kwanza.

Both times I was proved right!
My reason is informed by fact: Both Kalonzo & UK hate Luto. If you feel 'hate' is a strong word then let me paraphrase: Luto is not a likeable guy. Even Martha Karua hates him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 18, 2022, 11:53:16 AM »
Let me help you.
Leave RVHH - huyu ni deep state ya Sugoi and knows more than you will ever know.
UK-Gideon dont hate Ruto. They see Ruto as political rival. 
They fear Ruto.
They fear Raila the most.
They dislike Raila...I dont think we have heard the last of these stories.
Dont jump into conclusion.

All these politicians behind the scenes are not enemies.

They are political rivals but most are friends.

So dont follow emotions - follow INTERESTS.

What is in it for Gideon? What is in it for Kalonzo? What is Uhuru seeking to achieve.

Once you do that - you'll know stuff. If you cannot answer that question - dont buy the nonsense about how we hate Ruto :) - that is just meant for idiots like you. Eti we hate corruption. Ruto is corrupt. I am doing this for Kenya. Those are canned nonsense meant for idiots like you.

Politicians in kenya main interest - is LOOTING - grand looting - how they will make the next billions. Second question how will they retain their stolen loot

It's a competition basically for Wealth creation and retention. The rest like legacy are normally afterthought.

Follow the MONEY. So far I dont understand Gideon and Uhuru END GAME.  Anybody who claims to understand is lying to themselves.

Even guys close to Uhuru do not understand his gameplan - and many are quiting to join UDA.

The plausible theories
1) Gideon is going to be forced as Raila's DPORK.
2) BBI is coming back
3) Gideon-Uhuru are using Jakom to negotiate with Ruto having had their gameplan unravel.

Their business is not make Raila PORK - it's more than that - they have their own selfish personal agenda.

GAME BADO - until April-June hapo - when Chebukati receive final presidential nomination - then come and now say I was right these people hate Ruto so much they have endorsed Jakom without asking for anything :) :).

That will be the day when Kenyattas and Mois - who have been Odinga rivals the most - will truly surprise us with their 360 degrees.

As for now - prepare to hear from Gideon and Uhuru - demands to Raila (DPORK for Gideon is almost a baseline)

If Raila refuses - Kalonzo cheque will bounce & he will cry betrayal again - Gideon and Uhuru will rush to Sugoi and they will have Jakom for super long before election

@RVHH, I keep asking you if you are Farouk but you never answer me. Anyway, you guys underestimate the genuine friendship between Gideon and UK. Let us be clear  friendship is one thing but in politics what counts above all - is NUMBERS!  Gideon doesn't have them. UK will have to come up with a long term strategy to politically help his bestie.
Suffice for me to remind you of this day, Uhuru was at a function which was attended by Gideon. As speeches were going on UK passed a piece of paper to the back to reach Gideon. On receiving it, Gideon burst out laughing and UK laughed too. Which president does that in public. Let truth be told and this is what RVPundit refused to acknowledge: UK can't stand Ruto. He actually loathes the guy and not for any political reason but because Ruto is not of his pedigree. All these years going way back to 2002, he has tolerated Ruto because of his political numbers, but put them at the same table and UK feels like sticking his finger in his throat and throwing up. So LISTEN GOOD RVHH and RVpundit, UHURU WILL NEVER, I MEAN EVER MAKE PEACE with Ruto EFORE THE VOTE. How do you make peace with one you loathe?? I say this with the same conviction when I said (PAST TENSE) on this forum that:

1. Uhuru will not betray Raila
2. Kalonzo will not join Kenya Kwanza.

Both times I was proved right!
My reason is informed by fact: Both Kalonzo & UK hate Luto. If you feel 'hate' is a strong word then let me paraphrase: Luto is not a likeable guy. Even Martha Karua hates him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 18, 2022, 12:21:07 PM »
Project Azimio : The Continuation of Kenyatta&Moi economic & political dynasty in Kenya
Project Lead: RAILA
Project Manager: Uhuru
Project Financier: Gideon & Muhoho
Project Consultant : Nancy Gitatu
Project office: Gigiri.

Project Status : In Limbo/under evaluation.

The Nation understands that the President has tasked a team to prepare a one-week report on the real situation in Mt Kenya. Those in the team include Interior Principal Secretary Karanja Kibicho, Jubilee political coordinator Nancy Gitau, Director of Intelligence Wachira Kameru, Directorate of Criminal Investigations head George Kinoti and Jubilee secretary-general Jeremiah Kioni.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 18, 2022, 12:36:18 PM »
UK-Gideon dont hate Ruto. They see Ruto as political rival. 
They fear Ruto.
They fear Raila the most.
They dislike Raila...I dont think we have heard the last of these stories.
Dont jump into conclusion.

Pundit, this doesn't make sense to me: If they fear Raila most, then they are acting very confused, investing all this money and effort into his campaign against Ruto, mpaka roping in Kaloi. It would've been the easiest thing in the world to just support Ruto, avoid a fallout, starting last year. After all, there was already a publicly declared 'Yangu kumi, ya Ruto kumi' MOU awaiting implementation; Plus everyone, including you and many apathetic Raila supporters (like yours truly), fully expected Uhuro to betray Baba.

I won't pretend I was in the camp that expected him to back Raila to the end. I fully confess to being among the ones shocked at this year's turn of events. I wasn't even going to vote because I expected 2017 2.0. Plus after handshake, it just seems they are all classmates to me and that Bottomline, we are the idiots (voters) to a certain extent. I even told everyone in my family not to place any false hopes on this Jubilee nyang'au who destroyed the economy. Now they're telling me, "Si, we told you!" Uhuru behavior just wasn't according to 'previous trends.' Let's just leave it there. I have only believed it after Sagana. Be4, Uhuru was only making these non-committal, coy gestures here and there, but not showing serious intention to back Raila. He never even mentioned it clearly in words! Maybe he was still weighing things? But I always felt he was using Raila (and Raila using him) for BBI and just got stuck with him when the courts put a brake on it. I thought he'd betray Raila right after the constitution changed to his liking and even wondered why Ruto was so adamantly opposed.

So the only thing I agree with in your analysis is that these people are all friends. :D If the mind-boggling shifts/shuffles that have happened since 2002 between this same, exact cabal don't clue someone in on that sober fact, nothing can. Literally, any combination of them could be in friendly or rival camps in any election. I completely sobered up to that reality during handshake and Uhuruto fallout, though it has been happening consistently since 2002: Was just slow to realize this was not a bug but a feature of this bizarre system that is Kenyan politricks. Heck, it was happening even before 2002! I just usually stop at 2002 because I had zero interest in politics before that year and all I know from before is not from my own reading/listening of news.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 18, 2022, 12:50:37 PM »
It also doesnt make sense to me. I would lie to you if I told you I know Uhuru-Gideon gameplan. What I know is they have a gameplan. What I also know is their gameplan has for most part fallen apart.

I think what we heard from Ruto guys in 2019 - was that Uhuru, Gideon and Muhoho - had tasked Nancy Gitau to come up with plan.

The plan was to use Raila as trojan horse against Ruto - then eventually dump him.

Ruto has proved very nimble, adept and definitely no pushover.

So they have got into a stage where they are in cul-de-sac.
Moi and Kenyattas - and Odinga are the strangest of bed fellows. Remember Kenyatta imprisoned Jaramogi for 6yrs after firing him and all that. Moi gave Raila 9yrs.
The worst they have done to Ruto is moving his cheese the last five years.
So in terms of fear - they fear Raila the most.
They have invested in creating a monster out of Raila.
Raila has huge axe - Ruto has smaller axe - both when in power will definitely trash any MOU.

Now speaking of Sagana -  I think Uhuru damaged Raila in Mt - he basically gave silly reason for supporting Raila & Handshake - and never gave any good reason to oppose Ruto - ending with a rider if he changes we support him next time - that is why post-sagana Ruto has surged in Mt kenya. I dont think it was deliberate - he has just lost his political mojo.

The reality is dawn on Uhuru that his project has fallen apart. Yes they have got Kalonzo but crucial Mt kenya is slipping out of their hands.

You'd have to be an idiot to imagine Uhuru and Gideon are in this for Raila. That they will word hard, spend their money and eventually give it up to Kalonzo or PK.

The ONE THING THEY  have achieved  in AZIMIO - THEY HAVE RAILA under THEIR CONTROL.

IF UHURU OR GIDEON TELL RAILA JUMP - he just ask how many times :)  or how high - of course if Raila was to win - things changes immediately. For now he depend on Uhuru for state support - and Gideon is financing OKA - Kalonzo and many things.

So for now - if they decide to pursue AZIMIO to the bitter end - at the minimum Raila will be forced to pick GIDEON or Muhoho.

That will make the ticket lose before any polling station is opened - but they will approach Ruto - and make a deal - that they are making Raila lose and promoting Gideon for the future.

In summary this is where we are....

Ignore the fake opinion polls that saw Jakom jumping 15 percent :) - they know they are fake and financed it.

They have asked Nancy and NIS to come up with REAL REPORT - that will FORM THE BASIS OF THEIR NEXT MOVE

Project Azimio : The Continuation of Kenyatta & Moi economic & political dynasty in Kenya
Project Manager: Uhuru
Financier(s): GOK, Gideon & Muhoho
Lead Consultant : Nancy Gitatu
Office: Gigiri.
Status : Under evaluation. Awaiting one-week report on the real situation in Mt Kenya.

Pundit, this doesn't make sense to me: If they fear Raila most, then they are acting very confused, investing all this money and effort into his campaign against Ruto, mpaka roping in Kaloi. It would've been the easiest thing in the world to just support Ruto, avoid a fallout, starting last year. After all, there was already a publicly declared 'Yangu kumi, ya Ruto kumi' MOU awaiting implementation; Plus everyone, including you and many apathetic Raila supporters (like yours truly), fully expected Uhuro to betray Baba.

I won't pretend I was in the camp that expected him to back Raila to the end. I fully confess to being among the ones shocked at this year's turn of events. I wasn't even going to vote because I expected 2017 2.0. Plus after handshake, it just seems they are all classmates to me and that Bottomline, we are the idiots (voters) to a certain extent. I even told everyone in my family not to place any false hopes on this Jubilee nyang'au who destroyed the economy. Now they're telling me, "Si, we told you!" Uhuru behavior just wasn't according to 'previous trends.' Let's just leave it there. I have only believed it after Sagana. Be4, Uhuru was only making these non-committal, coy gestures here and there, but not showing serious intention to back Raila. He never even mentioned it clearly in words! Maybe he was still weighing things? But I always felt he was using Raila (and Raila using him) for BBI and just got stuck with him when the courts put a brake on it. I thought he'd betray Raila right after the constitution changed to his liking and even wondered why Ruto was so adamantly opposed.

So the only thing I agree with in your analysis is that these people are all friends. :D If the mind-boggling shifts/shuffles that have happened since 2002 between this same, exact cabal don't clue someone in on that sober fact, nothing can. Literally, any combination of them could be in friendly or rival camps in any election. I completely sobered up to that reality during handshake and Uhuruto fallout, though it has been happening consistently since 2002: Was just slow to realize this was not a bug but a feature of this bizarre system that is Kenyan politricks. Heck, it was happening even before 2002! I just usually stop at 2002 because I had zero interest in politics before that year and all I know from before is not from my own reading/listening of news.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: March 18, 2022, 01:09:56 PM »
I agree with you that Uhuru is trying to help his his fellow cerelac/nursery buddy.  But I think I concur with Audacity's reading that Uhuru will find a longer route.

In ANY other country, I'd totally rubbish/dismiss the notion of a President Gideon Moi (Ngai fafa! :o). I mean, Moi's rule is quite fresh in many minds, even mine and I'm not that old. The idea that his kid would be smuggled in so soon is just crazy to me. But, well, this is .ke. If I somehow went into a coma and woke up in four years to find Gideon Moi someway, somehow the undisputable top contender for the top seat through a bizarre unfolding of events even the best talent in Hollywood couldn't concoct :D, I would, sadly, . . . believe it! :o I daresay ours has to be among the weirdest politics in human history. We are a strange collection of people. Or rather, we have strange leaders. But maybe they reflect us. Never used to accept that, but sometimes I think MoonKI was right about that.