Author Topic: 2007 rigging playbook - definitely by Kinuthia Mbuguas  (Read 1805 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
2007 rigging playbook - definitely by Kinuthia Mbuguas
« on: March 08, 2022, 05:48:27 AM »
They will try to use Chiefs and Ass Chiefs...each will be given a target to rig or bring x votes.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/kenya-kwanza-govt-plans-to-use-state-officers-to-rig-elections-3739920
Speaking in Nyeri, the leaders said the Ministry of Interior had issued a circular to county commissioners and Nyumba Kumi officials countrywide, urging them to form electoral teams that will oversee the elections.

The United Democratic Alliance (UDA)-affiliated leaders claimed the state was on an outright mission to interfere with the mandate of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission(IEBC).

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: 2007 rigging playbook - definitely by Kinuthia Mbuguas
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2022, 06:01:52 AM »
What if it get dismantled like NASA one or internet cut - Ruto has to work on fault tolerant system - that cloud based and running off satellite that CCK cannot easily dismantled.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2022, 06:03:54 AM »

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2022, 11:49:16 AM »

In 2007 elections were rigged in ODM zones.

They will try to use Chiefs and Ass Chiefs...each will be given a target to rig or bring x votes.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/kenya-kwanza-govt-plans-to-use-state-officers-to-rig-elections-3739920
Speaking in Nyeri, the leaders said the Ministry of Interior had issued a circular to county commissioners and Nyumba Kumi officials countrywide, urging them to form electoral teams that will oversee the elections.

The United Democratic Alliance (UDA)-affiliated leaders claimed the state was on an outright mission to interfere with the mandate of the Independent Electoral and Boundaries Commission(IEBC).

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2022, 01:32:59 PM »
Kibaki won by 28,000 votes even after ODM rigged massively in Nyanza and RV.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2022, 01:39:56 PM »
 :D :D :D
Kibaki brought us to this dilemma we are today. Had he conceeded and gone home in 2007, Kenya would be today a better place to live. Now every 5 years Kenyans have to live with the anxiety of elections.

How come Njuri knows who won the 2007 presidential election and the then officer in charge of the election body could not say Kibaki won?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2022, 02:05:27 PM »
2013 and 2017 elections were rigged even before the first ballot was cast. That's why you had a guy like mutahi Ngunyi running psyops about tyranny of numbers. Jimmy wanjigi 0cornered them with court ruling of votes be announced at poling Station. 2017 uhuru had no numbers he lost 40 - 60 % to Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2022, 02:12:40 PM »
No evidence. The turnout has always been high in places like homabay - I had been studying those numbers. After losing 2005 referendum kibaki seem to think Kalenjin rigged their stronghold but it was another lie.

The areas that had reliably turnout in large numbers since 1992 were always Luo and Kalenjin stronghold...followed by GEMA.

Kibaki rigged brazenly - by kidnapping ROS & altering figures with his own appointed ECK (Poor Kivuiti was one man army against PNU commissioners) - and when cornered said ODM had also rigged.

The chief rigging executioner was one Kinuthia Mbugua - and his house in Utawala/Karen was the nerve center of rigging - rigging was executed by APs with help of Prov Administration - in Harambee & Jogoo house.

In 2007 elections were rigged in ODM zones.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2022, 03:28:21 PM »
A name that has come to be associated with brazen rigging in Kenya is "Tharaka Nithi". I give a hypothetical example, in a typical Kenyan setting such as in a private social gathering, one could say, "Uhuru will do a Tharaka Nithi" and it would be understood by all. Now this idiot comes here posting unsubstantiated figures like he never heard of 'Tharaka Nithi"  when incidentally thsr is not far from his roots. Bure kabisa, Mavi ya kuku.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2022, 03:43:12 PM »
Why internationally obsessed with rigging when losing ground locally? Biggest beneficiary of rigging giving away what happened 2013, 2017?
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: March 08, 2022, 03:55:07 PM »
Dear savant Pundit
You are crying wolf too much. You are like that mythical boy that cried wolf till no one took them seriously when the real wolf showed up. Kila siku una thread Mala kinuthia. Mara kibicho, Mara ngina, Mara kinyua you just wake up in your drunk stupor and come hear to post about your alcohol induced nightmares. Tulia mzee. We are not kibaki. We are Honorable gema new Rika. We are helping our old generation jubilee generation succession without drama. My agemates have done such a spending job of guiding my people. You campaign for your thief my peasants like him they will make him president.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 08, 2022, 05:18:56 PM »
Even my diehard Gema friends today admit the 2007 election was stolen. Who is Njuri to deny the obvious? Ati 28,000 votes. Today Tharaka Nithi has less residents than votes Kibaki received in that area. :o

A name that has come to be associated with brazen rigging in Kenya is "Tharaka Nithi". I give a hypothetical example, in a typical Kenyan setting such as in a private social gathering, one could say, "Uhuru will do a Tharaka Nithi" and it would be understood by all. Now this idiot comes here posting unsubstantiated figures like he never heard of 'Tharaka Nithi"  when incidentally thsr is not far from his roots. Bure kabisa, Mavi ya kuku.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 08, 2022, 05:30:55 PM »
There is nothing new you're telling me.
Dear savant Pundit
You are crying wolf too much. You are like that mythical boy that cried wolf till no one took them seriously when the real wolf showed up. Kila siku una thread Mala kinuthia. Mara kibicho, Mara ngina, Mara kinyua you just wake up in your drunk stupor and come hear to post about your alcohol induced nightmares. Tulia mzee. We are not kibaki. We are Honorable gema new Rika. We are helping our old generation jubilee generation succession without drama. My agemates have done such a spending job of guiding my people. You campaign for your thief my peasants like him they will make him president.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: March 08, 2022, 05:48:51 PM »
Where is mbugua play book. I am an insider and I can assure no plans to rig.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 08, 2022, 06:36:41 PM »
What is he doing in state house ? ameogopa Nakuru county ama? That midget from Kiambu is upto no good. He might cause millions to suffer. He sit next to Uhuru misadvising him.
Where is mbugua play book. I am an insider and I can assure no plans to rig.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 08, 2022, 06:43:31 PM »
As a warrior you should not get hysterical about a midget sitting in SH. He knows RV very well and maybe just planning to have a bash with William in RV after the 9th of August. :D

What is he doing in state house ? ameogopa Nakuru county ama? That midget from Kiambu is upto no good. He might cause millions to suffer. He sit next to Uhuru misadvising him.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 08, 2022, 06:45:19 PM »
I care about millions of people who will suffer.
I will be a victim too.
Dont joke with warriors PLEASE.
People who can evict million in a day or two is not be joked with.
Russia after all bombs have managed to kick out 1.7M ukraine.
Do you know what kind of force took to evict 650,000 people in 2007 in 2 days.
DO NOT JOKE because when they uprising start in all the corners of Kalenjin land.
Then you'll come crying here say it was organized and bla bla arrows from South Korea bla bla

THIS ELECTION IS THE MOST SERIOUS IN KENYa HISTORY : - Kalenjin have never been this united except when Moi was PORK
United warriors are bad news.
They can raise millions of savages who will go hacking, raping, burning, looting and destroying anything on their path if they feel Ruto has been rigged.
Why do you think that is some joke? It's like the Comedian of Ukraine joking with Russia - poking Putin eyes and saying he cant do squat. Now look at Ukraine.
As a warrior you should not get hysterical about a midget sitting in SH. He knows RV very well and maybe just planning to have a bash with William in RV after the 9th of August. :D

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: March 08, 2022, 07:14:59 PM »
Cool down aka Keyboard warrior. The 9th of August is months to go and no need of you getting a heart attack at this age.

Take a beer this evening, read your daughter a few verses from the Bible and then climb Mt Kenya. Maybe tomorrow you will be in a better position to reason.

So those warriors are now equal to Russian troops in might?

I care about millions of people who will suffer.
I will be a victim too.
Dont joke with warriors PLEASE.
People who can evict million in a day or two is not be joked with.
Russia after all bombs have managed to kick out 1.7M ukraine.
Do you know what kind of force took to evict 650,000 people in 2007 in 2 days.
DO NOT JOKE because when they uprising start in all the corners of Kalenjin land.
Then you'll come crying here say it was organized and bla bla arrows from South Korea bla bla

THIS ELECTION IS THE MOST SERIOUS IN KENYa HISTORY : - Kalenjin have never been this united except when Moi was PORK
United warriors are bad news.
They can raise millions of savages who will go hacking, raping, burning, looting and destroying anything on their path if they feel Ruto has been rigged.
Why do you think that is some joke? It's like the Comedian of Ukraine joking with Russia - poking Putin eyes and saying he cant do squat. Now look at Ukraine.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: March 08, 2022, 07:33:32 PM »
Kwani I am always angry to you; If you ask me this; immediately after orgasm; or middle my drunken night; I will repeat; because facts are stubborn.

What you dont like is that Ruto has leverage in warriors - just like Raila has leverage of Nairobi and Kisumu slum dwellers.

Mine is to break it down to moronic level - to make you understand - because I suspect when I say leverage - your engineer brain doesnt get it

MaDVD can get rigged out bila anything second thought. Ruto has huge political leverage in warriors ready to fight for him and in many settle communities sitting like ducks -

That political leverage gave Raila the PMship in 2007.

Cool down aka Keyboard warrior. The 9th of August is months to go and no need of you getting a heart attack at this age.

Take a beer this evening, read your daughter a few verses from the Bible and then climb Mt Kenya. Maybe tomorrow you will be in a better position to reason.

So those warriors are now equal to Russian troops in might?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: March 08, 2022, 07:34:21 PM »
 :) i thought warriors wako macho. Isitoshe Mdvd brought rig-proof margins.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527