Author Topic: Zelensky survives 3 assignation  (Read 1091 times)

Offline Stockguru

• Mega superstar
Zelensky survives 3 assignation
« on: March 06, 2022, 04:58:18 AM »

He may be killed he needs to hire very good security

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
Re: Zelensky survives 3 assignation
« Reply #1 on: March 06, 2022, 05:43:24 AM »
I'm thinking those attempts could be both from Russians or Ukrainians who want him to surrender his NATO ambitions so they can go back to peace.

I saw him castigate NATO for "letting people die." But he's doing that second only to Russians. Not only has he decided to risk his people by pushing a hardline on NATO-joining that led them to being attacked, he has been asking civilians to join the war, flooding the country with guns including hard criminals who will be looking out just for themselves. All this just to join NATO? And now wants NATO to play Russian Roulette with Human extinction by entering the war.

I'm sorry but while Putin is a thug to Ukrainians, Zelensky is even worse because he's supposed to be looking out for them FIRST. So as he's blaming NATO, I see the blame this way, rather:

1) Zelensky
2) Putin
3) NATO

1) Zelensky: Now, NATO may have rah-rah goaded him into his posture re-Russians but he's still the dumb leader who led his poor country into disaster by failing to calculate what was obvious to most people FOR YEARS who followed the matter, i.e. (1) Russia would never let them join NATO (2) In case of a war, neither Europe nor NATO would be signing up. He seems to have somehow proceeded on the premise that these two things wouldn't happen. And now that they have, he's still pushing and still putting his people at risk.

2) Putin: Reasons are obvious. But unlike Zelensky, he's looked out for his own country's interests in not letting NATO have an easy in to balkanizing Russia (the long game). Of course, he's making war and that is not going to be defensible without a direct attack, at least in International Law, so while he's acting strategically, he's doing something awful which is impossible to defend.

3) NATO: They of course are guilty of pushing this thing to this point in the first place, but again, they are not sacrificing their people/countries, unlike this Zelensky who now wants them to risk nuclear warfare for his NATO ambitions. They know where to stop. You can accuse them of being vile but not stupid. It seems the only truly foolish person in this whole affair is the Ukrainian president and his people are paying a heavy price for it.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: March 06, 2022, 04:08:57 PM »
Lol you are blaming a president of country that has been attacked. Nato is not a threat that Russia put it to be. Russia still has ussr hangover. A delusion that they will reclaim territory they lost. Putin just run out of ideas on how to make himself useful in Russia. He needed a reason to keep Russians needy of his protection. Look at what he has turned Belarus into. A pariah state that is clueless one man show. His friends are people like lukeshnko.  Anyway nothing would have stopped putin from invading Ukraine. Nato has tried appeasement and it hasn't worked. They even let him have Crimea and Eastern Ukraine still he was no satisfied. He is like a hyena that eats a human it must be destroyed or it will eat another one

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 06, 2022, 04:52:44 PM »
I'm thinking those attempts could be both from Russians or Ukrainians who want him to surrender his NATO ambitions so they can go back to peace.

I saw him castigate NATO for "letting people die." But he's doing that second only to Russians. Not only has he decided to risk his people by pushing a hardline on NATO-joining that led them to being attacked, he has been asking civilians to join the war, flooding the country with guns including hard criminals who will be looking out just for themselves. All this just to join NATO? And now wants NATO to play Russian Roulette with Human extinction by entering the war.

I'm sorry but while Putin is a thug to Ukrainians, Zelensky is even worse because he's supposed to be looking out for them FIRST. So as he's blaming NATO, I see the blame this way, rather:

1) Zelensky
2) Putin
3) NATO

1) Zelensky: Now, NATO may have rah-rah goaded him into his posture re-Russians but he's still the dumb leader who led his poor country into disaster by failing to calculate what was obvious to most people FOR YEARS who followed the matter, i.e. (1) Russia would never let them join NATO (2) In case of a war, neither Europe nor NATO would be signing up. He seems to have somehow proceeded on the premise that these two things wouldn't happen. And now that they have, he's still pushing and still putting his people at risk.

2) Putin: Reasons are obvious. But unlike Zelensky, he's looked out for his own country's interests in not letting NATO have an easy in to balkanizing Russia (the long game). Of course, he's making war and that is not going to be defensible without a direct attack, at least in International Law, so while he's acting strategically, he's doing something awful which is impossible to defend.

3) NATO: They of course are guilty of pushing this thing to this point in the first place, but again, they are not sacrificing their people/countries, unlike this Zelensky who now wants them to risk nuclear warfare for his NATO ambitions. They know where to stop. You can accuse them of being vile but not stupid. It seems the only truly foolish person in this whole affair is the Ukrainian president and his people are paying a heavy price for it.

The oath of the office of President is short and to the point. What has Zelensky done that is unconstitutional? Explain in a few words. Not all of us have time to read inshas. Veritas has provided a diifferent forum called "Controversial" for that.

The constitutional oath of office for President: "I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the <Country X>, and that I will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the <Country X>."

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2022, 05:25:08 PM »
We need a conspiracy super thread or their own page to post 600 essays. Reminds digital essays they were 20 paged of pictures and ramblings of double o. There is a netter that ysex to summarize them and oo would go bonkers. We need a bot summarize this stuff from our prolific spinners

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2022, 08:37:29 PM »
Not all of us have time to read inshas. Veritas has provided a diifferent forum called "Controversial" for that.

1) Ati not all of you? So? Who came to your house and asked YOU, in particular, to read anything, brainiac? :) I'd be soooo happy if you never read anything I every write, ever. You have no idea.

2) If I had a coin for all your countless inshas on this board, I'd buy myself all sorts of extra unnecessary things. Buy a mirror; find some Self-awareness.

3) This is not your board, you are not Veri. Go play king elsewhere. Man-child.

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: March 06, 2022, 08:46:45 PM »
We need a conspiracy super thread or their own page to post 600 essays. Reminds digital essays they were 20 paged of pictures and ramblings of double o. There is a netter that ysex to summarize them and oo would go bonkers. We need a bot summarize this stuff from our prolific spinners

Weuweeeeh . . . 🙂 Ati prolific. How many extra monikers do you have here Plato/Njamba/Stockguru? How many threads? :) Lol. I'm literally among the posters who don't post often here. One or two posts a day on average, unless I'm drawn into a debate, and even this mostly after this Ukraine issue started. Wacheni kuwa watoto. Reacting with trolling, whining, tantrums when people DISAGREE with you or have an opinion you dislike is rather pathetic. I know YOU are reasonable in disagreements unlike some man-babies, so try kiasi. :D

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: March 06, 2022, 09:20:28 PM »
Lol I have two monikers. A smart phone one that is kp and computer on stockguru..lol. you can write for Russian times you can spin a yarn from here to eastern Germany on virtues of strong leaders like Xi and putin

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: March 06, 2022, 09:48:28 PM »
Lol I have two monikers. A smart phone one that is kp and computer on stockguru..lol. you can write for Russian times you can spin a yarn from here to eastern Germany on virtues of strong leaders like Xi and putin
And you can keep warmongering freely for your horrible govt and it's fake human rights credentials., Plato. :D Mi sinashida, coz unlike some people, I don't take your opinions on current affairs PERSONALLY. I'll just disagree where I want to say something without making it about YOU, your posting style, breakfast preferences, and all manner of side-shows. It's what the board is for. :D

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: March 07, 2022, 12:31:24 AM »
It is all good. Freedom over tyranny.  By the way I have a podcast I will post for you to listen to it is about genesis of human rights and the question if you can prosecute a war criminal from abroad in USA..

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #10 on: March 07, 2022, 12:37:41 PM »
Russian forces have encircled Kyiv and allowed safe passage for those who want to leave. They will most likely capture zelesnky and sodomize him like gaddafi.If i was him i would have ran away long ago because once encircled and airports are bombed.Its death.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: March 07, 2022, 03:39:53 PM »
It is all good. Freedom over tyranny.  By the way I have a podcast I will post for you to listen to it is about genesis of human rights and the question if you can prosecute a war criminal from abroad in USA..

Agreed, Plato.
I would rather be wise than intelligent.
Those with wisdom always have vision, while the intelligent only see what's happening today and tomorrow

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: March 07, 2022, 03:59:20 PM »
So who between Putin and Zelensky is wise or Intelligent ?

Agreed, Plato.
Those with wisdom always have vision, while the intelligent only see what's happening today and tomorrow

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #13 on: March 07, 2022, 06:02:10 PM »

Probably saved by the sheer incompetence of the Russians.  He had better have a food tester to avoid the Alexei Navalny novivchok poisoning.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: March 07, 2022, 06:10:32 PM »
He is in Lviv...

Probably saved by the sheer incompetence of the Russians.  He had better have a food tester to avoid the Alexei Navalny novivchok poisoning.

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: March 07, 2022, 06:38:38 PM »

Agreed, Plato.

If you were a CEO of Shell will you put all of your bets on Ru???

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: March 07, 2022, 06:58:47 PM »
Ukraine Statehood is gone. Just like Somalia disintergrated into several states some recognized and others not  Ukraine will split into several states. That is what Zelensky misadventure has cost Ukrainians. Now as for Putin he will come out of this operation with a written guarantee of a Neutral Ukraine(western side of Lviv etc) and more elaborate inclusive European Security system.
If Putin would have allowed Ukraine to join NATO that would be the end of Russia as a federal country consisting of several republics.

Agreed, Plato.

If you were a CEO of Shell will you put all of your bets on Ru???