Author Topic: Uhuru invites Jubilee MPs to statehouse tommorow  (Read 1384 times)

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
Uhuru invites Jubilee MPs to statehouse tommorow
« on: February 03, 2022, 06:18:12 PM »
Anyone knows the details. Are tangatanga mps invited as well? Inside source has it that uhuru is stressed to the max carrying 'baba'.  How many MPs will turn up?
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Uhuru invites Jubilee MPs to statehouse tommorow
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2022, 06:22:05 PM »
Kimunya is struggling; They are loosing battle in parliament; I think he has realize passing the budget may become a mountain. Azimio Mps have gone to work the ground - meanwhile UDA alied Mps are making Munya sweat everyday over everything.  MaDVD plus Ford-K 15mps have turned the tables....remember it was down to 130-150 - so you only needed 10 Mps to flip - and now Jubilee continue to lose Mps daily.

I think he is about to concede :)  - now threatening to deal with Ruto extrajudicially.

Mlevi has come to realize ODM 50 Mps (having lost some to UDA) plus Jubilee 20 Mps are the minority :) :) :)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2022, 06:27:54 PM »
Look like it's in preparation to join Azimio.

Let see if he can get 20 mps tomorrow

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2022, 07:14:34 PM »
Kalenjins muna kiburi sana. Under estimate uhuru at your own risk. He still has a lot of credibility in Central. That why mps are still afraid of jumping ship. After April you will see uhuru the political animal emerge. He will right the ship. You are too hype like us in odm during lead up to 2007 elections. Take a chill pill

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2022, 09:24:23 PM »
4.7yrs...and he didn't manage..but three months he turns table... selling uhuru is fine..try selling Raila..hapo watu wamekataa.Uhuru will shouted down once and he will run to statehouse never to be seen again..just heckling or poorly attended rally is enough to send him home

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2022, 09:31:03 PM »
Watu Wagani...pundit

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2022, 10:07:42 PM »
Watu Wagani...pundit
Wenu.Dont confuse respect with Luo odinga slavery.Uhuru can retain the little respect he has left by avoiding selling jakom.Let him try and we will be here to see how badly it will backfire..he will end up like moi..shunted

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2022, 10:44:25 PM »
Kalenjins muna kiburi sana. Under estimate uhuru at your own risk. He still has a lot of credibility in Central. That why mps are still afraid of jumping ship. After April you will see uhuru the political animal emerge. He will right the ship. You are too hype like us in odm during lead up to 2007 elections. Take a chill pill
How can the opinion of two people represent 5 million-plus Kalenjins?
Kenya is on a deathbed economically, and folks know who is in government and who is not. Uhuru himself once said Raila would bring poverty if elected. If he tries to sell such a person, folks will not take him seriously. The same goes for Kalonzo's 'if I support Raila for the third time, I would be the biggest fool". If the GEMA candidate was running, Uhuru's sway would carry the day, not the former enemy! Uhuru is not for Raila; he just wants someone to defeat DP. If Kalonzo, Martha, or Gideon had the political muscle to take on the DP, Uhuru would be there! He has seen all the scenarios and concluded that Raila is the man. However, the earthquake changed that equation again, and that is why you see all these last-minute rules to rig in case the project fails to get it in. 
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2022, 10:50:38 PM »
Kalenjins are anxious. Like an alcoholic who has run out alcohol and needs to get to an open liquor store before tremors start. Tulia watu wangu. Mchezo bado Anza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 04, 2022, 12:01:37 AM »
Woe unto Kalenjin if a kihii beat us :) We would never forgive ourselves: we will drown enmasses in soundu and yala river; I remember during my menjo; I was tired, it's midnight; the whole day it's been so many activities, then singing and finally we get into the house for the final coaching if you will from family, visitors and all of them - Ohoo Kipleft please dont betray us - please dont embrass - please ace the exams - allow your body to be scratched- please pass the menjo exams with flying colours - and then all over sudden my father remove an njora - a sword - and menacingly approach me - he screams and say if I dare cry during MTC - he would knife me and throw me down Sondu river. That marked the end of it - we were walked in large file towards the MTC - some 5kms - long file - and then we swore secret oath --- bla de bla - can never be revealed...after so many other torturous long night activities...I finally face the knife..no anathesia (doctor disappeared) and aced it - the last one was not easy ohoo!

That is the fate Ruto faces from Kalenjin nation. He cannot mess it. He cannot miss it. If your mlevi dare steal - prepare for biggest war you have ever seen in kenya.

Kalenjins are anxious. Like an alcoholic who has run out alcohol and needs to get to an open liquor store before tremors start. Tulia watu wangu. Mchezo bado Anza

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2022, 12:54:41 AM »
Ruto us under a lot of pressure. He may crack. It is too much a responsibility for one person. Every kalenjin is waiting for the golden era to return. Africa is a mess. Your loyalty is to the tribal nation and then nation. At least kikuyus know we won't see power for a longtime to come. Unless one of those once in a lifetime talents emerge. That kiharu mp ndindi nyoro has a lot of potential but he may be kicked out of power by then

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2022, 03:40:03 AM »
Ruto us under a lot of pressure. He may crack. It is too much a responsibility for one person. Every kalenjin is waiting for the golden era to return. Africa is a mess. Your loyalty is to the tribal nation and then nation. At least kikuyus know we won't see power for a longtime to come. Unless one of those once in a lifetime talents emerge. That kiharu mp ndindi nyoro has a lot of potential but he may be kicked out of power by then
DP's plan was to groom Kimani Ichung'wah, his do or die friend, to take it in 10 years. That would give him 10 years as DP, 10 years as president, and 10 years ruling under Kimani. 24 years of Moi kando!

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2022, 05:21:31 AM »
Kimani cannot take it. He is not a natural. He comes from wealth. Nyoro is born leader and administrator. He comes from the same background as ruto. Ichungwa is not liked in kiambu because he has a very big ego. I do not see him a lot these days. Ichungwa is peter Kenneth reloaded

In Central you got have a very high political IQ to win people's heart. Uhuru ability to talk and interact with kikuyu hollipoi at their level is his greatest asset. He has very high political instinct. Comes from his dad's genes. Plus his maternal grandfather was a leader too. A well like colonial chief that developed his people. Muhoho high school is named after him

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 04, 2022, 06:28:55 AM »
Kenya Plato ichungwa was first mp to run unopposed recently and I saw opinion poll has him at 70 percent popularity..he is untouchable in Kikuyu constituency.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 04, 2022, 06:32:21 AM »
Ichungwa n nyoro represent new future of Kikuyu leadership..if they are patient enough to be mentored and can survive cutthroats politics from gachaguas.. Gachagua ni mafia

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 04, 2022, 07:11:01 AM »
Ichungwa n nyoro represent new future of Kikuyu leadership..if they are patient enough to be mentored and can survive cutthroats politics from gachaguas.. Gachagua ni mafia

Gachaguas are criminals. His brother and Ephraim maina used to have very violent campaigns. One time several guys were killed in a fight. This young gachagua is even worse. He is too violent

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: February 04, 2022, 07:25:02 AM »
Yes he has a killer instinct :)
Gachaguas are criminals. His brother and Ephraim maina used to have very violent campaigns. One time several guys were killed in a fight. This young gachagua is even worse. He is too violent

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: February 04, 2022, 10:11:47 AM »
muthamaki has not had a a rally in centro for 4 years. Only funerals and sagana where he bangs tables and insults people.

He is more at home in kisumo.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: February 04, 2022, 04:40:45 PM »
Party that started with 200mps - sasa imefika hapa

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma