Author Topic: With 12 Mt kenya parties - UDA likely to sweep all seats.  (Read 1950 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
With 12 Mt kenya parties - UDA likely to sweep all seats.
« on: October 22, 2021, 11:35:52 AM »
I dont see how all these small parties will survive - if they were a united front - against UDA - they may have a chance.

UDA likely to hit 200mps - going by the trend.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/counties/eastern/2021-10-21-munya-kiraitu-vow-to-lock-uda-out-of-meru/

They are trying to force Ruto to negotiating table - but how do you negotiate with 12 parties?

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
Re: With 12 Mt kenya parties - UDA likely to sweep all seats.
« Reply #1 on: October 22, 2021, 12:25:32 PM »
They will spread,each party will have it's Share in central,boxing them in one party is what they have refused.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 12:33:49 PM »
Seems they are cash collection centres from the Mt kenya foundation and in case ufool n mama open the purses.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2021, 02:27:22 PM »
With UDA at 50 percent min popularity - UDA carries it. It will be like 2017 when losers led by Kabogo went independent and all lost bar I think one
They will spread,each party will have it's Share in central,boxing them in one party is what they have refused.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2021, 03:30:24 PM »
By the way is Makanga Kiunjuri still a top contender for hustlers running mate Pundito,you claimed it's agreed and sealed or Rigathi has stepped in??

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2021, 03:38:01 PM »
He is out. He should aim for Laikipia Mp seat. Amecheza mbaya. Now Rigathi Gachagua is taking it. Siasa is cut throat. He had it but he lost it.

Two main things killed him 1) Munya reforms 2) His lacklustre attack on Uhuru 3) His lone-ranger tactics.

He has been shouting daily the last few weeks but nobody is paying attention. Jana he was saying UDA=Kalenjin party.

Ruto amefinya ignore button. Knowing Ruto - he is going to be busy with UDA nomination - maneno ya coalition ni April-May - after party nominations.

By the way is Makanga Kiunjuri still a top contender for hustlers running mate Pundito,you claimed it's agreed and sealed or Rigathi has stepped in??-

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 03:44:37 PM »

He will say he has changed his mind. He is noe parroting what we were telling him then. Instead of eating a humble pie and say guys I was wrong then .

By the way is Makanga Kiunjuri still a top contender for hustlers running mate Pundito,you claimed it's agreed and sealed or Rigathi has stepped in??

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2021, 03:47:54 PM »
You're becoming petty. Kiunjuri has drop from being almost 100 percent certain to being now o percent. I keep track of politics because it dynamic.

Your drug dealer Kabogo is now -20 percent - wont get Kiambu governor or anything in 2022. That is an idiot. Sijui Tujibebe party.

Btw now and April - many folks will make wrong decisions - strategic blunders.

He will say he has changed his mind. He is noe parroting what we were telling him then. Instead of eating a humble pie and say guys I was wrong then .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: October 22, 2021, 04:09:33 PM »

Boss I have never supported Kabogo because of what his brother did yo our generation in Mombasa.
Now unlike you who is egocentric  and Robina who runs away whenever  she gets ot wrong.
I do acknowledge whenever Im wrong. Like was the case with Bungoma/Transzoia and support of Ruto.
I did support Kiunjuri for certain period
You're becoming petty. Kiunjuri has drop from being almost 100 percent certain to being now o percent. I keep track of politics because it dynamic.

Your drug dealer Kabogo is now -20 percent - wont get Kiambu governor or anything in 2022. That is an idiot. Sijui Tujibebe party.

Btw now and April - many folks will make wrong decisions - strategic blunders.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: October 22, 2021, 04:14:48 PM »
No you are just here to do postmorteum. I am not egocentric. I put my neck out there and make prediction or predict moves - without ever meeting those guys. Sometimes I get it wrong but most of the time I get it right.

If all we did is postmorteum - we can as well read the mainstream or social media.

Our niche here is to analyze stuff in different ways and to predict moves.

Boss I have never supported Kabogo because of what his brother did yo our generation in Mombasa.
Now unlike you who is egocentric  and Robina who runs away whenever  she gets ot wrong.
I do acknowledge whenever Im wrong. Like was the case with Bungoma/Transzoia and support of Ruto.
I did support Kiunjuri for certain period

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: October 22, 2021, 05:04:30 PM »
Let's examine potential running mates for hustler,looks like options are becoming few,Rigathi,Waiguru,Wahome,Nyoro,Kithure,Ichungwa and who else

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: October 22, 2021, 05:12:46 PM »
Ruto just need a kikuyu nameplate running name otherwise he already has direct support - it's not like 2013 when Uhuru needed Ruto to get Kalenjin.

Ruto can even pick Mama Mboga as running mate and still get his share of Mt kenya vote.

For it's now btw Rigathi and Wahome. Kiunjuri and Kuria miscalculation is to try to build small parties. Kuria if he wins Meru - will become "hot" again. If not - he will join tujibeba, jubilee, tsp, PNU, Bus, Lee party and 10 other parties in mt kenya - as top politician try to stay a float of UDA storm.

Let's examine potential running mates for hustler,looks like options are becoming few,Rigathi,Waiguru,Wahome,Nyoro,Kithure,Ichungwa and who else

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2021, 09:28:15 PM »
How about Muturi???? Is he catwalking for Ruto? I like Gachagua for what he stands for...Principled and fearless. However...he might be too strong willed for DPORK office. If Gachagua plays the '22 Kingmaker, He must be made the Kingmaker you 'kill' once you are crowned King. Muturi can play Game with Bill, I think.

He is out. He should aim for Laikipia Mp seat. Amecheza mbaya. Now Rigathi Gachagua is taking it. Siasa is cut throat. He had it but he lost it.

Two main things killed him 1) Munya reforms 2) His lacklustre attack on Uhuru 3) His lone-ranger tactics.

He has been shouting daily the last few weeks but nobody is paying attention. Jana he was saying UDA=Kalenjin party.

Ruto amefinya ignore button. Knowing Ruto - he is going to be busy with UDA nomination - maneno ya coalition ni April-May - after party nominations.

By the way is Makanga Kiunjuri still a top contender for hustlers running mate Pundito,you claimed it's agreed and sealed or Rigathi has stepped in??-

Offline Wa Njambi

• Mega superstar
« Reply #13 on: October 22, 2021, 09:35:07 PM »
Pajero...good to have you back. I'd rule out Rigathi and Nyoro. They are too moral...too good...too principled. You need a DP who can play Bill's dirty games...every king has dirty games here n there inevitably. Waiguru maybe a good pick but has baggage that can spoil the campaign. I'd be cautious. Irungu...perhaps. I'd include Muturi for his National name recognition.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: October 22, 2021, 10:20:46 PM »
Gachugua n Ruto are twins..in almost everything..they are lethal, serious and go getter..a fallout btw would be civil war straight..but if they sync they can get shiet done.Gachagua as DO use to so stuff not even pc could do...he is super efficient.Gachagua as Dpork and Ruto Dpork hiyo hakuna Kulala...things will get done...but both will overtaken all dynasties in five years

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: October 25, 2021, 11:13:44 PM »
Pundito come here,Dikembe is reporting on twitter than DO Gachagua has opted out as potential hustlers running mate,to defend his mathira seat,any take on this????The list is narrowing,but again something interesting with tanga tanga,how come most of them are comfortable defending their seats and not going for governor's position save for Kangata.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2021, 12:04:31 AM »
Governor lineup for uda is already settled except in kalenjin land..wewe umetoka wapi...uda has very strong lineup...shida Tu ni Nairobi where odm may give to kamanda poddle ok otherwise wanjiru will beat him..kwingine ni women mostly..nyeri kahiga is only governor supporting uda..otherwise kiambu Ruto jungle anabeba, Nakuru is done deal kihika, kirinyanga wangui, embu mbarire, meru there is a woman pale mwangaza,nyandarua faith, laikipia former governor, tharaka some proffesor.As for Dpork..the decision will be left till may... deadline to submitting names.There is going to be negotiation but timing is everything...it will be done very last minute unless Raila make the move first..idea to avoid any fallout...by may it will be total chaos..so the noise will drown any crumbling

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2021, 09:32:29 AM »
I meant the usual noisemakers like Nyoro,Wahome,Ichungwa, Rigathi ,Linturi,Kindiki,etc .Looks like they are playing safe.Jungle of Thika is not UDA,stop lying,he is independent,but I thought waititu is back to the UDA fold where he naturally fits.Kahiga of Nyeri has never associated with your man.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2021, 09:35:10 AM »
You're behind news. Secondly those guys working closely with Ruto - are going to join cabinet - Ichungwa is definitely the next finance minister - Gachagua interior minister or dpork - Duale is going to be PM or something big like that. Ndidi Nyoro might become Minister of SMES. Ndii will become CS of Planning or Chief Economist.

Secondly any governor who is lukewarm is with Ruto - they have been under serious threat from deep state

But you can bet Kahigas, Tunais, Tranzoia, Kwales - name them are in Ruto team.

Hii election UDA will sweep big. I really pity ODM/Raila - who are depening on UHURU :) :) - Mutalia sana very soon. Who told you a Moi or Kenyatta will ever trust an Odinga?

Tangu lini? If in 2007 - Moi and Kenyattas run to Kibaki from ODM - in 2013 and 2017 - Moi run back to Uhuru. You did not learn anything in 2002?

A Moi and a Kenyatta can never support an Odinga. Their historical beef sio mchezo. They both put Odingas in prisons - and long suffering. They know Odinga first business will be payback.

I really pity Odinga....ile ujinga hako nayo ni ya kusaliwa.

I meant the usual noisemakers like Nyoro,Wahome,Ichungwa, Rigathi ,Linturi,Kindiki,etc .Looks like they are playing safe.Jungle of Thika is not UDA,stop lying,he is independent,but I thought waititu is back to the UDA fold where he naturally fits.Kahiga of Nyeri has never associated with your man.

Offline Pajero

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2021, 09:55:12 AM »
So attending a friend's home coming party equates to joining Uda.