Author Topic: PLO Lumumba Show  (Read 3592 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
PLO Lumumba Show
« on: February 08, 2021, 05:27:59 PM »
After his unsuccesful tenure fighting corruption in Kenya(who can blame him?), it looks like he recovered and cobbled up a travelling minstrel entertainment with his flowery speeches.  Good for him.

Here is addressding The Face Of Okija In Anambra.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: PLO Lumumba Show
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2021, 06:52:07 PM »
PLO talks too much.
His worst performance was at the presidential election dispute in August 2017. One would have thought his speech was for a poetry slam. Talked much and said zero. Even the CJ Maraga had to laugh at the many empty sweet words that came from PLO's mouth.

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2021, 06:27:25 PM »
PLO talks too much.
His worst performance was at the presidential election dispute in August 2017. One would have thought his speech was for a poetry slam. Talked much and said zero. Even the CJ Maraga had to laugh at the many empty sweet words that came from PLO's mouth.

You have to admit he is entertaining though.  I would pay just to watch this Martin Luther King parody.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2021, 07:29:23 PM »
'Martin Luther Paradoy' thats it..Man is fake (name and voice).  whoever said words speak louder than words must
have had PLO in mind.
PLO talks too much.

You have to admit he is entertaining though.  I would pay just to watch this Martin Luther King parody.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2021, 01:18:36 PM »
When it comes to entertainment, Miguna² is better. PLO is a conservertive Kenyan enjoying the privelages of the elite and pretending not to belong to them.
Btw, do you know he receives the pension of 2.5M Ksh per month for his few months stay at the helm of Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission (KACC)?

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 11, 2021, 02:49:03 PM »
Agreed. Intellectually Miguna has more depth plus he is more of organic thinker. Plo sound memorized, regurgitating others ideas.

When it comes to entertainment, Miguna² is better. PLO is a conservertive Kenyan enjoying the privelages of the elite and pretending not to belong to them.
Btw, do you know he receives the pension of 2.5M Ksh per month for his few months stay at the helm of Kenya Anti-Corruption Commission (KACC)?

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 11, 2021, 05:25:59 PM »
The bottom line is that he is selling something and someone is buying it in the free market.

Agreed. Intellectually Miguna has more depth plus he is more of organic thinker. Plo sound memorized, regurgitating others ideas.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 11, 2021, 09:30:10 PM »
Precisely kichwa.Plo us doing his thing. Why the hatred.Do your thing

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 11, 2021, 09:59:35 PM »
They have hard feelings because of 2017 election petetion. Same beef they have with grandmullah but at an exegerated level because Lumumba is one of their own.

Funny enough as for me even though supporting Jubilees side I was impressed by Otiende eloquence dissapointed with Orengo

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 11, 2021, 10:05:00 PM »

Miguna is a malignant narcissist.  Antisocial behavior might come across as original.  Either way, I would pay to watch him go toe to toe with flowery PLO.  Pure entertainment.

Harriet Tubman

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 12, 2021, 02:04:31 AM »
PLO is one of those prophets who will never be accepted at home. He is extremely popular outside of Kenya, there is this one Ethiopian lady I know who talks my ear off about  him, she even calls him “ boyfriend”  she once asked me why Kenyans cannot elect him as president, I almost came out of the closet and revealed the truth, the guy was put at the helm of the anti corruption body in Kenya, a position he could have used to transform the country but was instead caught taking some minuscule bribe.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 12, 2021, 07:09:37 AM »
They have hard feelings because of 2017 election petetion. Same beef they have with grandmullah but at an exegerated level because Lumumba is one of their own.

Funny enough as for me even though supporting Jubilees side I was impressed by Otiende eloquence dissapointed with Orengo

these is why electing Raila and his people will be huge mistake...idi Amin will look good

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #12 on: February 12, 2021, 07:28:46 AM »
these is why electing Raila and his people will be huge mistake...idi Amin will look good

Even Gemas don't believe those Jaluo scare stories anymore. Try again.

Barring death, Raila Amollo Odinga will be 5th PORK, foregone.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 12, 2021, 07:58:08 AM »
You can see his people trying all manner of deceit but its evident its just a scheme or should  I say a gimmick  to put sneak in Raila . Funny enough they are cheating themselves as they did in 2007,2013 and 2017 .

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: February 12, 2021, 08:05:37 AM »

Well here are the sentiments of GEMA on ground.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 12, 2021, 08:12:27 AM »
Raila is now only left with MAINA KAMANDA - otherwise the rest have bolted out. In fact their latest propaganda is we pass BBI then talk 2022 later - meaning DELINK it from Raila. They are busy trying to dissociate themselves from Raila.

Raila cannot be sold in GEMAland.