Author Topic: JUDAS SAKAJA MUST GO!!  (Read 5597 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
JUDAS SAKAJA MUST GO!!
« on: August 04, 2020, 09:45:16 AM »
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: JUDAS SAKAJA MUST GO!!
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2020, 10:39:02 AM »
Robina you follow such rubbish. Not hard to run into this guy all over Nairobi club circles with entourage of mid thirties early 40s women. Time to write off kenya for a while.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2020, 10:55:14 AM »
Very cheap propaganda. I do not like Sakaja as a politician as he represents all that is bad about Kenyan politicians, preaching water and drinking wine.
Despite of his failings, Sakaja did the right thing to vote against this revenue sharing formula. He not only voted for the people of Nairobi, but for the interests of majority of Kenyans.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: August 04, 2020, 12:50:36 PM »
I think on this Sakaja if you listen to him has applied his mathematical actuarial skills and claim to have great formulae

Sakaja is young man ; let him enjoy himself.

Nairobi governor though - I think all are agreed Nairobi is too important to be left to "thugs" - but constitutional referendum will be hard.

Sakaja is done GEMA wise...and so is Sonko.

So I think even Jaguuar if backed by Ruto can become a threat.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: August 04, 2020, 12:51:48 PM »
Kenyans online have so much misdirected anger. These youthful politicians have done so well in a crazy ruthless political system.

On this one shilling bullcrap, Kikuyu supremacist who cannot do one sentence in Kikuyu are just naive and damn stupid. They need development in Turkana than their dying old timers.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2020, 12:56:29 PM »
The KNBS should have done a countywise tribal statistics - It is likely the Kikuyu diasporas living out of Central are over 40%. Only about 1 out of school youths are left in Central villages in one family - all others leave for urban slums all over Kenya. There is no life for young people in Central.

I think on this Sakaja if you listen to him has applied his mathematical actuarial skills and claim to have great formulae

Nairobi governor though - I think all are agreed Nairobi is too important to be left to "thugs" - but constitutional referendum will be hard.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2020, 12:59:51 PM »
They did. I think you have to buy such publications.
The KNBS should have done a countywise tribal statistics - It is likely the Kikuyu diasporas living out of Central are over 40%. Only about 1 out of school youths are left in Central villages in one family - all others leave for urban slums all over Kenya. There is no life for young people in Central.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2020, 01:04:46 PM »
Kikuyu esp hate Somalis. I think it's rivarly. They know somalis are not small potatos in business.They deride the other kabilas...but bahindi and somalis..they reserve their hatred for them.

This one man one shilling is just because somalis are getting money.

Kenyans online have so much misdirected anger. These youthful politicians have done so well in a crazy ruthless political system.

On this one shilling bullcrap, Kikuyu supremacist who cannot do one sentence in Kikuyu are just naive and damn stupid. They need development in Turkana than their dying old timers.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: August 04, 2020, 01:19:34 PM »
During the Al Shabaab peak, it emerged Kikuyus were doing well in the NEP- teachers, doctors, hotels (Kwa Chege Hotel in Garissa) and even quarry workers, this is just destructive toxic poison by Uhuru and a myopic elite in Nairobi, Kiambu and Murang'a who believe these monies belong to them through corrupt tenders/kickbacks in Central counties.

Kikuyu esp hate Somalis. I think it's rivarly. They know somalis are not small potatos in business.They deride the other kabilas...but bahindi and somalis..they reserve their hatred for them.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2020, 01:23:29 PM »
Its the same case they call Meru primitive and backwards. Because we simply and categorically said No to their land machinations. Meru is a small Kabila standing up to kikuyu with x10 population and all state power from 1963 is No joke. Kikuyu will insult and trivialize anyone kabila against them. But oh My we are very proud and happy they can continue with their insults BUT they will never have that inch of penetrating Meru either way culturally or economically.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 04, 2020, 01:34:01 PM »
Don't deny. Somalis basically came and shoved Kikuyu as the merchant class - starting from Nairobi and quickly all over the rest of the country. You can cut with a knife Kikuyu 'hatred' for Somalis.
During the Al Shabaab peak, it emerged Kikuyus were doing well in the NEP- teachers, doctors, hotels (Kwa Chege Hotel in Garissa) and even quarry workers, this is just destructive toxic poison by Uhuru and a myopic elite in Nairobi, Kiambu and Murang'a who believe these monies belong to them through corrupt tenders/kickbacks in Central counties.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2020, 01:38:46 PM »
Not really, the Kikuyus hawkers and all sort of traders have had a perfect relationships with wariahs in Eastleigh for decades.

Don't deny. Somalis basically came and shoved Kikuyu as the merchant class - starting from Nairobi and quickly all over the rest of the country. You can cut with a knife Kikuyu 'hatred' for Somalis.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: August 04, 2020, 06:30:29 PM »
Robina you follow such rubbish. Not hard to run into this guy all over Nairobi club circles with entourage of mid thirties early 40s women. Time to write off kenya for a while.

I remember bumped at him in 2013 at Tamasha Hurlingham just about the time TNA/URP had won elections and he had been nominated , as usual he was flossing with a Brand new Range Rover and was buying drinks for each and everyone. Seems he has not changed his ways. One thing I noticed about his entourage is that almost 99% were ODM leaning with exception of the ladies  , I even questioned him , years later seeing that he is more ODM than even the ODM senators is not a surprise to me .Let him cross the floor to ODM and he will realise how lucky he was to be TNA chairman , TNA nominated MP and Jubilee senator. Coupled with dirty Nairobi politics , He will be blaming himself for being over ambitious.Getting some likes in FB and props for appearing in Jeff Koinange Live is not good enough to make one a Governor .

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #13 on: August 04, 2020, 06:39:43 PM »

Someone in serikali confided in me once that those grenade attacks in Eastleigh a few years back widely attributed to Al Shabab were actually the work of the security services. The goal was to displace Somali businesses in that area. Seems plausible, Kikuyus are crooked bunch when it comes to all things money.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: August 04, 2020, 06:47:13 PM »

The descendants from North Eastern made their money during Kibakis era .Much of it was through money laundering money got from illegal pirating what is known as  kuosha pesa. This was enabled through their friendship with Mt Kenya descendants. During Kibakis second term where Easterners realized unlike with Nyanza people its possible to do business Mt Kenya people hence  the reason in 2013 and 2017 elections jubilee had a majority win in North Eastern . Actually Raila and ODM were suprised and even insinuated UhuRuto had rigged in those regions in 2013 only to encounter an even worse defeat in 2017 elections

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 04, 2020, 07:11:24 PM »
There is zero rivalry between Kikuyus and Somalis, in most small towns in Rift Valley like Maralal, Rumuruti etc, it used to be Kikuyus and Somalis doing all kinds of business. The only advantage Somalis have is their sense of community, like Muhindi they are very good at pooling their resources and therefore their successes in places like Minneapolis and Canada. Kikuyus are just like every other negro tribe in Kenya, uwivu mingi and will cut your throat in broad daylight. There are lots of Kikuyus with big money here in the USA, if they pooled resources, they can buy Kenya.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: August 04, 2020, 08:33:53 PM »
Disagree on rivarly. Agree on the what make Somali ticks. Maybe Kikuyus have finally accepted to sit below Somalis - like they did the Indians. But definitely when Somalis became the merchant class - they made many Kikuyus jobless - and back to farming. The rest of kenya don't mind the indians or somalis because they don't have a merchant class. Somalis and Indians come as a package..they work together..and take over. Pretty much taken over many sectors now. Indian took over manufacturing. Somalis have taken over petrol, textile, export-import and such related business...now even hotels and related. I think Kikuyus pretty much left with butcheries and super-market :) and dukas.

There is zero rivalry between Kikuyus and Somalis, in most small towns in Rift Valley like Maralal, Rumuruti etc, it used to be Kikuyus and Somalis doing all kinds of business. The only advantage Somalis have is their sense of community, like Muhindi they are very good at pooling their resources and therefore their successes in places like Minneapolis and Canada. Kikuyus are just like every other negro tribe in Kenya, uwivu mingi and will cut your throat in broad daylight. There are lots of Kikuyus with big money here in the USA, if they pooled resources, they can buy Kenya.

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: August 04, 2020, 10:37:32 PM »
I do not know your motivation for diminishing kikuyu success but the evidence is there for you to see. From banks, supermarkets, manufacturing, healthcare, private schools, big time real estate all the way to butchery all the way from Nairobi, Nakuru, Mombasa, etc it will take a long time for Somalis to be anywhere near a kikuyu. This does not mean that the wealth has trickled down to every kikuyu out there, there are millions of desperate Kikuyus out there just like every other tribe in Kenya. As a country we have to figure out how the economy can work for everyone and not the thieving class. The other day, this kiuk young woman decided to show her parents house on social media, that house was so opulent in Runda that it almost started a riot, people were disgusted by that kind of opulence in the midst of abject poverty.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2020, 06:54:16 AM »
Sakaja can forget about Nairobi governor. Slum dwellers will not forget this easy 5B he gave up to save Kenya.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #19 on: August 05, 2020, 07:10:33 AM »
Pundit has joined Kadudu in Kikuyu- bashing. Most people in the leafy suburbs are Kikuyu. Most landlords. Most bankers. Most tenderpreneurs. Transport, dairy, name it. Kikuyu raw greed and entrepreneurial spirit makes them succeed and loathed by Pundits and other kabilas. See how they rather be executed than lose their investments in RV, NFD or Lamu. Even their women lead in husband killing for money. So long as it is culturally ingrained they will compete with Somali or mhindi or anyone. State favoritism is just a bonus. Inauthentic wealth is likes of Kalenjin who made it through pure theft. They blame Kikuyu for their poverty - that is what PEV shows - a deep-seated resentment of Kamaus dominating Eldoret business with mhindi. Mhindi being tiny apolitical minority keeps them safe from attacks. They learnt from Idi Amin and Matiba.

I do not know your motivation for diminishing kikuyu success but the evidence is there for you to see. From banks, supermarkets, manufacturing, healthcare, private schools, big time real estate all the way to butchery all the way from Nairobi, Nakuru, Mombasa, etc it will take a long time for Somalis to be anywhere near a kikuyu. This does not mean that the wealth has trickled down to every kikuyu out there, there are millions of desperate Kikuyus out there just like every other tribe in Kenya. As a country we have to figure out how the economy can work for everyone and not the thieving class. The other day, this kiuk young woman decided to show her parents house on social media, that house was so opulent in Runda that it almost started a riot, people were disgusted by that kind of opulence in the midst of abject poverty.