Author Topic: Kalonzo dumps Muthama for Muthoka  (Read 772 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Kalonzo dumps Muthama for Muthoka
« on: December 28, 2019, 11:46:24 PM »
Pundit seem Ruto is DOA everywhere in non-Gema. After Muthama attempted to do his bidding - by pushing, badgering and bullying Kalonzo ala CORD 2012  - Uhuru once again plays his hand against Ruto.

Jubilee pointman doles cash to Wiper MPs, woos Kalonzo
https://mobile.nation.co.ke/news/politics/Jubilee-point-man-woos-Kalonzo-doles-cash-to-Wiper-MPs/3126390-5400108-pxn0bkz/index.html
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Kalonzo dumps Muthama for Muthoka
« Reply #1 on: December 29, 2019, 11:28:46 AM »
BBI was the watershed moment that proved to me (and those with brains) that Uhuru has one intention; To retire. Ruto kamba strategy remain the same; To have Kamba vote splintered and non-effective by encouraging the mutuas to take on Kalonzo.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kalonzo dumps Muthama for Muthoka
« Reply #2 on: December 30, 2019, 02:23:33 AM »
I thought so too but BBI is still in play with Uhuru active participation and Ruto sidelined. If Uhuru was going home why all the drama and makelele in Jubilee? Oh I forgot: they are playing old Babu. Time will tell us more.

The competing narratives now is you think it is Ruto-Kiunjuri as Uhuru retires. Raila-Uhuru with new system is my bet. 2020 is all set for a world class derby.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527