Author Topic: UhuRuto playing hardball - it about time.  (Read 1069 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
UhuRuto playing hardball - it about time.
« on: September 26, 2017, 10:12:45 AM »
Raila & Kalonzo security withdrawn. Clearly NASA knowing they have no path to victory are looking for all panya routes and UhuRuto need to take the game to them.
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001255645/nasa-top-leaders-security-withdrawn-as-coalition-plans-demo-in-nairobi

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: UhuRuto playing hardball - it about time.
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2017, 10:31:42 AM »
Uhuru's incompetence ultimately led to frustrations among the Kikuyus who seem ready to act like the guys who kill all their children and then hang themselves due to frustrations by a spouse. These agitated masses have to be appeased by such gimmicks otherwise the streets will get bloody.

Just like all such rash and reactionary strategies out of frustrations, one doesn't have the time to think of what it means to Luo and Kamba security guys or may be we will also have a security purge similar to the declared judicial purge.   
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2017, 10:59:05 AM »
That old moi trick.  These electoral fraudsters lack creativity and foresight when it comes to politics.  Odinga will be protected by the people.

Kenya prisons should prepare to host these thieving bastards.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2017, 12:35:52 PM »
Actually they are better off without ouruto   provided security.

That old moi trick.  These electoral fraudsters lack creativity and foresight when it comes to politics.  Odinga will be protected by the people.

Kenya prisons should prepare to host these thieving bastards.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2017, 12:45:41 PM »
Most of the so called security teams are just spys....what does the constitution say about presidential candidate security.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2017, 01:06:45 PM »
Most of the so called security teams are just spys....what does the constitution say about presidential candidate security.
They usually need them to reduce deniability in case of EJK but I have always disagreed. I think the law allowing private security guards to carry guns ended that. One no longer has to have policemen to get the excuse to carry a private arsenal. It is an open secret everybody has a private army protecting him and that has made foolhardy plans to assassinate a sure avenue to mass blood-letting
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2017, 01:32:32 PM »
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 26, 2017, 03:39:45 PM »
Ouru has never been his own man. That sounds like the usual WSR utoto. He is the worst "president" Kenya has ever had.  He was never a leader and was just forced into it because of his parentage and fluency in Kikuyu and Kiswahili.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza