Author Topic: Poor Waiguru wants president to appoint her to perform Light duties.  (Read 3454 times)

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
The poor lass is tired of lifting a lot of stolen billions she wants a place where she can only lift a few million dollars. Kweli kuna watu na viatu.. In case you are waking up after a Friday alcohol induced blackout I want to inform you that the matriarch of Kenyatta Cabinet has finally resigned citing poor health and attacks on her unblemished character

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Poor Waiguru wants president to appoint her to perform Light duties.
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2015, 06:57:14 PM »
Good riddance but we want our money back!

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2015, 07:08:56 PM »
Kadudu, very true.  I note the cesspit has somehow fallen over shortly after the Lady cried off ill

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: November 21, 2015, 07:32:27 PM »
Jubilee is hacking the cess pit .. it is operated by NSIS..

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2015, 08:17:48 PM »
The real event is yet to come:

Embu, Kenya: Twelve female Embu MCAs have threatened to strip naked if embattled Devolution Cabinet Secretary Ann Waiguru is either forced to resign or sacked.
http://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2000182494/12-embu-female-mcas-threaten-to-strip-naked-if-devolution-cabinet-secretary-anne-waiguru-is-sacked

Here is a photo of the would-be strippers:

Looking at that, if they act, they should be charged with criminal visual assault on the public. 

As for Waiguru, rumours claim that she has, for quite some time,  already been performing "light duties"  for His Excellency.
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline bryan275

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: November 21, 2015, 08:51:04 PM »
Light duties more like house wife. What I find funny is that the resignation came only 4 day after uhuru declared he has only one wife....take 2 did Waiguru resign or take medical leave?

Well stealing a married man is a zero sum game in itself. 

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 21, 2015, 11:00:15 PM »
MK.. .. that's harsh.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: November 22, 2015, 03:07:34 AM »
I share kadudu's concern.  We need to move past resignations.  It's not enough.  I know she is now a witness.  In what we all know is a sham trial. 

The focus should shift to returning every dime of that money and its proceeds to wanjiku.  Once that can be done, attention can shift to locking these crooks up.

@MOON-Ki,

Based on the sheer violence of those physiques I would charge them with a capital offense.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: November 22, 2015, 11:49:07 PM »
Political lessons from waiguru debacle.
We cannot solve youth unemployment problem with halfbaked ideas like public works using small deparments like nys. This is a 40 years problem requiring long-term planning to solve.
Naive political wonna be operative wonks like waiguru belong in the boardroom not in the political thearter ..politics requires understanding your opponnents and your traitors ..waiguru trusted too much delegated too much and forgot to issue the memo ..a memo that only big fish can steal with impunity not small time dengu suppliers
Political class should not allocate funds to ministries without capacity to spend if they do not want wanton looting
Separate your medicrocity from arrogance. At one time waiguru thought her brains got her promotions not her personal relati9jships
I will add more

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: November 23, 2015, 10:34:17 AM »
Precisely. Half baked ideas executed by arrogant thieving neophyte. Ministry of devolution should be scrapped forthwith.NYS just didn't have the capacity to spend all that money.Gov should focus on basic services..electricity, water,education,roads for everyone..
Political lessons from waiguru debacle.
We cannot solve youth unemployment problem with halfbaked ideas like public works using small deparments like nys. This is a 40 years problem requiring long-term planning to solve.
Naive political wonna be operative wonks like waiguru belong in the boardroom not in the political thearter ..politics requires understanding your opponnents and your traitors ..waiguru trusted too much delegated too much and forgot to issue the memo ..a memo that only big fish can steal with impunity not small time dengu suppliers
Political class should not allocate funds to ministries without capacity to spend if they do not want wanton looting
Separate your medicrocity from arrogance. At one time waiguru thought her brains got her promotions not her personal relati9jships
I will add more

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: November 23, 2015, 07:46:28 PM »

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: November 23, 2015, 10:01:51 PM »
I agree national and county govts need to concentrate nearly all efforts on security, functional hospitals, schools, water and power ...

the warped thinking that African public sector is an employer needs to be erased from minds of politicians
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: November 23, 2015, 11:40:09 PM »
gout you have GOUT? I cannot imagine how painful that might be.. I have a pinched nerve in my finger and it numbs me completely sometimes

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2015, 02:31:58 PM »
On other news Judge has ordered arrest of Mwiraria .. Mwiraria is charge with crimes related to Anglo Leasing.

I wonder how the National security threat is getting dealt with do we have the threat level assessment for today?

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #14 on: November 25, 2015, 05:25:37 AM »
Here is ODM rebuttal of Uhuru anti corruption crusade.   I did know we have 12 acts dealing with corruption in Kenya and that most of the institutions meant to fight corruption are plagued by corruption
http://www.kenya-today.com/news/raila-humiliates-uhuru-statement-together-cord-principals-uhuru-anti-corruption-plan