Author Topic: Esther Arunga  (Read 3621 times)

Offline George Lamming

• Superstar
Esther Arunga
« on: September 02, 2014, 05:02:11 PM »
I feel sorry for Easter Arunga. What did happen to this very dear and promising Kenya lady.?

http://www.nation.co.ke/news/-/1056/2438666/-/15fmlhg/-/index.html  8)
Malaki 3:16 "Then they that feared the LORD spoke often one to another: and the LORD listened, and heard it, and a book of remembrance was written before him for them that feared the LORD, and that thought on his name."

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: Esther Arunga
« Reply #1 on: September 02, 2014, 05:37:11 PM »
It's pretty bad. Brissy is racist. I don't go near that place. It'll be a racial prosecution. Lots of inconsistencies enough to put him behind bars. Very sad.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2014, 02:05:31 AM »
I get the impression we are looking at an abusive relationship.  Was Quincy Timberlake a physically abusive man of the house?
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 03, 2014, 12:13:33 PM »
I see a suspected case of extreme emotional trauma caused by homesickness and lack of parental warmth. I do not apportion blame, but from the story it appears that both Quincy and Esther have not been in touch with their parents since 2011. Besides, Esther sued her own parents for 300m. Both mothers have said they heard about their grandson's death from media reports. I shall be blunt with this subject. The Bible tells us in Exodus 20:

"Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you."

There is no substitute for parents.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244