Author Topic: Gachagua is moron  (Read 748 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Gachagua is moron
« on: December 19, 2023, 07:11:57 PM »
?s=20

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Gachagua is moron
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2023, 10:26:39 AM »
Why are you stating the obvious?

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: December 20, 2023, 10:34:36 AM »
Morons are those divorced from reality that Huster govt is here taking Kenya to rehab after intoxicating five years. A year later and still parroting childish taunts.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: December 20, 2023, 12:17:20 PM »
Another Kale , the reality is KK govnt did some misteps……….

Morons are those divorced from reality that Huster govt is here taking Kenya to rehab after intoxicating five years. A year later and still parroting childish taunts.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: December 20, 2023, 04:02:18 PM »

Defend this govt with your life it is going to make a lot of Kalenjin thugs rich

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #5 on: December 20, 2023, 09:43:26 PM »
Vague labels never help in any discourse. No facts. No arguments just labels.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 21, 2023, 07:44:57 AM »
Kikuyus have hit rock bottom never expected a scenario like this to Ruto Riggy G is both a blessing and curse in sense Riggy g doesn't present any political threat to him, but a curse in the sense that he is a blunder anytime he opens up his mouth thus a liability.
But to me the worst is the contempt his own Kikuyu from Muranga and Kiambu show him. Disgusting.
This why Meru are jumping ship and invited Kambas back into GEMA atleast they rally behind Kalonzo.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: December 21, 2023, 10:07:30 AM »
There is no way with plentiful rains, farmers can hit rock bottom. Now animal fodder is available thus milk. Nobody is willing to sell their livestock. Coffee, tea and milk production can only go up. Can't remember the last time it was green in the farms at this time. And there are predictions for rains into January.

Human beings always have moving targets for contempt. One day it is Moi.  Hasla for PEV, the next it is babaman, then next it is ufool. Now it is the turn for uninitiated Biggy G and experienced Zakayo to be the punching bags.

Kwa ground it is the same people paying for stall loathe the hawkers and pay kanjos and Sakaja to rid the hawkers of the streets. Hasoras loathe muhindi till they are elevated. 

Kikuyus have hit rock bottom never expected a scenario like this to Ruto Riggy G is both a blessing and curse in sense Riggy g doesn't present any political threat to him, but a curse in the sense that he is a blunder anytime he opens up his mouth thus a liability.
But to me the worst is the contempt his own Kikuyu from Muranga and Kiambu show him. Disgusting.
This why Meru are jumping ship and invited Kambas back into GEMA atleast they rally behind Kalonzo.