Author Topic: Dr. Jim McFie: They are no real men left in kenya  (Read 646 times)

Offline sema

• Enigma
Dr. Jim McFie: They are no real men left in kenya
« on: July 20, 2023, 07:27:52 AM »
At minute 11:58 Mcfie starts to make an important point about why leadership is failing so badly in kenya and he begins with the family setting.

He begins by saying that in Korogocho where he works, most homes/families are led by single women/single mothers. As he is about to expound on this point, Ndu cuts him off and moves on to a different topic not connected to what he was trying to say (why do reporters in kenya do this?)

Mcfie was making a good point about what has been happening for the last 30-40 years and that now has reached crisis levels with a younger generation of worse losers.  A majority of the men in kenya are just losers. Drunkards. Jobless. Broke. No future. No dreams. No ambition. No work ethic. Baby mama's everywhere.  This is why guys like Amerix on twitter have large followings. It's all the losers coalescing around them and telling them that it's not their fault that they ended up being losers. It's their mothers fault, their baby mama's fault, their ex-wife's fault. Anyone but them.

The younger generation is even worse because of the influence of social media. They don't want real jobs. They'd rather just twerk on tiktok and get an alcohol brand like Gilbey's to pay them a few thousand shillings so they can promote their alcohol.

No matter how hard ruto works, it'll be very hard for him to succeed if the majority of the men in the country he is trying to lead have become losers.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Dr. Jim McFie: They are no real men left in kenya
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2023, 11:43:00 AM »
Colonial privileges nonsense. Should be in jail in a functional justice system.

Grandfathers of people in Korogocho were displaced by killer rapist mzungus fuckers who keep the land .
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline sema

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2023, 05:32:21 PM »
How long will kenyans keep blaming colonialists?

When will men in kenya stand up and start behaving responsibly? going to work, keeping a job, paying bills, paying child support? etc etc.

They can't keep running away from life's responsibilities and blaming others.

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2023, 06:58:40 PM »
Till Kingdom come. China, South Korea were colonies. I never hear of the two blaming their colonisers for their present miseries.

When will men in kenya stand up and start behaving responsibly? going to work, keeping a job, paying bills, paying child support? etc etc.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023, 06:53:44 PM »
McFie tried to drown me way back when I was still a kid learning to swim.  He dropped me at the deep end, knowing well I couldn't swim and left me flailing and gulping water while he laughed.  I get nasty flashbacks when I see this guy(I thought he was already dead).
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline RV Kirgit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2023, 01:48:05 AM »
This is the end result of Pundit frog jumping to First world status through service economy. Men default to drugs and women to prostitution services.

Meanwhile muzungu are hiving off lands through conservation meme as kenyan top mind cheer through climate change pseudoscience policies.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: July 22, 2023, 09:29:25 AM »
Where are men not working? Keeping score of slavery and colonialism does not stop anyone from working. And working does not wish away these historical injustices.

The rate of unemployment among women in Kenya is twice that of men, revealing that the campaigns aimed at reducing the gender gap in access to opportunities were yet to bear fruit.

An analysis of the Kenya Demographic and Health Survey by the Kenya National Bureau of Statistics (KNBS) shows that the percentage of women who had not been employed in the 12 months before the survey stood at 40.3 percent against 18.5 percent for men.
https://www.businessdailyafrica.com/bd/economy/unemployment-among-women-two-times-higher-than-men--4294416

I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution