Author Topic: High Court drops murder against MP Didmus Barasa  (Read 507 times)

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
High Court drops murder against MP Didmus Barasa
« on: July 21, 2023, 10:53:21 AM »
 :o
Kenya is truly a banana republic. The man shot a person dead in front of hundreds of people and the DPP cannot prosecute him successfully? What more evidence do you need other than the witnesses, the MP's gun that was used to murder the man?

Where will the family of the murdered man find justice on this earth?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2023-07-20-high-court-drops-murder-against-mp-didmus-barasa/

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: High Court drops murder against MP Didmus Barasa
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2023, 03:02:23 PM »
The only way to deal with this is to take law into your own hands. No need to waste time and money with the injustice system. Last time I checked Babu Owino a serial murderer is a serving MP. Maajabu

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2023, 06:07:54 PM »
Kenya is truly a banana republic. The man shot a person dead in front of hundreds of people and the DPP cannot prosecute him successfully? What more evidence do you need other than the witnesses, the MP's gun that was used to murder the man?

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2023-07-20-high-court-drops-murder-against-mp-didmus-barasa/
The ballistic expert who examined the gun confirmed that the bullet lodged in the deceased's head was fired from the gun that had been licensed to the accused.

Meanwhile today, Milimani law court of Nairobi - the hall of justice - was desecrated by Police contigent clobbering journalists that were there properly accredited to cover ongoing cases.

?s=20

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2023, 06:39:51 PM »

Tough luck for the family of the deceased.   If they could, they would hire a hitman to get back at the murderer.  It's a mafia state.  I am sure the judge is now looking at some plots.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2023, 06:54:20 PM »
Ruto wants to bypass the courts system, and any system set up since Kibaki - Moi 2.0

Moi set out to destro Macharia, and the elite only to end up destroying Kenya.