Author Topic: It's Like I Singlehandedly Voted For William Ruto  (Read 1461 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: It's Like I Singlehandedly Voted For William Ruto
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2023, 09:42:39 AM »
Ruto is not looking to be usual fake leader talking diplomatically. He wants to lead Africa out of such foolishness of blaming mzungu in climate and internal conflicts. Of course Sudanase arent happy as he already told them they are both stupid to destroy their country.

For Ruto to be noticed - he has to do things differently and radically. He is leading the charge in Africa in 1) Africa free trade 2) Climate Change and 3) Struggling in so called peace diplomacy as he is too straightforward - he messed up in Sarahawi, talked badly about Ethiopia, will fail in DRC and finally in Sudan.

I think he should concentrate on free trade and climate change for now.

Ruto wont manage to go past Kenya, already Sudan has rejected him to meditate in IGAD, Ruto unfortunately is very rush,he hosted the rebel RSF delegate in state house this angering sudanese government because that taking side, I don't knwo why Ruto is that weak in figuring international relationship, everyone else including US is playing neutral in sudan, The government is more likely to win there. RSF is massacring blacks in darfur,they even killed a governor and Ruto somehow is in the dark. In short Ruto hasn't gained traction.

https://sudantribune.com/article274476/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/15/sudan-paramilitary-forces-blamed-assassination-khamis-abdallah-abbakar-government-official

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #21 on: June 16, 2023, 09:48:02 AM »
Again you're comparing KIbaki 10yrs and Uhuru 10yrs with Ruto 10months.
Even the best ministers cannot have impact in such short time.
Give them time.
Ruto will reshuffle and fire ministers soon.
For now - we have scandal free cabinet that are working so hard they have no time for media engagement to appear to be working.
Ruto is working with intellectuals in Ndii led commission to ensure the gov programs are well thought out.

Even someone as weak as Linturi is about to deliver a bumper maize harvest. He managed to register 5m farmers and issued fertlizers with least of scandal.

Hold your horses - Ruto has some brilliant folks working - Prof Njuguna, Moses Kuria, Chirchir, Chelugui, Awalo and many are delivering.

Noway is sober in his analysis of Ruto, Ruto is trying to run everything and that's the genesis of his failure,while its good to be on top of everything you have to run to delegate duties and trust others, however with the kind of cabinet Ruto has he can't achieve many things,Kibaki had a rock solid cabinet that made him achieve alot Uhuru with his ulevi and aloofness also had strong cabinets Rutos one is the weakest and thus his weak link in achieving his manifesto, Ruto is counting on politician to achieve his economic development,sorry doesn't work that way , politicians are only good to support you make laws and that but to run the government and acheive results that work for cabinet , simple just like a football team you all have to work in tandem, at the moment only 3 or 4 CS seems to know what to do and still they are all achieving less than 50%

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #22 on: June 16, 2023, 12:00:16 PM »
Give them time.
For now - we have scandal free cabinet that are working so hard they have no time for media engagement to appear to be working.
Ruto is working with intellectuals in Ndii led commission to ensure the gov programs are well thought out.

Even someone as weak as Linturi is about to deliver a bumper maize harvest. He managed to register 5m farmers and issued fertlizers with least of scandal.

Hold your horses - Ruto has some brilliant folks working - Prof Njuguna, Moses Kuria, Chirchir, Chelugui, Awalo and many are delivering.

Noway is sober in his analysis of Ruto, Ruto is trying to run everything and that's the genesis of his failure,while its good to be on top of everything you have to run to delegate duties and trust others, however with the kind of cabinet Ruto has he can't achieve many things,Kibaki had a rock solid cabinet that made him achieve alot Uhuru with his ulevi and aloofness also had strong cabinets Rutos one is the weakest and thus his weak link in achieving his manifesto, Ruto is counting on politician to achieve his economic development,sorry doesn't work that way , politicians are only good to support you make laws and that but to run the government and acheive results that work for cabinet , simple just like a football team you all have to work in tandem, at the moment only 3 or 4 CS seems to know what to do and still they are all achieving less than 50%
You actually believe because they are silent they are working hard. Ajabu.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #23 on: June 16, 2023, 12:01:56 PM »
Ruto is not looking to be usual fake leader talking diplomatically. He wants to lead Africa out of such foolishness of blaming mzungu in climate and internal conflicts. Of course Sudanase arent happy as he already told them they are both stupid to destroy their country.

For Ruto to be noticed - he has to do things differently and radically. He is leading the charge in Africa in 1) Africa free trade 2) Climate Change and 3) Struggling in so called peace diplomacy as he is too straightforward - he messed up in Sarahawi, talked badly about Ethiopia, will fail in DRC and finally in Sudan.

I think he should concentrate on free trade and climate change for now.

Ruto wont manage to go past Kenya, already Sudan has rejected him to meditate in IGAD, Ruto unfortunately is very rush,he hosted the rebel RSF delegate in state house this angering sudanese government because that taking side, I don't knwo why Ruto is that weak in figuring international relationship, everyone else including US is playing neutral in sudan, The government is more likely to win there. RSF is massacring blacks in darfur,they even killed a governor and Ruto somehow is in the dark. In short Ruto hasn't gained traction.

https://sudantribune.com/article274476/

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2023/jun/15/sudan-paramilitary-forces-blamed-assassination-khamis-abdallah-abbakar-government-official

All politics is local. Ruto should use all his energy removing Kenya from the hole it is before going international,as long as he doesn't lift Kenyans economically internationally no one will give him an ear period.
Again I repeat myself if Ruto cant deliver on his promises then he will loose credibility fully,he hasn't yet even on maize prices  :) that was his most basic promise, doesn't matter if you have a bumper harvest and prices remain same. Pundit please be rational and not a robot.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #24 on: June 16, 2023, 12:05:09 PM »
The imperial bank bribed this man with a holiday in Thailand: Prof Njunguna Ndungu and "brilliant" in the same sentence?

?s=20

CS Treasury making our lifestyle choices his business? What is left for the Ministry of Health??

Give them time.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #25 on: June 16, 2023, 12:27:23 PM »
Pundit read this article,Ruto has lost hi international plot no way he can rise if regionally he is opposed.

https://nation.africa/africa/news/igad-sticks-to-mediation-roadmap-amid-sudan-rejection-of-ruto-4272040

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #26 on: June 16, 2023, 12:46:30 PM »
I am very rational.
Ruto is doing very excellent.
Only problem in my view is lack of inquiry into Uhuru atrocities.
Unlike low IQ dude like you I understand how badly the economy is doing and what it will take to come out of it.
The same with maize - maize has to be cultivated and harvested.

Unfortunately for you Njuri - there are no instant coffee.

I suggest you log off until 2025 - then you will appreciate what Ruto will have done - because the fruits will take some time.

2023/2024 is a HUGE WASTE - Ruto has 1.7 trillion of debt to be repaid.

So delete 2023 and 2024.

Ruto will start to deliver in 2025, 2026 and 2027 he wins

All politics is local. Ruto should use all his energy removing Kenya from the hole it is before going international,as long as he doesn't lift Kenyans economically internationally no one will give him an ear period.
Again I repeat myself if Ruto cant deliver on his promises then he will loose credibility fully,he hasn't yet even on maize prices  :) that was his most basic promise, doesn't matter if you have a bumper harvest and prices remain same. Pundit please be rational and not a robot.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #27 on: June 16, 2023, 12:48:11 PM »
Sudan will not listen to Igad or Arab league - they have to kill each other - and winner who vanguish the other - will rule.

I think RSF will win - Army boys cant seem to handle the Janjaweed - who are pure nuts case.

Ruto should not bother to mediate.

Pundit read this article,Ruto has lost hi international plot no way he can rise if regionally he is opposed.

https://nation.africa/africa/news/igad-sticks-to-mediation-roadmap-amid-sudan-rejection-of-ruto-4272040

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #28 on: June 16, 2023, 12:50:49 PM »
You can be corrupt and brilliant.
The wife should not have received that gift.
But in a country that is as corrupt as Kenya - surely what Prof Njunguna did is very tame compared to 3rd world graft.
He would be in trouble in developed country - but kenya is thriving swamp of graft.

Anyway Prof Njunguna post CBK has beeen doing lots of good job with research into financial exclusion - and now he is with Ndii, Thugge, Augustine Cheruiyot - the economist driving Ruto BETA programs.

The imperial bank bribed this man with a holiday in Thailand: Prof Njunguna Ndungu and "brilliant" in the same sentence?

?s=20

CS Treasury making our lifestyle choices his business? What is left for the Ministry of Health??

Give them time.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #29 on: June 16, 2023, 01:38:11 PM »

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

But in a country that is as corrupt as Kenya - surely what Prof Njunguna did is very tame compared to 3rd world graft.
He would be in trouble in developed country - but kenya is thriving swamp of graft.

Anyway Prof Njunguna post CBK has beeen doing lots of good job with research into financial exclusion - and now he is with Ndii, Thugge, Augustine Cheruiyot - the economist driving Ruto BETA programs.

?s=20

Give them time.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #30 on: June 16, 2023, 11:39:03 PM »
You know what Ndegwas and Kotut did as CBK Governors. Both are still posthumously very wealthy. What prof Njunguna is accused of is small time gifts and favours.

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

?s=20

Give them time.

Offline yulemsee

• VIP
  • Superstar
« Reply #31 on: June 18, 2023, 11:28:57 PM »
You actually believe because they are silent they are working hard. Ajabu.
Sole reason they are quiet is their mouths are full