Author Topic: First day in my local... Deep state is called Deep Shiet  (Read 401 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
First day in my local... Deep state is called Deep Shiet
« on: August 31, 2022, 10:16:52 PM »
The folks are making funny of it as we play pool...deep shiet

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: First day in my local... Deep state is called Deep Shiet
« Reply #1 on: August 31, 2022, 10:17:38 PM »
Raila sorry got deep shiet

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 01, 2022, 01:51:34 AM »
It is awful to lose an election when you have everything stacked in your favor. This will go down as the worst upset ever In Kenya's young history. I know it because my neighbors from Nyanza region (Kisii Raila folk)could not even wave at me when I was cutting my grass yesterday. I could visibly see rage and anger in their faces. To make it worse, they may have seen my Glock 19 sticking out like a sore thumb in my hip.
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: September 01, 2022, 03:44:12 AM »
We call it deep chieth in my hood. Kumbe Tuju was the deep chieth. Hiyo ni madharau.....

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 01, 2022, 06:46:19 AM »
It is awful to lose an election when you have everything stacked in your favor. This will go down as the worst upset ever In Kenya's young history. I know it because my neighbors from Nyanza region (Kisii Raila folk)could not even wave at me when I was cutting my grass yesterday. I could visibly see rage and anger in their faces. To make it worse, they may have seen my Glock 19 sticking out like a sore thumb in my hip.
Yes been avoiding the NASA folks...I saw yesterday one got very angry arguing with some Meru ...they are in btw biterness n shock.They can't believe the deep shiet didn't deliver