Author Topic: Mt Kenya will shock Ruto on August 9  (Read 1636 times)

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
Mt Kenya will shock Ruto on August 9
« on: April 08, 2022, 09:31:48 AM »
I have done my pollls and they are 100% correct.Last saturday i went to Kamwangi town.Its the border of Naivasha (diaspora kikuyu) and Thika (Kikuyu home ground.I sat down in a hotel and the UDA AZImio argumente started around 5PM.They talked mwny things and you could tell they are 50:50 Likr in Kiambaa and Juja by election...I boarded a matatu this week at the back seat.sat next to a lady i think between 37-40 years,Next was a young man and the other a 65-70yeat old mzee.The lady was UDA damu,She said Raila supporters burnt her business and she cant vote for him,She called him a murderr...basically lost her mind.the young man callede shallow mind.i warned him who i was and he freaked out.The only azimio was me and the mzee.We were 50:50 azimio uda same as in the hotel

Very good progress.Once uhuru hits campaign traill its will be huge progress.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Mt Kenya will shock Ruto on August 9
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2022, 09:40:43 AM »
Very scientific :)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2022, 10:38:54 AM »
I have done my pollls and they are 100% correct.Last saturday i went to Kamwangi town.Its the border of Naivasha (diaspora kikuyu) and Thika (Kikuyu home ground.I sat down in a hotel and the UDA AZImio argumente started around 5PM.They talked mwny things and you could tell they are 50:50 Likr in Kiambaa and Juja by election...I boarded a matatu this week at the back seat.sat next to a lady i think between 37-40 years,Next was a young man and the other a 65-70yeat old mzee.The lady was UDA damu,She said Raila supporters burnt her business and she cant vote for him,She called him a murderr...basically lost her mind.the young man callede shallow mind.i warned him who i was and he freaked out.The only azimio was me and the mzee.We were 50:50 azimio uda same as in the hotel

Your findings whether Pundito finds them scientifically or not, are such that they are supported by a major Daily running this  headline TODAY:
How Uhuru has jolted Ruto's Mountain campaign strategy

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2022, 10:42:54 AM »
Very desperate from those two Luo journalist who always create pro-Raila news.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2022, 10:48:03 AM »

A luo pretending to be a Kikuyu. Once again no amount of wishfull thinking will make GEMA vote for Raila.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2022, 10:51:20 AM »
After they realized they needed 50 percent of GEMA - to go toe to toe to Ruto - expect them to parrot that line. Desperation.
A luo pretending to be a Kikuyu. Once again no amount of wishfull thinking will make GEMA vote for Raila.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2022, 10:52:22 AM »
Truth is Ruto was running around like mice and for a momentt that lasted 4 years, it looked like 70-30% but that all changed when the cat showed up on the campaign trail confirming that "betraying" Raila was not on his cards and now it is looking like 50-50, a term popularized by DP himself when he was busy appointed only Kalenjin CSs for his quota. I do not know of how more selfish a leader can get than that. That is certainly NOT "brilliance"  :85:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2022, 10:59:19 AM »
Now that is nice dream. Back to reality
Empirical data.
Ruto was in most opinion polls doing 70-80 to Raila 20-30 two months ago of the 100% decided voters - with almost 20-30% undecided.
Post Sagana -The defection to Ruto camp has intensified mt kenya
Ruto has won support of small parties like Kuria, Wanjigi and Kiunjuri - even Farmers thing run to Azimio before running to UDA
Jubilee candidates do not want Raila in their posters. They are all telling voters - vote for Ruto for PORK - and me for my position
Someone like Kiraitu is crying in Meru - trying to backtrack from the disaster of signing BUS to Azimio :)
Jubilee is now under KIONI - if that doesnt ring some bells in your head then uko na shida.
Kioni took care of maDVD and got paid handsomely.

I wonder if Uhuru is just being funny or what hell is going on.

Based on my long history doing these kind of numbers - Ruto is now at 85-90 of GEMA - and Raila is at 10-15.

I expect to see the undecided there pretty much evaporate - Uhuru has failed to convince GeMA that he has genuine reason to back Raila - and ditch Ruto.

Truth is Ruto was ruinning around like mice and for a moment  lasting 4 years, it looked like 70-30% but that all changed when the cat showed up on the campaign trail confirming that "betraying" Raila was not on his cards and now it is looking like 50-50, a term popularized by DP himself when he was busy appointed only Kalenjin CSs for his quota  :85:

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2022, 01:36:23 PM »

Offline Githunguri

• Enigma
  • Raila Odinga.President of the Republic of Kenya.
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2022, 01:51:47 PM »

The GEMA/Kikuyu people who are supporting Ruto are women at 50% incluiding my wife and mother BUT come election day,She will choose me or Ruto.She will be cooking chapati and mukimo on that day while i make informed choise of electing baba mtakatifu Raila.

As for Men,Most are supporting Raila apart from young men who are non committal on Ruto UDA.And in Kikuyu land,A young man must follow his fathers advise on matter politics and marriage otherwise YOU DIE.

Its Raila baba,raila mwana and Raila roho mtakatifu.

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2022, 02:04:18 PM »
Truth is Ruto was running around like mice and for a momentt that lasted 4 years, it looked like 70-30% but that all changed when the cat showed up on the campaign trail confirming that "betraying" Raila was not on his cards and now it is looking like 50-50, a term popularized by DP himself when he was busy appointed only Kalenjin CSs for his quota. I do not know of how more selfish a leader can get than that. That is certainly NOT "brilliance"  :85:

Pipty-pipty joke of the century.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2022, 02:05:47 PM »

The GEMA/Kikuyu people who are supporting Ruto are women at 50% incluiding my wife and mother BUT come election day,She will choose me or Ruto.She will be cooking chapati and mukimo on that day while i make informed choise of electing baba mtakatifu Raila.

As for Men,Most are supporting Raila apart from young men who are non committal on Ruto UDA.And in Kikuyu land,A young man must follow his fathers advise on matter politics and marriage otherwise YOU DIE.

Wewe apana abudu binadamu. We have only one high priest on this side of earth.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2022, 02:50:20 PM »

In which case, Raila game changer will be to appoint a woman as his running mate. Not a fan of martha Karua esp after what she did 2007 upstaging Kibaki's men but it showed two things about her, No.1 she can be a tribalist but at the same time, she can run roughshod on Men, even the likes of Ruto when she has an instrument of power. But in politics & Leadership, you dont only vote those you like but also those who deliver service.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2022, 03:08:00 PM »

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2022, 03:53:57 PM »
The election of the 5th president of Kenya is over.  RAO is now more concerned  about  a governing coalition because he wants to hit the ground running and to leave a legacy.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2022, 04:40:14 PM »
We heard that in 2013 before you went into depression. Dont set up yourself for failure. MOASS has never been wrong.
The election of the 5th president of Kenya is over.  RAO is now more concerned  about  a governing coalition because he wants to hit the ground running and to leave a legacy.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2022, 06:19:00 PM »

Lol, This is the biggest joke of century.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2022, 10:29:26 PM »
By June it will be ruto 30 vs raila 70. There see high defection of Central social media influencers..influencer.. ukaku. Seems udaku has run of money to buy support

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2022, 10:44:10 PM »
By June it will be ruto 30 vs raila 70. There see high defection of Central social media influencers..influencer.. ukaku. Seems udaku has run of money to buy support
jipe roho

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2022, 11:45:58 AM »
jipe roho
Another, like so may cases.... Right now I have a teen to collect his mzigo from my station but I have difficulty giving out an item to a person, I cannot positively identify. Young man with no ID! He probably would vote Ruto. Ruto is spending so much of his time trying to appeal to boda boda and recent school leavers yet majority of young people attending Ruto's rallies won't be  voting ..... feel bad for @RVHH Jesus....