Author Topic: Rachel is a Bukusu  (Read 978 times)

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
Rachel is a Bukusu
« on: March 22, 2022, 06:04:04 PM »
It is so declassified by a resident of . Says Rachel has been through a lot. It did not start with Baby Abby.
Pundit here all day disrespecting us yet we are the sub-tribe that provide this country with submissive wives. It hasn't helped DP's vote hunt in Western though.

https://nairobinews.nation.africa/how-dp-ruto-learnt-luhya-to-lure-mama-rachel/

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: Rachel is a Bukusu
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2022, 06:33:54 PM »
No she is pure Nandi - but for propaganda sake - I like that story of her being Luhyas. Many luhyas believe she is one of them. Another Sakaja.

What I know is she from Likuyani - settlement schemes - and come from a well of family?

RVHH knows everything about her.

Offline Pragmatic

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2022, 08:37:29 PM »

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2022, 08:53:04 PM »
Yes I Bukusu are dominant tribe of Likuyani - which is why Dr Enock Wamalwa Kibunguchy -a Bukusu - was a long serving Mp of the area. The other luhyas - are mix-mature. The current drunkard and jirongo (a tiriki) were probably benefited from a splintered Bukusu votes.

The current drunkard Mp - I am not sure of his subtribe - opps confusing Lugari with Likuyani.

It appears Lugari - is mixture - maragolis and tirikis - maybe the majority

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2022, 08:58:25 PM »
I see Lugari was split to create Likuyani - with Likuyani now firmly Bukusu const inside kakamega - and Lugari mixed luhya settlement schemes.

Likuyani should be moved to Tranzoia together with Mt elgon.

Offline RV Heavy Hitter!

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2022, 12:31:01 AM »

It is so declassified by a resident of . Says Rachel has been through a lot. It did not start with Baby Abby.
Pundit here all day disrespecting us yet we are the sub-tribe that provide this country with submissive wives. It hasn't helped DP's vote hunt in Western though.

https://nairobinews.nation.africa/how-dp-ruto-learnt-luhya-to-lure-mama-rachel/
Rachel is a pure Nandi lady from Nandi county. Her father had migrated to Likuyani area in the 70s and moved back to Uasin Gishu in the late 90s due to tribal clashes. In the 80s and 90s, likuyani all the way to Soy constituency was Kalenjin territory, but after multiparty and majimbo talk, a lot of communities started migrating to safer grounds. Rachel's Dad, like other kalenjin folk moved to Kalenjin interior of Uasin Gishu and Bukusu/Luhya families that lived in UG moved to Kakamega and Luhya regions in the western part. Those days folks were friendly and they exchanged land, homes, and immovable property and just paid the difference in cash. Rachel is not bukusu, she is just someone born in likuyani and schooled/raised in western. Her greater family uncles, aunts, and grandparents are all in Nandi county!
The future belongs to those who have a quarter of the character and integrity of RV Heavy Hitter!