Author Topic: ODM also leave NASA - I guess it as good as NASA and Jubilee are dead  (Read 526 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001419515/odm-leaves-nasa

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Robina sasa utaambia watu nini?
Seriously what is keeping mzito from PORK is just time.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Really Njuri? All I see is another CORD -> NASA -> Handshake rebranding.

Look at it this way: NASA amigos each must consolidate their bases. As Uhuru works on the mountain. Even Kalonzo & crew were so categorical while announcing the "divorce". Only Itumbi and Pundit are brazen enough to spin a Ruto-Kalonzo ticket.

Sioti, ndio hii direct quote:

We are not divorcing with ODM. This is just but a new structureThe only person we cannot work with is Ruto

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-07-29-raila-kalonzo-in-new-secret-power-talks/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
They are all killing NASA hoping to merge with a dying Jubilee. MAAJABU.
I believe when these guys do the maths in a simple excel - like I did - and realize just how hard it would be to beat Ruto - with even 60 percent of GEMA - the smartest will run to Ruto to take crumbs.
I see Kalonzo after a decade in the cold taking the crumbs.
Weta I believe already signed the dotted lines.

Politics I keep telling you is NOT WHAT YOU SEE IS WHAT YOU GET.

There is a lot of trickery, treachery, and games. That is where I come in.

All politicians meet and laugh in Nairobi exclusive private clubs away from media - then come and tell you XYZ is an enemy :) - just after breaking bread together.

Just study what possible moves they can make that would advance their career...study money and power.

In fact, be afraid of those who exaggerate their "hatred" for Ruto - for it could be a ruse or a negotiation tactic to get the best deal. If logically you cannot find why they would hate him - be afraid.

For if Satan come to Kenya - and offers the best deal - all kenya politician will sign up. So what would Satan offer....money, ability to make more money and power (influence).

Really Njuri? All I see is another CORD -> NASA -> Handshake rebranding.

Look at it this way: NASA amigos each must consolidate their bases. As Uhuru works on the mountain. Even Kalonzo & crew were so categorical while announcing the "divorce". Only Itumbi and Pundit are brazen enough to spin a Ruto-Kalonzo ticket.

Sioti, ndio hii direct quote:

We are not divorcing with ODM. This is just but a new structureThe only person we cannot work with is Ruto

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-07-29-raila-kalonzo-in-new-secret-power-talks/