Author Topic: David Ndii -The hustler-dynasty debate is about oppressors vs oppressed  (Read 6919 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: David Ndii -The hustler-dynasty debate is about oppressors vs oppressed
« Reply #1 on: January 18, 2021, 11:11:17 PM »
Ndii has political intelligence of a door knob

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 19, 2021, 12:03:38 AM »
Going by this narrative, Luos have been the most marginalized or oppressed since independence. The biggest beneficiary of crony capitalism and cartels is Ruto otherwise he would be selling rabbits somewhere in Kalenjinland. Ruto has been part and parcel of every oppressive government in Kenya and especially the Moi one. Raila has borne the most pain from the oppressors from no trial detention to election rigging. You do not need a PhD to dismantle these idiotic arguments as long as Ruto is the leader of that movement. If Raila was leading this so called hustler movement, it would have some credibility.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 19, 2021, 01:25:11 AM »
The more dynasties become afraid the more emboldened the hustlers

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2021, 03:08:38 AM »

I think he takes things personally.  Last campaign he had the right idea that Kenyans see tribe before everything else and even after.  That must made him very unpopular in Central because he was fighting against their political hegemony.  The irony is this position would make him a natural with BBI.  I don’t think he is a hypocrite.  But he lets personal differences interfere with his political judgment.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 19, 2021, 04:11:20 AM »
At this rate if Ndii is not careful he will trigger a class warfare in kwinya. Middle class only buffer left.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 19, 2021, 05:53:27 AM »
Ndii can't trigger shit. He thinks poor people are not rational beings. There is no way to solve poor people problems through class warfare. Kenya actually is spending more on poor than ever before. Education is universally funded. Higher education is funded based on needs. What is lacking of momentum to modernize economy to make it more dynamic. Otherwise exploitation of poor us less now than it has ever been. Even ruto is just baffling once he gets elected next year he will have to focus or lose the support quickly. Uhuru term is over. Time for theories is over. Ruto is next president with octogerian raila back to opposition

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2021, 06:32:04 AM »

I think he takes things personally.  Last campaign he had the right idea that Kenyans see tribe before everything else and even after.  That must made him very unpopular in Central because he was fighting against their political hegemony.  The irony is this position would make him a natural with BBI.  I don’t think he is a hypocrite.  But he lets personal differences interfere with his political judgment.
@Termie,
Taking the cue from @KenyanPlato, I think, nay I know you have nailed it. In his formative years before he went to study for his Ph.D, Ndii and I - new kids on the block - were regulars sitting in meetings and committees. At UNEP he was guaranteed to clash with other meeting participants and frankly civility was restored after he left for his studies. He had this air about himself that he was better than others but not many in the audience were convinced, - he had zero skills in consensus building - so he would end up emotional and frustrated saying words or statements better not said in the heat of the moment. In short, he overrated himself.
He and Arap mashamba are a similar breed. People who seek the highest honors so that they can use that to shut everyone down in the room sababu wamesoma kuliko wote in the room. SMDH.

If Ndii really thinks this isn't a class war but an oppressor vs oppressed then how is a fellow who bought a 4WD dropping their child in school an oppressor? Swali tu!

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #8 on: January 19, 2021, 06:42:32 AM »
.... Ruto is next president with octogerian raila back to opposition
Whatcha talkin bout Willis?  :o

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 19, 2021, 06:46:46 AM »
The problem with Kenya is the youth bulge..without jobs.This hustler nation is real and nothing can stop it now.The genie is out of the bottle.The dynasties are confused. BBI which proposes tribal coalition is unpopular.Ruto I keep telling people is a great propagandist in mould of German Joseph Geobel.I first noticed him in 90s by his ability to sell Kanu and moi...later uhuru..almost impossible task. Ruto then was pushing for generation change...youth revolution led by 30yrs old kids.It only got undone by Raila tosharing kibaki.Come ODM..Ruto was their best campaigner but obviously Raila was so terrified by Ruto abilities he tried to stifle it instead of growing. Ruto then switched to Uhuru and shocked the world when both ICC indicted persons got elected. The scare mongers about consequences of being pariah nation got nowhere. The fact that kikuyu and kalenjin had fought few years..oil and water..was irrelevant..for Ruto had sold his narrative very well.Ruto is very good with propaganda and messaging...and careful select his words..and nurture smart folks with gift of the gab like him.He doesn't trip like uhuru is doing..he is very careful with his words and obviously work hard so can market any idea.Its help that he is brilliant and can think on the feet.

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 19, 2021, 07:10:01 AM »
...The scare mongers about consequences of being pariah nation got nowhere....

Got nowhere? Really? Under the duo, Kenya is indebted to astronomical levels with very little to show for it - save for an unviable overpriced SGR. Nothing else but wanton plunder of the Nation resources. You went to school but tribalism has poisoned your DNA. Anytime you unzip, stop and think - dont pass it on. Please. This country yearns for solid achievement not propaganda and here you are praising those who spinners. SMDH.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 19, 2021, 07:19:51 AM »

Go nowhere? Really? Under the duo, Kenya is indebted to astronomical levels with very little to show for it - save for an unviable overpriced SGR. Nothing else but wanton plunder of the Nation resources. You went to school but tribalism has poisoned your DNA. Anytime you unzip, stop and think - dont pass it on. Please. This country yearns for solid achievement not propaganda and here you are praising those who spinners. SMDH.
Jubilee improved its 2and term votes from 50 to 55% ,got more mps and were so popular that Raila boycotted the repeat elections..where Jubilee got 9m votes.Jubilee is now dead of course and we have new coalition the hustler nation.Uhuru legacy is now in trouble after edging out Ruto and bringing in Raila.Please own your mess.Ruto was proud of his term in office as coalition partner with Uhuru.That changed with Jubilee now a party and Ruto a mere DPORK. People can see dishonest Raila crew who were proclaiming Ruto out of  gov and them in..now running from their mess.Please own the mess.Ruto everyone knows was edged out immediately after election therefore not responsible for jubilee incompetence and mess..jubilee 1.0 was already marked a period of great success.. unpredicented. There in lies Ruto and Raila difference..Ruto gets the job done...he is not just good with propaganda

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 19, 2021, 07:28:07 AM »

Got nowhere? Really? Under the duo, Kenya is indebted to astronomical levels with very little to show for it - save for an unviable overpriced SGR. Nothing else but wanton plunder of the Nation resources. You went to school but tribalism has poisoned your DNA. Anytime you unzip, stop and think - dont pass it on. Please. This country yearns for solid achievement not propaganda and here you are praising those who spinners. SMDH.
Jubilee improved its 2and term votes from 50 to 55% ,got more mps and were so popular that Raila boycotted the repeat elections..where Jubilee got 9m votes.Jubilee is now dead of course and we have new coalition the hustler nation.Uhuru legacy is now in trouble after edging out Ruto and bringing in Raila.Please own your mess.Ruto was proud of his term in office as coalition partner with Uhuru.That changed with Jubilee now a party and Ruto a mere DPORK. People can see dishonest Raila crew who were proclaiming Ruto out of  gov and them in..now running from their mess.Please own the mess.Ruto everyone knows was edged out

Except from Kalonzo's statement:

In the same vein, I challenge DP Ruto, alias "Arap Mashamba" well known for his unbridled greed for both public and private land, to offer himself for investigation concerning the following scandals that are in the public domain:

1. The grabbing of the land belonging to Hon. Joseph Murumbi, Kenya’s first Vice-President and a renowned conservationist.
2. The attempted land grab of the Langata Road Primary School playground, where innocent children were mercilessly teargassed and traumatized.
3. The grabbing of the piece of land on which Weston Hotel is located. It is in public knowledge that the land is public property belonging to the Kenya Airports Authority.
4. Who grabbed more than 100 acres belonging to the late Adrian Muteshi, an IDP who died out of bitterness and frustrations having fought for more than 10 years trying to reclaim his land, albeit successfully. The D.P was found criminally culpable.
5. DP Ruto should tell Kenyans the truth about who swindled Makindu Motors of millions of shillings, where a businessman lost  Kshs.300 million due to shenanigans emanating from his office.
6. Can Arap Mashamba tell Kenyans how he acquired large tracts of land in Taita Taveta County?
7.What does DP Ruto know about the fake arms scandal, where one of his bodyguards Seargent Kipyegon Kenei was murdered?
8. Can DP Ruto explain what he knows about the loss of over 4 billion shillings of public funds meant for the construction of Arror and Kimwarer dams? Why was he so defensive when news of the scandal broke out? What information did he want kept out of the public's eye concerning those collapsed projects?
9.DP Ruto should be ready to also give a statement on what he knows about the recent camera scandal that led to one of his bodyguards to "commit suicide." Is there more than meets the eye in that sad incident?
10. I therefore demand on behalf of all Kenyans that the D.P subjects himself to a transparent lifestyle audit.

Let us be honest with ourselves. As leaders in particular, and as Kenyans in general, we must learn to accountable for all our acts of omission and commission. In this regard, I urge “Arap Mashamba” to stop being hypocritical and to take responsibility for his misdeeds, which stink to high heavens.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 19, 2021, 07:34:15 AM »
Nice except press conference and such statements are not effective.Ruto destroyed kalonzo in a rally.He need to respond in a rally

Offline Fairandbalanced

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 19, 2021, 02:58:16 PM »
Imagine the task Uhuru had to do to sell Ruto in central, Ruto with his 1.5m votes in kalenjinland was going to be last if he contested on his own. Moi did not need any selling, he was winning by crushing skulls and Ralia during Kibaki’s time did not need much selling in Kalenjinland, the hatred against Kikuyus aka madoadoa was enough motivation in Kalenjinland. I am still not buying that Ruto is going to be able to beat a team Kenya even if it’s led by Raila Odinga.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #15 on: January 19, 2021, 05:48:38 PM »

@Termie,
Taking the cue from @KenyanPlato, I think, nay I know you have nailed it. In his formative years before he went to study for his Ph.D, Ndii and I - new kids on the block - were regulars sitting in meetings and committees. At UNEP he was guaranteed to clash with other meeting participants and frankly civility was restored after he left for his studies. He had this air about himself that he was better than others but not many in the audience were convinced, - he had zero skills in consensus building - so he would end up emotional and frustrated saying words or statements better not said in the heat of the moment. In short, he overrated himself.
He and Arap mashamba are a similar breed. People who seek the highest honors so that they can use that to shut everyone down in the room sababu wamesoma kuliko wote in the room. SMDH.

If Ndii really thinks this isn't a class war but an oppressor vs oppressed then how is a fellow who bought a 4WD dropping their child in school an oppressor? Swali tu!

So he is like Miguna.  I think his real beef is against Uhuru; a beef bordering on vendetta.  That makes him take off character positions, including siding with the Ruto gang, just to be on the other side.  His tweet rant is little more than grudge induced pablum. 
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #16 on: January 19, 2021, 06:35:57 PM »
True Luo Nyanza have been opressed by none other than their political godfamily Odinga family. Raila is one of the richest Kenyans and he has become that by oppressing Luo Nyanza, he has used them for poltical reasons to cut deals post 1997 elections and become a Cabinet Minister where he was able to amass wealth. In 2007 he oppressed Kenyans by causing a war which used it as ladder to ascend to Prime Ministerial post.

Right now he has teamed with Uhuru another oppressor to shove down the oppressed throats of a constitution which will create more posts(Prime Minister , Deputy Prime Ministers and elected Ministers for the oppressors at the helm of the oppressed(hustlers).  Its well known in Kenya Dynasties are Pro BBI and Hustlers anti BBI. Where is Raila Dynasty(Oppressor) or (Hustler Oppressed)

He has been on record calling Opressed "Takataka" .Thats the language of the oppressor . As Junet once mentioned they are the cows to the oppresor

Going by this narrative, Luos have been the most marginalized or oppressed since independence. The biggest beneficiary of crony capitalism and cartels is Ruto otherwise he would be selling rabbits somewhere in Kalenjinland. Ruto has been part and parcel of every oppressive government in Kenya and especially the Moi one. Raila has borne the most pain from the oppressors from no trial detention to election rigging. You do not need a PhD to dismantle these idiotic arguments as long as Ruto is the leader of that movement. If Raila was leading this so called hustler movement, it would have some credibility.

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #17 on: January 19, 2021, 06:37:56 PM »
The more dynasties become afraid the more emboldened the hustlers

So who between dynasties and hustlers are oppressors and oppressed

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: January 19, 2021, 06:44:06 PM »
Dynasties have blinked. Huge mistake in war. If you go face to face with Lion - and stare them at eye without blinking - they win run.

The big mistake dynasties are making is showing the long oppressed hustlers that they are scared of this hustler narrative.

The more they try to block it; the more it grow;

There is nothing the oppressed love than a scared oppressed.

It's like a bully budging.

They are talking of class war - that is even motivating it - because most poor have nothing to lose in such a war - in fact they have everything to gain.

So who between dynasties and hustlers are oppressors and oppressed

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #19 on: January 19, 2021, 06:47:44 PM »
Can I ask a question , Mt Kenyans have been labeled tribal since time memorial for always supporting one of their own. But alas when they decide to support Ruto (from another tribe) they are discouraged and reminded that their leader is Uhuru.  This is the epitome of hypocrisy . The truth of the matter is Democracy is about majority have their way and minority their say. Mt Kenya is a big voting block and one way Raila and his team have been trying to subdue them is by labeling them tribal , it didnt work , when they decide to form alliances with other groups they are now being told support your own . This tactic will also not subdue them

BBI is the one talking about tribal politics , the rotational president politics . Hustler movement on the other hand is talking about empowerment , now which side all along have been playing deceitful politics?