Author Topic: More eviction in Mau as Uhuru and Tobiko go for Ruto  (Read 3188 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
More eviction in Mau as Uhuru and Tobiko go for Ruto
« on: September 03, 2020, 11:10:10 PM »
Karibu sasa itanifikia :)

This Narok south - Sierra Leonne - sold to Army guys who had come back from Sierra Leonne peace keeping mission in 90s.

My tree farms are nestled near the Mois - in Nakuru - Kiptagich.

We might lose eventually - but luckly I normally  buy them cheap - none more than 1 mil for 5 acres - majority I bought 30K per acre - haina documents.

I feel more pain in the roads I have driven to those farms - than in anything else.

I remember the worst - we dug through a forest hill for 3hours - moving one inch - push the car one inch- dig  - and it getting dark - and you're like middle of forest with elephants. Luckly I had take some guys with trees armed with Jembes.

From then I have never driven a car that is not 4-Wheel.

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: More eviction in Mau as Uhuru and Tobiko go for Ruto
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2020, 11:42:47 PM »
What a sad existence..why did moi decide to play this game? Or he wanted to move guys from arid zones to wet ones

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2020, 11:46:35 PM »
It predate moi - people have been moving to mau forest - mau ilikwisha. Just go to google maps. The only recourse is to fence the remainder.

Personally - I have to discourage folks - because they are land deals every day - 10 acres for 0.5m - too good to leave - and they are genuine to an extent you don't need land transfer (there is caveat)

But this eviction - will lead to more problems - if Uhuru-Ruto don't reconcile - shida tupu - next PEV will take kenya down. That is why the angry guy from Laikipia need to chill - Murkomen is mild - pale mashinani - they won't be sympathetic -if a church could not save you in 2007 - the next -nothing can.

What a sad existence..why did moi decide to play this game? Or he wanted to move guys from arid zones to wet ones

Offline Arcadian_Dreamer

• VIP
  • Enigma
  • Life is a mistake
« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2020, 01:35:47 AM »
It predate moi - people have been moving to mau forest - mau ilikwisha. Just go to google maps. The only recourse is to fence the remainder.

Personally - I have to discourage folks - because they are land deals every day - 10 acres for 0.5m - too good to leave - and they are genuine to an extent you don't need land transfer (there is caveat)

But this eviction - will lead to more problems - if Uhuru-Ruto don't reconcile - shida tupu - next PEV will take kenya down. That is why the angry guy from Laikipia need to chill - Murkomen is mild - pale mashinani - they won't be sympathetic -if a church could not save you in 2007 - the next -nothing can.

You wish. The restoration exercise is going on smoothly, government has been rehabilitating and replanting trees in areas vacated by illegal squatters.
Sleep is good, death is better; but of course, The best would be never to have been born at all.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #4 on: September 05, 2020, 11:07:34 AM »
Uhuru and his tail Tobiko are on destructive steroids. Now army guys numbed by Sierra Leone civil war you say - will join the nothing to lose kimnyageis in desperation. This is lit powder keg!
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2020, 11:20:13 AM »
Too many problems in Rift. If I were a non native I would sell land and go elsewhere that's a powder keg.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2020, 02:49:31 PM »
Next time you'll hear they will say "we were suprised" - and yet they are busy formenting the next trouble - if political fallout btw GEMA and Kalenjin become complete - then shit will hit the fan. These kind of embittered army people will be offering technical support (advice) to warriors.

2007 is nothing. 2007 Kalenjin were just offering Luos pro-borno help - especially after police went on murder spree and filled up Kisumu morgues. Most of roads blockages was to prevent GSU/Police from going to Kisumu. Now imagine a war where Kalenjin hero like WSR and everything else is at stake. I can tell you for free - it would be nearly impossible to find a kalenjin - would be allowed to stay "home". Matiangi and Uhuru better prepare to confront 6million people. It won't easy.

Those of us who were around in 2007 knows warriors were basically "politely" asking the victims to leave - they were not interested in murder - in my places - Gusiis were being told to walk home - the same with kikuyus - most were being given safe passage - to "go" - it wasn't a Rwanda Type of killing - except in a few places - that is why 0.5M plus were evicted and only about 1000 killed - majority by police officers.

But when I warn people and give them the signals - they claim I am calling for it. Others says it will never happen again.

Meanwhile Tobiko and uhuru have created now nearly 100,000 kalenjin victims - who see their plight as nothing but politics gone wrong. The rest of us will not understand their bitterness but will be horrified by their crimes when shit hit the fan - they are just waiting for the opportunity.

And guy is threatening to evict more - just because he disagree with Murkomen - now he will evict Murkomen village.

Uhuru and his tail Tobiko are on destructive steroids. Now army guys numbed by Sierra Leone civil war you say - will join the nothing to lose kimnyageis in desperation. This is lit powder keg!

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2020, 03:19:37 PM »
I can buy your story but Kiambaa massacre says different. Innocent women, children and old men really?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2020, 03:57:27 PM »
Kiambaa - went south - I have heard 3 theories - my friend come from near the area - what he told me - is that Kiambaa kalenjin panicked - basically "every village" was suppose to evict their own "madoadoa" - some villages hesisted - like Kiambaa - and they were told - that warriors from other villages - would come and burn & evict everyone indiscriminately - so they mobilized - got petrol - and started burning their kikuyu neighbours properties and eventually the church sheltering as IDP. There is also the gas explosion theory - because kikuyus were in church - this happened lunch hour - when somone was cooking. There is also Sang - local althete hero - killed theory in Yamumbi- and Nandis became violent. In Kipsigis - killing of that Too mp - turn the PEV violent - but luckly most IDps had left. In kericho some idiot shot a petrol arrow head (i don't know how they put petrol on arrow) - and shot a tranformer - the fireworks they saw.

In our place - a dozen or more gusii were killed - after mishap. I was around the place - because we had rushed to try rescue the gusii who rented in my father place. When we got there - we found them evicted - all the doors yanked - and  we heard women had been told to go to police station - but generally police station were fully - and men were not admitted - they were told to walk home. War is nasty.  So while still around there - we heard that gusii men seeing it was late or fearing to walk in day time - had hidden in tea bush somewhere - and a mlevi walking home - had stumbled upon them - and they had killed him. So basically people were rushing there - later - coz it was just rumours - gusii men were attacked and many killed - around 20.

The lesson I learnt from 2007 - gov is just a facade. When war breakdown. Forget it. Police stations got overwhelmed on day 1 - there were handling more than 2,000 IDPs - two kids died the same day on that police station - and men IDPS - were not admitted. Hapo utajipanga.

Next PEV - schools should immediately be turned into IDPS centers - police stations just don't have the capaity. Then next is to figure out food and water for such people.Police will not be helpful for at least first week because they will be protecting IDPS - or trying to rescue trapped people.

I can buy your story but Kiambaa massacre says different. Innocent women, children and old men really?

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: September 05, 2020, 04:18:55 PM »
Kiambaa - went south - I have heard 3 theories - my friend come from near the area - what he told me - is that Kiambaa kalenjin panicked - basically "every village" was suppose to evict their own "madoadoa" - some villages hesisted - like Kiambaa - and they were told - that warriors from other villages - would come and burn & evict everyone indiscriminately - so they mobilized - got petrol - and started burning their kikuyu neighbours properties and eventually the church sheltering as IDP. There is also the gas explosion theory - because kikuyus were in church - this happened lunch hour - when somone was cooking. There is also Sang - local althete hero - killed theory in Yamumbi- and Nandis became violent. In Kipsigis - killing of that Too mp - turn the PEV violent - but luckly most IDps had left. In kericho some idiot shot a petrol arrow head (i don't know how they put petrol on arrow) - and shot a tranformer - the fireworks they saw.

In our place - a dozen or more gusii were killed - after mishap. I was around the place - because we had rushed to try rescue the gusii who rented in my father place. When we got there - we found them evicted - all the doors yanked - and  we heard women had been told to go to police station - but generally police station were fully - and men were not admitted - they were told to walk home. War is nasty.  So while still around there - we heard that gusii men seeing it was late or fearing to walk in day time - had hidden in tea bush somewhere - and a mlevi walking home - had stumbled upon them - and they had killed him. So basically people were rushing there - later - coz it was just rumours - gusii men were attacked and many killed - around 20.

The lesson I learnt from 2007 - gov is just a facade. When war breakdown. Forget it. Police stations got overwhelmed on day 1 - there were handling more than 2,000 IDPs - two kids died the same day on that police station - and men IDPS - were not admitted. Hapo utajipanga.

Next PEV - schools should immediately be turned into IDPS centers - police stations just don't have the capaity. Then next is to figure out food and water for such people.Police will not be helpful for at least first week because they will be protecting IDPS - or trying to rescue trapped people.

After your long rumbling story the fact remains it was premeditated killing weak defenseless people. That's totally revolting anywhere in the world.
Anyway there is only 1 scenario for a 2022 PEV, Kalenjin will be totally alienated from rest of Kenya, this time you don't have luos, coasterians, kamba luhya to back you morally.
What will happen after will be devastating No. Kalenjin will ever come close to power again, but I guess like you say you don't have anything to lose :rolleyes: 

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: September 05, 2020, 04:24:43 PM »
Kalenjin were not interested in killing. Otherwise the figures would mirror Rwanda. That is a fact that I know.
Kalenjin are war machine - in 1992 - Kalenjin were fighting in all directions - luos, luhyas, gusii, kikuyus and name them.
Which was stupid - because election were a year away - I guess Moi had decided kenya to go south - luckly he won in 93.
Kalenjin will only fear the police or army bullets - not other tribes.
I think you really need to understand the kalenjin war infrastructure.
But Kalenjin diaspora of course will suffer - many kalenjin were killed in places like Subukia.
My own bro in 1992 escaped in Thika - Kalenjin were be yacked from matatu - and killed.
I knew a family whose cattle trader was killed by Luos in Sondu when war began.

I hope the next war when it will happen - we will all get lucky and know in advance so we can be safe.

Personally I'd escaped abroad to Uganda or Rwanda if possible.

After your long rumbling story the fact remains it was premeditated killing weak defenseless people. That's totally revolting anywhere in the world.
Anyway there is only 1 scenario for a 2022 PEV, Kalenjin will be totally alienated from rest of Kenya, this time you don't have luos, coasterians, kamba luhya to back you morally.
What will happen after will be devastating No. Kalenjin will ever come close to power again, but I guess like you say you don't have anything to lose :rolleyes: 

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: September 05, 2020, 04:27:37 PM »

What will happen after will be devastating No. Kalenjin will ever come close to power again
, but I guess like you say you don't have anything to lose :rolleyes: 
TRUE

Offline audacityofhope

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #12 on: September 05, 2020, 04:34:16 PM »
Now imagine a war where Kalenjin hero like WSR and everything else is at stake. I can tell you for free - it would be nearly impossible to find a kalenjin - would be allowed to stay "home". Matiangi and Uhuru better prepare to confront 6million people. It won't easy.

Those of us who were around in 2007 knows .... bla bla bla!
But Mutahi Ngunyi says you are only 1.4M and that INCLUDES women, where are you getting 6M from? You topped up four-fold when???? :D
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2020, 04:39:08 PM »
Kalenjin are 6.4M - I left 0.4M babies as of last year. When war start in Kalenjin - nearly everyone plays a role. The few like me - I had to hide severally - from being conscripted. At one point they were going door to door - we had to hide in tea plantation. I don't think you understand what a war cry in Kalenjin mean.  It basically mean - all those women - will go into war mode, prepare food and leave it on the road, for warriors, old wazee will do their role, everyone is expected to assist in some way. Those who cannot - are expected to remain silent. There are protocols for everything - including which side of the road to walk.

This has been documented in Waki, CID, NSIS, Police, here and elsewhere for free - and you still insist - and then you come crying ICC.

Whoever is formenting a war like Tobiko and Uhuru should be very CLEAR about the consequence.

Maasai understand war and don't give a damn - they are like Kalenjin - war-like or war is normal business life - but are Kenyan bantus ready for war.

Tobiko doesn't care - the Maasai - will protect themselves - but will 1M kikuyus saddled amongst kalenjin be able to do the same.

Uhuru has to be careful because Tobiko is creating a war - and the biggest victims - will not be Maasai - but Kikuyus, Gusiis, Luhyas and Luos.

Instead of firing such loosers who forment tribal clashes - he is rewarding them - to extend they call someone like Ruto - whose word the kalenjin will heed - names.

But Mutahi Ngunyi says you are only 1.4M and that INCLUDES women, where are you getting 6M from? You topped up four-fold when???? :D
?s=20

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: September 05, 2020, 05:13:53 PM »
Kalenjin are 6.4M - I left 0.4M babies as of last year. When war start in Kalenjin - nearly everyone plays a role. The few like me - I had to hide severally - from being conscripted. At one point they were going door to door - we had to hide in tea plantation. I don't think you understand what a war cry in Kalenjin mean.  It basically mean - all those women - will go into war mode, prepare food and leave it on the road, for warriors, old wazee will do their role, everyone is expected to assist in some way. Those who cannot - are expected to remain silent. There are protocols for everything - including which side of the road to walk.

This has been documented in Waki, CID, NSIS, Police, here and elsewhere for free - and you still insist - and then you come crying ICC.

Whoever is formenting a war like Tobiko and Uhuru should be very CLEAR about the consequence.

Maasai understand war and don't give a damn - they are like Kalenjin - war-like or war is normal business life - but are Kenyan bantus ready for war.

Tobiko doesn't care - the Maasai - will protect themselves - but will 1M kikuyus saddled amongst kalenjin be able to do the same.

Uhuru has to be careful because Tobiko is creating a war - and the biggest victims - will not be Maasai - but Kikuyus, Gusiis, Luhyas and Luos.

Instead of firing such loosers who forment tribal clashes - he is rewarding them - to extend they call someone like Ruto - whose word the kalenjin will heed - names.

?s=20

"Are Kenya Bantus ready for war" pundit you double as a clown, hell yes we are, the fact however is only kalenjin will go to war, Uhuru will just send police to deal. With you, even masaai are not on your side, where will this war be? Other kabilas will demolish you. You say you will run to Uganda where will you pass by luhya luos and other will block you, pundit kalenjin will be decimated properly trust me, best way is you buy shamba in embu there you will be very peaceful.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: September 05, 2020, 05:25:10 PM »
It's upto Uhuru. If he instigate war - I hope he is ready and prepared. The police better be prepared. It's not me you should be angry with. I am useless. The people who influence people are Rutos, Murkomen, Uhurus, Railas. Those have powerful mouths. If they tell people to fight - they will fight.Personally having seen that war - and knowing it could get far worse - I am not going to be around - first flight out of kenya I'd like to be out. I know what warriors are capable of. I know what police are capable. It won't be pretty.

"Are Kenya Bantus ready for war" pundit you double as a clown, hell yes we are, the fact however is only kalenjin will go to war, Uhuru will just send police to deal. With you, even masaai are not on your side, where will this war be? Other kabilas will demolish you. You say you will run to Uganda where will you pass by luhya luos and other will block you, pundit kalenjin will be decimated properly trust me, best way is you buy shamba in embu there you will be very peaceful.

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #16 on: September 05, 2020, 05:32:29 PM »
I know what warriors are capable of
That line should be your signature, you repeat it like 1000 times. What will happen is other kabilas will take your land and women as spoils, luos, kisii, luhya, masaai and other hoi polloi kabilas, after 2022.Pev Kalenjin will cease to exist as a tribe mark my words, only Mois tugen will survive.
Wish we bordered kalenjins would have been fun, I would love to see"warriors" in action, kweli you lucky you border timid kabilas with exception of masaai.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2020, 05:37:12 PM »
If we send one pokot warrior - he will find you on your way past Embu. Kama GSU/AP/KDF wanashidnwa sembuze wewe. The great thing Kalenjin leaders including have shun militarize that traditional war infrastructure - they know what damage it could do - like it has done to Pokot and sebei. Kalenjin are natural at peace in war.  Give Kalenjin 1000 guns and kenya is history.Pokot have urbanized Samburus and Turkanas.

That line should be your signature, you repeat it like 1000 times. What will happen is other kabilas will take your land and women as spoils, luos, kisii, luhya, masaai and other hoi polloi kabilas, after 2022.Pev Kalenjin will cease to exist as a tribe mark my words, only Mois tugen will survive.
Wish we bordered kalenjins would have been fun, I would love to see"warriors" in action, kweli you lucky you border timid kabilas with exception of masaai.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #18 on: September 05, 2020, 05:44:40 PM »
Mountain warrior - Can you go and attack GSU camp or hold police hostage

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
« Reply #19 on: September 05, 2020, 06:08:53 PM »
Mountain warrior - Can you go and attack GSU camp or hold police hostage
If you smart you will understand........... why government doesn't arm Merus. Pundit we border samburus, turkanas, somalis and borana...... Think deep..... We are constantly in war mode si hii yenu ya upuzi.