Author Topic: So there is a Kiambu constituency in Kiambu county...  (Read 2414 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
So there is a Kiambu constituency in Kiambu county...
« on: August 10, 2017, 06:51:33 PM »
The cyan (blue-green) portion.. where a lady has just won according to Citizen.. although IEBC portal claims a dude won.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
Re: So there is a Kiambu constituency in Kiambu county...
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2017, 06:54:43 PM »
Where citizen getting its info?

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2017, 07:23:25 PM »

The import is the Kiambu inside Kiambu - OK? Initially I even thought it was a typo on the TV screen - that perhaps it was Kikuyu constituency - but alas! Kiambu Constituency  :)
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: August 10, 2017, 07:24:59 PM »
I reckon this area covers Kiambu Town.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #4 on: August 10, 2017, 07:28:11 PM »

The import is the Kiambu inside Kiambu - OK? Initially I even thought it was a typo on the TV screen - that perhaps it was Kikuyu constituency - but alas! Kiambu Constituency  :)
No, I meant the info on the results for this consituency that differ from IEBC....maybe citizen made a mistake? Don't know. Was just wondering out loud given the current results conundrum. :) :)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: August 10, 2017, 07:28:45 PM »

Oh Citizen like all Kenyan media houses have installed a huge animation - that seem to feed from a database they can update - to present the results in lively graphics. Kanze Dena seems to really love it... as Jeff Koinange ogles her. Jeff is a perv - even though I love his rumbling voice.

Offline Kadame6

• Superstar
« Reply #6 on: August 10, 2017, 07:29:57 PM »

Oh Citizen like all Kenyan media houses have installed a huge animation - that seem to feed from the database - to present the results in lively graphics. Kanze Dena seems to really love it... as Jeff Koinange ogles her. Jeff is a perv - even though I love his rumbling voice.
He he he....I loathe Jeff's manner of talking. Never gotten used to it.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: August 10, 2017, 07:48:45 PM »

Oh Citizen like all Kenyan media houses have installed a huge animation - that seem to feed from the database - to present the results in lively graphics. Kanze Dena seems to really love it... as Jeff Koinange ogles her. Jeff is a perv - even though I love his rumbling voice.
cannot stand his antics
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: August 10, 2017, 07:52:24 PM »

cannot stand his antics

After he left CNN he became not so much a journalist as a freak show.  I think he does whatever gets him ratings.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: August 10, 2017, 08:00:05 PM »

cannot stand his antics

After he left CNN he became not so much a journalist as a freak show.  I think he does whatever gets him ratings.

Yeah Jeff is more a showman than the usual boring professional... Louis Otieno managed better to mix&match the two.

Offline Globalcitizen12

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #10 on: August 10, 2017, 08:04:23 PM »
Raila should conceed. It is the right thing to do at this point

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: August 10, 2017, 08:14:35 PM »
There is Kiambu county and Kiambu town Constituency more like Kisumu. It's a man who won the Constituency....Jude Njomo the guy who brought the interest capping bill.
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #12 on: August 10, 2017, 08:37:53 PM »
Globalvillager - what is happening in Kikuyu? -is my hunk Kimani Ichung'wa making it? Can't see anything on the portal.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: August 10, 2017, 08:46:16 PM »
Globalvillager - what is happening in Kikuyu? -is my hunk Kimani Ichung'wa making it? Can't see anything on the portal.

His sole opponent pulled out so he's in
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: August 10, 2017, 08:53:26 PM »

Ich is really eloquent. I think he's going places.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: August 10, 2017, 09:04:51 PM »

Ich is really eloquent. I think he's going places.
Ladies reckon he's handsome too.
I can't stand him; he's just an English-savy Duale....a good attack hound. But he has served Kikuyu well