Author Topic: Golden State Warriors likely to make history tonight!  (Read 8764 times)

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
Golden State Warriors likely to make history tonight!
« on: April 14, 2016, 05:47:17 AM »
The Warriors will attempt to set the regular-season wins record tonight (live on ESPN now) when they face the Memphis Grizzlies. Should they win, the Warriors will finish the season with 73 wins and nine losses, surpassing the 72-10 record set by the Chicago Bulls in the 1995-96 season. No other NBA team has won 70 or more regular-season games.

The splash brothers are still playing like broken NBA 2K characters so it's extremely likely this record is in the bag.

"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
Re: Golden State Warriors likely to make history tonight!
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2016, 04:43:18 PM »
The conference finals are heating up.  I still see the cavs coming out of the East; they are basically toying around with Toronto.  The west is tougher to say.  The Thunder up 2-1 is not a fluke.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Real P

• Mega superstar
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2016, 02:17:40 AM »
The conference finals are heating up.  I still see the cavs coming out of the East; they are basically toying around with Toronto.  The west is tougher to say.  The Thunder up 2-1 is not a fluke.

Termie, I honestly thought this series was over because OKC were the better team going into this but they choked at the end. Klay Thompson really showed up last night and got the Warriors back in the Western series. He was relentless. Cold-blooded. You could see that killer instinct.

The looks on OKC fans faces says it all

"Christianity is not a religion, but a personal relationship with Christ".

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2016, 03:20:47 PM »
Game 7 is all one could ask for.  This series might be more interesting than the final.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline GenaOi

Golden State Warriors likely to make history tonight
« Reply #4 on: April 18, 2017, 10:26:04 PM »
no one at espn picked warriors to win the series. now theyre up 3-1

wow 

steph curryhoward anyone?