Author Topic: Planting season. Ukulima is sweet  (Read 21845 times)

Offline .

• Mega superstar
Re: Planting season. Ukulima is sweet
« Reply #100 on: April 05, 2023, 07:12:26 AM »

There is something about a beautiful but simple farm house mashinani. :D
 Especially if you are self sufficient in everything (basic crops, eggs, fruits, solar, maji - rainwater).
The more you spend time there the more unappealing Nairofi looks.
Is there any better security?
Stocks can crash, Fiat money like the USD can become worthless as we are now seeing, jobs can be lost, banks can collapse with your moolah.
But it is extremely difficult for one not to survive comfortably in their own self sufficient shamba.
Maybe our ancestors were on to something ritru bit, ritru bit.
They may not have had an Ivy League education, but they always had food to eat and a place to stay.
Stress free at that.
And ate very organic food with no toxic pesticides like today
No wonder they lived to 90 minimum.
Add the tech we have these days; solar water heaters and systems, cellphones and telcoms that enable watching TV from the bush and talking to folks even across the globe.
Doesn't get berra than that

Ni hayo tu

Offline cookie1

« Reply #101 on: April 05, 2023, 04:59:52 PM »
If hamelican ndorra is becoming worthress, what ambout the kwiinyan shirringi?  :73:

There is something about a beautiful but simple farm house mashinani. :D
 Especially if you are self sufficient in everything (basic crops, eggs, fruits, solar, maji - rainwater).
The more you spend time there the more unappealing Nairofi looks.
Is there any better security?
Stocks can crash, Fiat money like the USD can become worthless as we are now seeing, jobs can be lost, banks can collapse with your moolah.
But it is extremely difficult for one not to survive comfortably in their own self sufficient shamba.
Maybe our ancestors were on to something ritru bit, ritru bit.
They may not have had an Ivy League education, but they always had food to eat and a place to stay.
Stress free at that.
And ate very organic food with no toxic pesticides like today
No wonder they lived to 90 minimum.
Add the tech we have these days; solar water heaters and systems, cellphones and telcoms that enable watching TV from the bush and talking to folks even across the globe.
Doesn't get berra than that

Ni hayo tu

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #102 on: April 05, 2023, 09:10:00 PM »

Petrodollar kwisha #GameChanger

As always, the smart ones will understand what all this means without burying their heads in the sand about some of these harsh new realities :D

Ni hayo tu

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #103 on: April 05, 2023, 10:22:00 PM »

All these, all these, all these I tells ya are not happening by accident  :D

Ni hayo tu

Offline cookie1

« Reply #104 on: April 05, 2023, 11:35:26 PM »
You telling us to dump the ndorra and move to what currency?

As always, the smart ones will understand what all this means without burying their heads in the sand about some of these harsh new realities :D

Ni hayo tu

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #105 on: April 06, 2023, 05:03:12 AM »
You telling us to dump the ndorra and move to what currency?

At his point, to anything BUT the dollar :roll:

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #106 on: April 06, 2023, 11:01:53 AM »

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #107 on: April 06, 2023, 01:00:28 PM »

"As California goes, so does the rest of the nation."

Not my quote but the producer of the videos' quote

Offline cookie1

« Reply #108 on: April 06, 2023, 02:48:12 PM »
Good ruck with your anti hamelica tirade. In the mighty US ndorra we trust

At his point, to anything BUT the dollar :roll:

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #109 on: April 06, 2023, 04:48:10 PM »
Pundito, did I not predict this (BRICS gold-backed currency) recently? :D

https://watcher.guru/news/chinas-yuan-will-likely-displace-u-s-dollar-as-the-number-one-currency-trump

Things are moving super fast sasa, hata Trump has got religion FAST without hyperbole, and remember he is a business guru unlike the financial illiterates (95% of those in TSA) who do not understand these matters :roll:

"Biggest Defeat in (the USA's) History"

Na bado.

Notice most of the US mainstream media outlets (CNN, Fox etc) are not touching this topic with a ten foot pole. The more asleep TSA'ers remain the better is their motto. Wape tu bread and circuses.

When I told folks around me in 2007/2008 to start packing their viragos and leave the country before the TSA crumbles to dust in the coming years they called me all sorts of names.
Some laughed hysterically until some farted when I told them I'm relocating back to Kwiinya.

Unfortunately for them, the future is now  :D

Isapite

As always,
Ni hayo tu

Offline cookie1

« Reply #110 on: April 06, 2023, 05:36:53 PM »
Oldie, without checking, how much awareness do you have ambout the china monetary poricy?

Do you you the name of their gafana? You know when Njerome Powell flaps his gums even to cough the whole world clenches their butts.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #111 on: April 06, 2023, 06:46:13 PM »
Oldie, without checking, how much awareness do you have ambout the china monetary poricy?

Do you you the name of their gafana? You know when Njerome Powell flaps his gums even to cough the whole world clenches their butts.

:roll:
Yup, but not any more :roll:

You can bury your head in the sand as much as you want but..

TSA is done. Kaput. Finito. Toast. Smashed. Sunk. Doomed.

You can take that to the bank but please don't cash it in TSA dollars :roll:

As always, Meezy says;

Ni hayo tu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #112 on: April 06, 2023, 06:47:13 PM »
It really depend on china now - because they control most of world trade - if they move fast to internationalize yuan.
But first they had accumulated 3 trillion dollars in uS treasury bonds.
When US started printing money in last global crisis - they took offence - and have been selling US treasury bond
So yes it really China to decide how fast to kill USD.

It is outside US control because China is the buyer and now major creditor in the world - it them to decide.

Pundito, did I not predict this (BRICS gold-backed currency) recently? :D

https://watcher.guru/news/chinas-yuan-will-likely-displace-u-s-dollar-as-the-number-one-currency-trump

Things are moving super fast sasa, hata Trump has got religion FAST without hyperbole, and remember he is a business guru unlike the financial illiterates (95% of those in TSA) who do not understand these matters :roll:

"Biggest Defeat in (the USA's) History"

Na bado.

Notice most of the US mainstream media outlets (CNN, Fox etc) are not touching this topic with a ten foot pole. The more asleep TSA'ers remain the better is their motto. Wape tu bread and circuses.

When I told folks around me in 2007/2008 to start packing their viragos and leave the country before the TSA crumbles to dust in the coming years they called me all sorts of names.
Some laughed hysterically until some farted when I told them I'm relocating back to Kwiinya.

Unfortunately for them, the future is now  :D

Isapite

As always,
Ni hayo tu

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #113 on: April 06, 2023, 06:54:58 PM »
It really depend on china now - because they control most of world trade - if they move fast to internationalize yuan.
When US started printing money in last global crisis - they took offence - and have been selling US treasury bond

It is outside US control because China is the buyer and now major creditor in the world - it them to decide.

Yup. Isitoshe, China has long been accumulating gold reserves (and so have many non-TSA countries) for the past decade especially.

https://moneyweek.com/investments/commodities/gold/603131/how-much-gold-does-china-own

And these are the KNOWN reserves. Given China's secretive nature, I wouldn't be surprised if their real reserves are twenty times the reported ones.

They knew this day (de-dollarization) was coming and are in fact the main architects of it. I have been to China (Shanghai) many years back and can tell folks for a fact that NYC is a tattered sewerhole compared to Shanghai in China today. The infra they have built there n China is crazy. The sparkling train/subway systems they had there were just amazing. Compare with NYC's 200 year old creaking, rat infested, furnace-in-the-summer subway! You cannot even compare the two. In fact our SGR is ten times better than the crumbling NYC train system :roll:  Isapite #ChinaIsTheFuture

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/nyregion/new-york-city-escalates-the-war-on-rats-once-again.html

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #114 on: April 06, 2023, 07:06:33 PM »
Yes I think we are going back to gold-backed fiat.
Chinese will assure the world that Yuan is safe by backing it up with gold reserves.
Besides as long as Chinese merchants are okay with Yuan - who cares - they will be major trader.
USD is in serious trouble - Chinese are sly and very brilliant.
Once they move for the kill - USD will have no defense.

India is also becoming a major player - definitely will replace British pound

Eventually it will be Yuan 40%; US 25%; Euro 20%. Rupee (5%) and slowly it will rebalance to match international trade and finance.

Wall street financial wizkids who create money from thin air will soon have to rush to DRC congo for gold minefields.

Yup. Isitoshe, China has long been accumulating gold reserves (and so have many non-TSA countries) for the past decade especially.

https://moneyweek.com/investments/commodities/gold/603131/how-much-gold-does-china-own

And these are the KNOWN reserves. Given China's secretive nature, I wouldn't be surprised if their real reserves are twenty times the reported ones.

They knew this day (de-dollarization) was coming and are in fact the main architects of it. I have been to China (Shanghai) many years back and can tell folks for a fact that NYC is a tattered sewerhole compared to Shanghai in China today. The infra they have built there n China is crazy. The sparkling train/subway systems they had there were just amazing. Compare with NYC's 200 year old creaking, rat infested, furnace-in-the-summer subway! You cannot even compare the two. In fact our SGR is ten times better than the crumbling NYC train system :roll:  Isapite #ChinaIsTheFuture

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/25/nyregion/new-york-city-escalates-the-war-on-rats-once-again.html

Offline cookie1

« Reply #115 on: April 06, 2023, 07:28:25 PM »
Now you are talking. There is nothing to mback the yuan, we don't know and there is zero transparency in china mbanking system.

Trading with yuan is ngoing to increase but no one in their sane mind is ngoing to store their wealth in yuan. If you don't berieve me, ask Njack Ma

Chinese will assure the world that Yuan is safe by backing it up with gold reserves.
Besides as long as Chinese merchants are okay with Yuan - who cares - they will be major trader.

Eventually it will be Yuan 40%; US 25%; Euro 20%. Rupee (5%) and slowly it will rebalance to match international trade and finance.

Wall street financial wizkids who create money from thin air will soon have to rush to DRC congo for gold minefields.

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #116 on: April 06, 2023, 08:22:01 PM »
Now you are talking. There is nothing to mback the yuan, we don't know and there is zero transparency in china mbanking system.

Trading with yuan is ngoing to increase but no one in their sane mind is ngoing to store their wealth in yuan. If you don't berieve me, ask Njack Ma

I have never met someone so stubborn in the face of glaring facts :roll:
Keep hope alive buddy :D!

Ni hayo tu

Offline .

• Mega superstar
« Reply #117 on: April 06, 2023, 08:25:21 PM »

Yezzir
TSA in fact has no gold at For Knox. Just conning the gullible Hamellikwan people that it is still there yet it vanished in the 60's and 70's  :D
https://seekingalpha.com/article/3237936-u-s-government-lost-7-fort-knox-gold-audit-reports
Ni hayo tuuuu

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #118 on: April 06, 2023, 08:25:34 PM »
But Ncookie wealth is mostly stored by lending to gov.
There is no safe where dollars is now kept.
Most of saving is the 30 trillion the US gov has borrowed in Treasury bonds - and all way to Kwinya gov.
Your pension fund invest in them.
Your life insurance put money there.
China gov will simply sell their own China bonds - and promise to pay you back with profit.
USD will not go down completely - it will just recalibrate from 60 percent now to kitu 40 percent or 30 percent
However for indebted US economy - and powerful US gov - that will be bad news.

China has been selling US Treasury bonds and buying gold instead
?s=20

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #119 on: April 06, 2023, 08:29:26 PM »
Chinese are very sly - it meriotracy where senior leaders have very high IQ.
And they have learnt their lesson - hide your strength - bide your time - pretend to be weak (ruto used that move against deep state - they never saw it coming)

Once US cannot print it way out of economic crisis - the 32 trillion debt will bring it tumbling down - it likely a civil war will erupt in US.

Invalid Tweet ID?s=20

?s=20

Yezzir
TSA in fact has no gold at For Knox. Just conning the gullible Hamellikwan people that it is still there yet it vanished in the 60's and 70's  :D
https://seekingalpha.com/article/3237936-u-s-government-lost-7-fort-knox-gold-audit-reports
Ni hayo tuuuu