Author Topic: Whats the Rivarly btwn Kjpsigis and Nandi ? same as Kikuyu Meru ?  (Read 1982 times)

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Whats the Rivarly btwn Kjpsigis and Nandi ? same as Kikuyu Meru ?
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2022, 09:20:57 PM »
Lost out ? So in Germany you were harbouring a dry spell. Been there and its one of the best places during summer. Really like the summer jams. The people are very friendly too.
Another thing that impressed me is that you have people employed ro look for jobless people and get them placements.
Didnt live in Kenya enough to sample All 47 tribes.The way you are talking its as if its an accomplishment.

And why do you think Im your Lil Bro ?

All what I can say is Kipsigis ladies are yummy and super delicious. Lil bro Noway have you ever tasted a Nandi you tell us?
But basically heard Kalenjin with a Mukabila boyfriend also keep a Kiptoiyot on the side.
Take it with a light touch Mzito  :D :D, don't be rigid...I was also out of Kenya for many years but boy when I landed first thing was catch up where had lost out but now have retired,but they say even an old cat loves milk.
In Njuri Ncheke constitution being an elder is not necessary a sign of age,for example as a member in the organization am automatically rated equivalent to wazee older than me,I have same authority when I wield the stick and sit. And when we say a seated elder can see further than dozens of youths/boys who are on top of trees it has all to do with wisdom and foresight.
In Germany I ate alot of white meat imagine all those years without eating red/dark meat, I was craving for it sana.
Germany was great ,I still visit maybe once in 3 years lastly was there 2017,next year might be back,when Mzito wins I can bring my friends we secure some good tenders in the government

Offline GeeMail

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Whats the Rivarly btwn Kjpsigis and Nandi ? same as Kikuyu Meru ?
« Reply #21 on: April 28, 2022, 09:08:52 PM »
https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/caleb-kositany-video-rattles-william-ruto-s-rift-valley-backyard-3794392

This thing not looking good for RV. I did not know reason behind this thread until I read story.
Celebratory violence: 2017 crime invented to justify killings to prevent Raila from becoming PORK. http://www.nipate.com/download/file.php?id=4244