Author Topic: Uhuru is not going anywhere - Jubilee will find some role for him  (Read 3202 times)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Uhuru is not going anywhere - Jubilee will find some role for him
« Reply #20 on: March 10, 2018, 12:45:42 AM »
Kichwa is right - Uhuru will depart as soon as a new prince emerges - the way Ruto did to the Mois. This is a Ruto scheme to stymie any Gema breakup. As soon as Ruto is in Uhuru will be toast. Power concede nothing [sic].
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
Re: Uhuru is not going anywhere - Jubilee will find some role for him
« Reply #21 on: March 10, 2018, 06:51:50 PM »
Despite bare evidence all over people keep underestimating Uhuru. Can't understand why?

On corruption everybody naively posed - si Jomo stole enough Kamwana won't need to steal but the proof of the pudding is in 500b estate today and more investments we can't smell!! Still on corruption everyone likes to say it is Ruto who got the hand in the cookie jar while Uhuru is drinking wapi??

On power everybody is like Uhuru cdoesn't want power he is being forced- yet the outbursts whenever his power is threatened are fiercer than a lion!! Guy even commends killer police for good job done!!

Meeting with Raila should close the debate that Uhuru doesn't know what is happening and what he wants for himself.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution