Author Topic: ALLEN GICHUHI WAIYAKI win LSK  (Read 839 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
ALLEN GICHUHI WAIYAKI win LSK
« on: February 22, 2018, 07:23:53 PM »
Look like Jubilee are laser-focused on judiciary -  this together with recent appointments to JSC and the appointment of judiciary insider- Justice Kariuki (Uhuru cousin) as AG - clearly indicate Uhuru is "revisiting" Magara Judiciary.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: ALLEN GICHUHI WAIYAKI win LSK
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2018, 12:05:48 AM »
Bad news for Kenyan democracy. I rather the bench bends nominally towards the opposition even if a few Migunas get away with incitement. The 1Trillion loss was a self-destructive move by Maraga and will justify alot of pushback.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Re: ALLEN GICHUHI WAIYAKI win LSK
« Reply #2 on: February 23, 2018, 01:10:26 PM »
I tend to agree. I think judiciary is the only impediment standing in way.Jubilee is slowly becoming KANU. And with corruption that rampant - this not good.
Bad news for Kenyan democracy. I rather the bench bends nominally towards the opposition even if a few Migunas get away with incitement. The 1Trillion loss was a self-destructive move by Maraga and will justify alot of pushback.