Author Topic: Kenyatta looking out to power Nation Media  (Read 1529 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Kenyatta looking out to power Nation Media
« on: February 24, 2018, 11:30:26 AM »
Seem as they offload Media Max to Ruto - they are keen on taking Aga Khan stable. Moi's own the standard group. That leaves Macharia with his Royal Media as the only other key player in the mainstream media.
https://biznakenya.com/kenyatta-family-to-buy-nmg/

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Kenyatta looking out to power Nation Media
« Reply #1 on: February 24, 2018, 12:28:55 PM »
Any word from the resistance, are they investing in any media, or waiting to cry Gema media  :(
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RVtitem

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2018, 01:05:59 PM »
Why is uhuru buying meat wrappers?

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 24, 2018, 03:12:09 PM »
Power concede nothing - by the time they wake - Jubilee will be as powerful as old KANU.
Any word from the resistance, are they investing in any media, or waiting to cry Gema media  :(

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: February 24, 2018, 03:12:38 PM »
The opposition does not need to own any media at this point to achieve its stated goals.  What I do not understand is what exactly are you cheering for-the ownership of Nation Media by the Kenyattaa's?

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: February 24, 2018, 03:25:02 PM »
Kanu was powerful like that because Jomo stayed in power for 15 years and  Moi stayed in power for 24 years. That's a combined power for 39 years.  Kanu was also very inclusive for the most part of that time. However, when Moi left power it disintegrated very quickly.  Jubilee does not have any of that and will not even survive Ouru. Keep on dreaming.

Power concede nothing - by the time they wake - Jubilee will be as powerful as old KANU.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2018, 05:49:32 PM »
I am questioning a contender's strategy to a chess move by the competition. I am anxious that the balance of state power may keel. The media, judiciary, civil society, foreign envoys - are key levers of state.

The opposition does not need to own any media at this point to achieve its stated goals.  What I do not understand is what exactly are you cheering for-the ownership of Nation Media by the Kenyattaa's?

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 24, 2018, 11:55:55 PM »
The Nation titled a long time ago to Ouru and it will not make any difference after Ouru buys it. It will be run with the same people anyway. It was not as if Aga Khan was running it.

I am questioning a contender's strategy to a chess move by the competition. I am anxious that the balance of state power may keel. The media, judiciary, civil society, foreign envoys - are key levers of state.

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 26, 2018, 12:16:53 AM »
Part of the reason for the dwindling revenues is playing partisanship. RVGEMA can't sustain the media house ultrathin margins
2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 26, 2018, 12:44:13 PM »
How would the hailed schemer get to buy deadwood that is Mediamax; while the seemingly uninterested Uhuru buy Nation?! All signs starting to point to an Uhuru as DP!! MPs gag, Parliamentary chokehold, JSC, LSK....
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 01:19:23 PM »
Definitely Uhuru and Kenyatta are not looking forward to retire. I think Tuju trial - Cabinet without porfolio - is what Uhuru is working on. Uhuru will be the grand ayetollah - Jubilee supreme leader - sitting in cabinet.
How would the hailed schemer get to buy deadwood that is Mediamax; while the seemingly uninterested Uhuru buy Nation?! All signs starting to point to an Uhuru as DP!! MPs gag, Parliamentary chokehold, JSC, LSK....

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 03:06:18 PM »
The worst mistake a sitting president can do is think he can influence politics of his successor. My advice to Uhuru is do a Kibaki. Dissapear from the limlight and do your thing. Uhuru has some well known hobbies which will keep him busy 24/7. The next president will not accomodate another self imposed president.

Definitely Uhuru and Kenyatta are not looking forward to retire. I think Tuju trial - Cabinet without porfolio - is what Uhuru is working on. Uhuru will be the grand ayetollah - Jubilee supreme leader - sitting in cabinet.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 04:50:09 PM »
Ati Ouru will be a Grand Ayatollah.  You live in your own little bubble. Its not going to be long before the little bubble goes poooff!

Offline Kadudu

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 04:56:16 PM »
He is also too lazy for that. Uhuru has to be pushed in order to do anything.

Ati Ouru will be a Grand Ayatollah.  You live in your own little bubble. Its not going to be long before the little bubble goes poooff