Author Topic: General Miguna Miguna lock n Load from Toronto  (Read 2119 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
General Miguna Miguna lock n Load from Toronto
« on: February 16, 2018, 07:52:20 PM »
964089121777078272[/tweet]][/url]

Offline veritas

• Enigma
Re: General Miguna Miguna lock n Load from Toronto
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2018, 09:51:17 AM »
lol! that's a good one! :)

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2018, 12:46:55 PM »
Wouldn't be easier for Miguna to just show us his application for his Kenyan citizenship according to the 2010 constitution instead of throwing tantrums?

Just a thought.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2018, 10:29:20 PM »
Where is your application for Kenyan citizenship?.  He already applied for his passport and his national ID and they were granted to him as everybody else and he does not have to do anything else different from any other natural born. The "application" requirement in the constitution for all natural born citizens must be the same. According to the 2010 constitution, all natural born's must be treated the same. The government misunderstands the "application" to mean something different than what every other than applying for national ID or/and passport. The government therefore created a form which other natural born citizens are not required to complete. Completing that form that the government has created is not consistent with the constitution and would make Miguna a naturalized or a registered citizen.  The court must get rid of this form so that natural born Kenyans are created the same. 

Wouldn't be easier for Miguna to just show us his application for his Kenyan citizenship according to the 2010 constitution instead of throwing tantrums?

Just a thought.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline 804063

« Reply #4 on: February 18, 2018, 09:39:00 AM »
Where is your application for Kenyan citizenship?.  He already applied for his passport and his national ID and they were granted to him as everybody else and he does not have to do anything else different from any other natural born. The "application" requirement in the constitution for all natural born citizens must be the same. According to the 2010 constitution, all natural born's must be treated the same. The government misunderstands the "application" to mean something different than what every other than applying for national ID or/and passport. The government therefore created a form which other natural born citizens are not required to complete. Completing that form that the government has created is not consistent with the constitution and would make Miguna a naturalized or a registered citizen.  The court must get rid of this form so that natural born Kenyans are created the same. 

Just a thought.

Kichwa.

Before the Wakora court "bans" the above mentioned form  Miguna remains "banned" from entering Kenya.

For your information the "Miguna battle" has been escalated and now the legal Teams which faced each other after the "8th August Presidential Petition" will face each other again on another battle royal -  Ngatia Vs Orengo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2018, 12:13:47 PM »

Kichwa.

Before the Wakora court "bans" the above mentioned form  Miguna remains "banned" from entering Kenya.

For your information the "Miguna battle" has been escalated and now the legal Teams which faced each other after the "8th August Presidential Petition" will face each other again on another battle royal -  Ngatia Vs Orengo :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Meaning this Miguna Deportation debacle is an excellent face-saving distraction for the NASA resistance.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: February 18, 2018, 02:24:09 PM »

Just a thought.

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #7 on: February 18, 2018, 02:29:29 PM »

Kichwa.

Meaning this Miguna Deportation debacle is an excellent face-saving distraction for the NASA resistance.

Exactly.

Notice how the "people's" president has kept a low profile?

Shame it had to come to this.

Miguna's deportation, as you mention, is more beneficial to NASA than to Jubilee.

Offline veritas

• Enigma
« Reply #8 on: February 24, 2018, 10:53:51 AM »

Just a thought.

He didn't go through the process. This concept may seem foreign to some but citizenships aren't all procedural. For instance, I got my Australian citizenship within 2 weeks of my parents expressing interest to a somewhat influential family friend in becoming Australian citizens. I was completely illegal for years before then. I didn't sit an exam or apply for another visa or citizenship. I found out years later a politician (friend of the family) had expedited everything. This sort of thing is common when it comes to citizenships. Who you know matters.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: February 24, 2018, 03:33:03 PM »
Miguna already applied for his Kenyan passport and an ID card. He was vetted, met the eligibility requirements and was issued with both documents.  He does not need to complete another form which other natural born Kenyans are not required to complete.

Just a thought.

He didn't go through the process. This concept may seem foreign to some but citizenships aren't all procedural. For instance, I got my Australian citizenship within 2 weeks of my parents expressing interest to a somewhat influential family friend in becoming Australian citizens. I was completely illegal for years before then. I didn't sit an exam or apply for another visa or citizenship. I found out years later a politician (friend of the family) had expedited everything. This sort of thing is common when it comes to citizenships. Who you know matters.
"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Dear Mami

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: February 26, 2018, 06:48:04 PM »
The court has suspended Matiangi's declaration that Miguna is not a citizen and ordered immigration to grant him his papers and facilitate his return. Same with the listing of NRM as an illegal outfit. Indeed, if MRC under the old Constitution was not illegal, hard to imagine how NRM under the new could be. https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/article/2001271221/immigration-ordered-to-issue-miguna-with-travel-documents-back-to-kenya

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: February 26, 2018, 09:46:03 PM »
Its important for people to attend NRM Kenya meetings equipped with their CV. We must start preparing government in waiting
to allow for smooth transfer of power.

967911100015575048[/tweet]][/url]

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: February 26, 2018, 10:29:56 PM »
968127683199512576[/tweet]][/url]

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: February 26, 2018, 10:37:20 PM »
Hehehe. Ujaluo itakua.
Its important for people to attend NRM Kenya meetings equipped with their CV. We must start preparing government in waiting
to allow for smooth transfer of power.

967911100015575048[/tweet]][/url]

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #14 on: February 27, 2018, 07:15:08 AM »
Is NASA still interested in Miguna's return? after his attacks on Ndii and Magaya. Can he even announce rallies especially the Lunga Lunga "return" rally?
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Empedocles

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 27, 2018, 11:55:42 AM »
Is NASA still interested in Miguna's return? after his attacks on Ndii and Magaya. Can he even announce rallies especially the Lunga Lunga "return" rally?

Probably not. I mean, who wants a loose cannon around them? In any case, with the impending implosion of NASA, I think they have more problems than erratic Miguna.

Looks like Miguna is first concentrating outside the country before he comes here end March for his heroes welcome.