Author Topic: King David Ndii, Norman Magaya, Miguna Miguna midwife 3rd Liberation  (Read 2772 times)

Offline patel

• Enigma
Public Intellectual King David Ndii, Straight shooter Norman Magaya and the uncompromised Miguna Miguna will midwife third and final liberation.

Offline patel

• Enigma
Re: King David Ndii, Norman Magaya, Miguna Miguna midwife 3rd Liberation
« Reply #1 on: January 26, 2018, 09:12:20 PM »
Real 2017 Elections results released

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2018, 09:38:18 PM »
Good Job NASA.  We need the swearing in then they can have their president and we can have ours. They can laugh all they want about our swearing in but sooner or later it will dawn on them that NASA is very serious and we will secede if we do not get major concessions to stop this presidential electoral heist every five years once and for all.

"I have done my job and I will not change anything dead or a live" Malonza

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
« Reply #3 on: January 26, 2018, 10:44:21 PM »
No comment

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: January 27, 2018, 03:36:45 AM »
Precisely.  I believe the end game is secession where the crackhead keeps his 30% and Raila moves on with his 70%.
Good Job NASA.  We need the swearing in then they can have their president and we can have ours. They can laugh all they want about our swearing in but sooner or later it will dawn on them that NASA is very serious and we will secede if we do not get major concessions to stop this presidential electoral heist every five years once and for all.

Offline patel

• Enigma

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 28, 2018, 01:56:01 AM »
The psychological secession has taken place, its only the physical secession that we have to grapple with.

Offline 804063

« Reply #7 on: January 28, 2018, 04:01:58 PM »
When are we getting the "Okoa Secession"  signatures for a Referendum which again will be conducted by Chiloba  with his IEBC as per "Raila" Katiba?

:) :) :) :) :)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #8 on: January 28, 2018, 06:39:12 PM »
When are we getting the "Okoa Secession"  signatures for a Referendum which again will be conducted by Chiloba  with his IEBC as per "Raila" Katiba?

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #9 on: January 28, 2018, 11:38:22 PM »
IEBC and the courts have been captured and rigged.  We are not going back to those institutions unless there is an agreement to reform them.  Historians will look back with the hindsight of 20/20 and conclude that the day a huge section of Kenyans refused to vote was when the revolution began. Kenyans lost their political innocence or virginity on that day and will never be again ruled by the likes of Ouruto again. Some people are talking about 2022 as if we are still in the old universe where scheduled elections are held and stolen.  2022 Kenya will be a very different country because on January 30th politics will take a very different turn of events most had not anticipated.  If the government moves to stop the swearing in, there will be blood shed that will define the future.  If the government allows the swearing in, it will be politically significant enough to define the political future of this country.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 29, 2018, 12:50:01 AM »
Manyora chimes in though his analysis is off the mark.....

Not a valid youtube URL[/youtube]

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #11 on: January 29, 2018, 12:58:07 AM »
The country is in the middle of a revolution and the collapse od Kenya economy will only exacerbate the situation. peoples voice is Gods voice

957285078106886144[/tweet]][/url]

IEBC and the courts have been captured and rigged.  We are not going back to those institutions unless there is an agreement to reform them.  Historians will look back with the hindsight of 20/20 and conclude that the day a huge section of Kenyans refused to vote was when the revolution began. Kenyans lost their political innocence or virginity on that day and will never be again ruled by the likes of Ouruto again. Some people are talking about 2022 as if we are still in the old universe where scheduled elections are held and stolen.  2022 Kenya will be a very different country because on January 30th politics will take a very different turn of events most had not anticipated.  If the government moves to stop the swearing in, there will be blood shed that will define the future.  If the government allows the swearing in, it will be politically significant enough to define the political future of this country.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #12 on: January 29, 2018, 09:43:54 AM »
All dreams are valid.

Offline Kichwa

• Enigma
« Reply #13 on: January 29, 2018, 03:44:35 PM »
Including yours that we will eventually accept ouruto and move on to 2022 where Ruto would again steal elections and the whole movie would be played over again. Dream on my friend.

All dreams are valid.

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #14 on: January 30, 2018, 08:40:18 PM »
958351459396939776[/tweet]][/url]

Offline patel

• Enigma
« Reply #15 on: February 19, 2018, 02:02:44 AM »
I still believe in big 3 getting God's children to the promised land. 

Offline 804063

« Reply #16 on: February 19, 2018, 02:22:56 PM »

Anybody  there who can  demonstrate what has changed in Kenia as a result of  January 30th Swearing in of "Ojinga Presidency"?

To me things remain the same  and 26th October 2017 remains the key date in Kenia  political calendar.