Author Topic: EACC Swings into Action  (Read 1153 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
EACC Swings into Action
« on: November 10, 2014, 12:38:26 PM »
Against a chief struggling to put porridge on his family's table.

It would appear that Wanjiku is paying EACC all that money to go after small fry. 

If you want them to look elsewhere.  You want to be corrupt on an industrial scale.

KSh. 20,000 is peanuts and will only get you in trouble.  If in doubt, ask Otieno Kajwang.
A senor chief was charged before an anti-corruption court in Nairobi with soliciting Sh20,000 bribe from a Somali woman to facilitate registration of her relatives as Kenyan citizens.

Mr Paul Kuria Ngugi, the Eastleigh North location chief, was charged with soliciting the bribe from Ms Rhoda Mohamud on October 10.

He allegedly asked for the bribe as a kick back for him to give her letters of introduction for her two cousins, Maulid Mohamed Noor and Najib Mohamed.

Prosecuting counsel Daniel Karuri said the accused received the bribe on October 14.

The Chief was freed on cash bail of Sh50,000 but the acting Chief Magistrate Ms Doreen Mulekiu ordered that his fingerprints be taken and processed before he is released.

The case will be heard on March 4, 2015.

The Chief was arrested in a sting operation by Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission officers targeting government officers believed to be facilitating registration of foreigners.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman