Author Topic: DPP Goes After Kanyari  (Read 3346 times)

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
DPP Goes After Kanyari
« on: November 06, 2014, 06:21:37 PM »

for obtaining money by false pretenses.  Are prophets and pastors no longer permitted to make scandalous amounts of money in Kenya? 
http://www.nation.co.ke/news/DPP-orders-police-to-investigate-preacher-Kanyari/-/1056/2513296/-/15lqw9xz/-/index.html
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline Georgesoros

• Enigma
Re: DPP Goes After Kanyari
« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2014, 06:44:08 PM »
Let the pastor do his work. These people know what they are paying for. Billions were stolen after Kibaki left and there has not been a public investigation.

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2014, 07:56:41 PM »
The Prophet Dr. has correctly pointed out that all pastors eat "seed"; so why not him?    Nobody has rushed to answer him.   

A more interesting aspect of the DPP's directive is that so far there does not appear to be any person who claims to have been defrauded.  After all, it seems to be mostly a bunch of actors making the various before-and-after claims.    Maybe the "investigation" will produce some people, but without complainants it's going to be tough to get the fellow.

I also wonder if the Prophet Dr. is that different from, say, those who peddle weight-losing "miracles" and use actors to tell fantastic tales.   

I don't know many details of junior's enterprise, but I think there are significant differences between his and the mother's; so the latter is not necessarily a good guide as to how this might end up.   With a good lawyer, which he should be able to afford, he can easily ensure that the DPP does not get much satisfaction ... beyond good PR, which could well be the point.   
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.

Offline Omollo

• Enigma
  • http://www.omollosview.com
    • Omollosview
« Reply #3 on: November 06, 2014, 08:30:59 PM »
This is why I am an advocate of the Courts applying Suo Moto powers to get to the bottom of these matters. I have not seen any reason why courts should not take up matters of public concern and act upon them. Why should the courts pretend they are blind, deaf and dumb when we know they are run by human beings?

The Supreme Court should have invited the Attorney General to shade light in the violation of a court order by Uhuru Kenyatta in the Heroin Ship Scandal. The High Court should have invited all those concerned to shade some light on the Karen Land Scandal, etc. There is nothing stopping them but their own excessive reliance on non existent "tradition".

The Prophet Dr. has correctly pointed out that all pastors eat "seed"; so why not him?    Nobody has rushed to answer him.   

A more interesting aspect of the DPP's directive is that so far there does not appear to be any person who claims to have been defrauded.  After all, it seems to be mostly a bunch of actors making the various before-and-after claims.    Maybe the "investigation" will produce some people, but without complainants it's going to be tough to get the fellow.

I also wonder if the Prophet Dr. is that different from, say, those who peddle weight-losing "miracles" and use actors to tell fantastic tales.   

I don't know many details of junior's enterprise, but I think there are significant differences between his and the mother's; so the latter is not necessarily a good guide as to how this might end up.   With a good lawyer, which he should be able to afford, he can easily ensure that the DPP does not get much satisfaction ... beyond good PR, which could well be the point.   
... [the ICC case] will be tried in Europe, where due procedure and expertise prevail.; ... Second-guessing Ocampo and fantasizing ..has obviously become a national pastime.- NattyDread

Offline vooke

• Enigma
« Reply #4 on: November 06, 2014, 10:44:21 PM »

Moon Ki,
Please revise your post. vooke has never taken seed out of nobody ( but my PayPal,Neteller are all set up )
Pious frauds are difficult to prove unless somebody comes forward. Kamari basic defense will be God heals and all he does is to pray. He will claim that it was the miracle seeker's lack of faith that did them in.

The most they can do is to pin him on technicalities such as filing returns, waste him with long court processes, withdraw his license that is if nothing distracts Kenia in the next few days....

2 Timothy 2:4  No man that warreth entangleth himself with the affairs of this life; that he may please him who hath chosen him to be a soldier.

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #5 on: November 07, 2014, 12:18:52 AM »

Moon Ki,
Please revise your post. vooke has never taken seed out of nobody ( but my PayPal,Neteller are all set up )
Pious frauds are difficult to prove unless somebody comes forward. Kamari basic defense will be God heals and all he does is to pray. He will claim that it was the miracle seeker's lack of faith that did them in.

The most they can do is to pin him on technicalities such as filing returns, waste him with long court processes, withdraw his license that is if nothing distracts Kenia in the next few days....

MOON Ki is right though.  That there is no one complaining.  If they were not cured, they are quietly taking their lumps.  For their lack of faith. 

God typically does not keep records of his transactions in any form that the DPP can use to assign accountability. 

A curious move by the DPP indeed.
"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman

Offline MOON Ki

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: November 10, 2014, 07:03:15 PM »
MOON Ki  is  Muli Otieno Otiende Njoroge arap Kiprotich
Your True Friend, Brother,  and  Compatriot.