Author Topic: Robina Is A Clown-How She got it all wrong in Msambweni-Never Take Her Seriously  (Read 3888 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Ruto lost 2010 but many people thought he 'won' by alone managing 31 percent - it helped him get 50-50 deal with Uhuru  in 2013- for he had proven himself. You can win the war by losing some battles. For example if you go deep into enemy territory and attack - and you obviously lose - but after costing the enemy heavily and even taking some territory - then you're winning the war. These are battles - in preparation for final assault on 22nd August 2022 - and that is when war will be over.

Ruto therefore won in Kibra...for Raila has not be so scared about Kibra...since 1990s.

As for Msawbweni - you never gave us peace - daily - and I told you the fight was btw Mvurya and Joho - and Mvurya would win - long before TIFA.

Noway's moniker is only 3 months old. Zero reputation. He is a journalist - a reporter after the fact with no spine nor brains to hold opinion.

And no they did not get Diani right either. They were equally fooled by the fake TIFA poll that had ODM leading 2:1. Pundit's spin was that hustler would win by losing. The rest is smoke - they claim to have won Embakasi South and Ugenya simply because ODM lost.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I agree - you won Kibra by losing. That a new concept  :D

In Msambweni - yes I was wrong and sadly surprised. Applying your new concept - Mvurya won because he is Digo tribal king. BBI vs hustler is basically tribe vs class... so can we say ODM won by losing? 8)

Ruto lost 2010 but many people thought he 'won' by alone managing 31 percent - it helped him get 50-50 deal with Uhuru  in 2013- for he had proven himself. You can win the war by losing some battles. For example if you go deep into enemy territory and attack - and you obviously lose - but after costing the enemy heavily and even taking some territory - then you're winning the war. These are battles - in preparation for final assault on 22nd August 2022 - and that is when war will be over.

Ruto therefore won in Kibra...for Raila has not be so scared about Kibra...since 1990s.

As for Msawbweni - you never gave us peace - daily - and I told you the fight was btw Mvurya and Joho - and Mvurya would win - long before TIFA.

Noway's moniker is only 3 months old. Zero reputation. He is a journalist - a reporter after the fact with no spine nor brains to hold opinion.

And no they did not get Diani right either. They were equally fooled by the fake TIFA poll that had ODM leading 2:1. Pundit's spin was that hustler would win by losing. The rest is smoke - they claim to have won Embakasi South and Ugenya simply because ODM lost.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
You are obtuse. Kibra and Msawbweni were ODM seats in ODM zones. Ruto was attacking them. When is ODM attacking Jubilee zones? They are now chickening out of Nairobi and Bungoma. Ruto is all over - and that is why he is guy to beat in 2022 - because he doesn't rest on his laurels - he has been going for ODM Zones (formerly KANU zones) - because he knows once he bring KANU of the yore - that gave Moi two wins in 90s - it would be impossible to beat him - with or without GEMA. Raila you know inherited that KANU alliance when Moi betrayed it by backing Uhuru.

You cannot lose what you did NOT have.

Ruto right now looks good alone. Raila and his groupies have no hope except if they all merged.

In Msambweni - yes I was wrong and sadly surprised. Applying your new concept - Mvurya won because he is Digo tribal king. BBI vs hustler is basically tribe vs class... so can we say ODM won by losing? 8)

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
i see those gigantic blinkers are still intact.

ODM raided Jubilee only months after the elections. Akin to a Nandi raid on kabila adui - they decapitated the defense and torched most houses. Not only are various elected leaders and party honchos betting on Raila, now the Jubilee Party Leader and PORK is saying his former annointed successor is from the wrong tribe :) You see yours are only small-time raids... few heads of cattle. Trojan 2 was wholesome slaughter.

Unless "attack" has a new meaning it more like 10-nil

You are obtuse. Kibra and Msawbweni were ODM seats in ODM zones. Ruto was attacking them. When is ODM attacking Jubilee zones? They are now chickening out of Nairobi and Bungoma. Ruto is all over - and that is why he is guy to beat in 2022 - because he doesn't rest on his laurels - he has been going for ODM Zones (formerly KANU zones) - because he knows once he bring KANU of the yore - that gave Moi two wins in 90s - it would be impossible to beat him - with or without GEMA. Raila you know inherited that KANU alliance when Moi betrayed it by backing Uhuru.

You cannot lose what you did NOT have.

Ruto right now looks good alone. Raila and his groupies have no hope except if they all merged.

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527