Author Topic: Watch and learn..pundit your tribe is doomed. Your fate lies in the hands rv god  (Read 2542 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
The gods of rv are tired pf your wretchedness. Time to move put your subtribes out their moserable existence

Anyway this is a good docukentary on rising lakes

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
the drunkard is back. Luto can't bother with those hopeless automatons already in his column.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Njamba - This is not seasonal? Every few years. There is no melting icecap in Bogoria - global warming doesn't apply upstream. I have always wondered if Mombasa could get submerged like Amsterdam.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Njamba - This is not seasonal? Every few years. There is no melting icecap in Bogoria - global warming doesn't apply upstream. I have always wondered if Mombasa could get submerged like Amsterdam.

According to the experts the rise has to do with Tectonic plates movement. That is is the most plausible explanation.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop

According to the experts the rise has to do with Tectonic plates movement. That is is the most plausible explanation.

Does this mean the levels are ever rising? Cause I only see these Lake Baringo or Bogoria news seasonally - whenever it pours torrents. And what causes the "receding" water levels in Lakes Nakuru, Naivasha and Magadi? I have seen that in the news about endangered flora and fauna particularly the adorable flamingoes.