Author Topic: Tifa cookie..Ruto 33..Raila 18..the rest 1%  (Read 2931 times)

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
Tifa cookie..Ruto 33..Raila 18..the rest 1%
« on: January 08, 2021, 07:42:47 PM »
I think Ruto should above 40% but it's okay its Tifa who get it so wrong.Kaloi lead the rest with 1% of national approval...let just say Ruto has 65% of the decided voters

Offline Njuri Ncheke

• Enigma
Re: Tifa cookie..Ruto 33..Raila 18..the rest 1%
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2021, 08:49:32 PM »
I think Ruto should above 40% but it's okay its Tifa who get it so wrong.Kaloi lead the rest with 1% of national approval...let just say Ruto has 65% of the decided voters
You are obsessed with these pollsters who are in only for the money. Real life Ruto is over and abover 60% but they want to give some room to baba to think he has a chance and buy them so buy 2022 it will be Ruto 44% baba 40%. I never support any pollster.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2021, 09:28:12 PM »
Link?? don't return us to .com hearsay.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2021, 09:34:40 PM »
If you mean this survey of Jubilee supporters... 1/3 of them don't support Ruto (12% out 33%). Not good for your boy.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-08-ruto-tosha-jubilee-supporters-tell-pollster/

I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2021, 09:50:26 PM »
You are obsessed with these pollsters who are in only for the money. Real life Ruto is over and abover 60% but they want to give some room to baba to think he has a chance and buy them so buy 2022 it will be Ruto 44% baba 40%. I never support any pollster.

https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2021-01-08-ruto-tosha-jubilee-supporters-tell-pollster/

Pundit is displaying a strange desperation. Very unbecoming of a dispassionate analyst. Not sure what's the problem as elections are 1yr+ away. In this survey which the openly biased journalist almost corrupts

Jubilee has 33% support. 21% suport Ruto. 12% do not. The fake journalist fails to note this is a whopping 1/3 loss of support for Ruto within Jubilee Party alone.

Now since Jubilee 2017 had 54% support - this has shrunk to 33%(almost half) - and further that Ruto has only a 2/3 fraction of this remnant.

ODM has 18%. Safely we can assume Raila has all of it unlike Ruto.

This means Ruto 21% vs 18% Raila.

Now of course this fake journalist does not even bother to tell us who some 5% of Kenyans support. Jubilee has 33% + ODM 18% + Wiper 1% + 1% others = 53%. The article says 42% of Kenyans are undecided on parties. 53 + 42 = 95%. Who do the remaining 5% support? Worse the article does not even provide a link to TIFA poll data. Bure kabisa.

In short Pundit spare your cheap lines for the gullible hustlers in UDA. Hapa ni Nipate. Donge? This is at best a con job but at face value is Ruto 21% vs 18% Raila. I doubt 42-47% of Kenyans have no party or Wiper has 1%. ANC has 0% :o

Lastly Star is a Ruto rag run by Denis Goebbels Itumbi. Tangatanga is just one big propaganda machine.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2021, 09:57:15 PM »
Me saw approval rating for Ruto,Raila,etc.Projection is bad thing

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #6 on: January 08, 2021, 09:57:52 PM »
rough moass Ruto can go as high as 65_70

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #7 on: January 08, 2021, 09:58:07 PM »
Me saw approval rating for Ruto,Raila,etc.Projection is bad thing

Link??

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #8 on: January 08, 2021, 09:59:18 PM »
rough moass Ruto can go as high as 65_70

MAGIC NUMBERS

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2021, 01:08:40 PM »
ukaidi wa Tangatanga kweli: real TIFA poll is Raila 30% vs 21% Ruto

Haha seems Nation printed the correct poll unlike that Itumbi automaton from Star. Like I said - Star is another filthy rag run by Denis Goebbels Itumbi along with his 000's of social media bots dedicated to praising William Ruto. No prizes to guess why a "wildly popular" man needs to corrupt the entire practice of journalism in Kenya to win.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/bbi-a-contest-between-uhuru-and-ruto-says-opinion-poll-3251230

Jubilee support has plummeted from 2017 54% to 33% 2020. Of this, Ruto has 21%, Uhuru 12%. Roughly Ruto has 2/3 of shrinking Jubilee. This is an acrimonious, adversarial split not preferred vs second choice.

It shows 21 per cent of Jubilee supporters prefer him as President in 2022 and that 12 per cent identify with the President and do not support the DP.

ODM support is at 18%

8) 8) Raila + Uhuru = 30% vs 21% Ruto man solo

Half of Kenyans are undecided :o :o

Lots of mumbo jumbo about BBI, when referendum should be done, multiple choice, etc. The most significant finding is BBI APATHY (not anger or rejection), which seems to be caused by LACK OF INFORMATION.

Pundit I know you are desperate but I don't hold it against you. This seems very unprofessional job unless the media are
misrepresenting it. Personally until TIFA redeem themselves by producing accurate polls in by elections I now view them at Star or Kahawatungu River Road level.

Offline RV Pundit

• Enigma
« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2021, 01:25:38 PM »
Lol; Very funny.
ukaidi wa Tangatanga kweli: real TIFA poll is Raila 30% vs 21% Ruto

Haha seems Nation printed the correct poll unlike that Itumbi automaton from Star. Like I said - Star is another filthy rag run by Denis Goebbels Itumbi along with his 000's of social media bots dedicated to praising William Ruto. No prizes to guess why a "wildly popular" man needs to corrupt the entire practice of journalism in Kenya to win.

https://nation.africa/kenya/news/politics/bbi-a-contest-between-uhuru-and-ruto-says-opinion-poll-3251230

Jubilee support has plummeted from 2017 54% to 33% 2020. Of this, Ruto has 21%, Uhuru 12%. Roughly Ruto has 2/3 of shrinking Jubilee. This is an acrimonious, adversarial split not preferred vs second choice.

It shows 21 per cent of Jubilee supporters prefer him as President in 2022 and that 12 per cent identify with the President and do not support the DP.

ODM support is at 18%

8) 8) Raila + Uhuru = 30% vs 21% Ruto man solo

Half of Kenyans are undecided :o :o

Lots of mumbo jumbo about BBI, when referendum should be done, multiple choice, etc. The most significant finding is BBI APATHY (not anger or rejection), which seems to be caused by LACK OF INFORMATION.

Pundit I know you are desperate but I don't hold it against you. This seems very unprofessional job unless the media are
misrepresenting it. Personally until TIFA redeem themselves by producing accurate polls in by elections I now view them at Star or Kahawatungu River Road level.