Author Topic: more than 42,532 African Americans dead from COVID  (Read 2772 times)

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
more than 42,532 African Americans dead from COVID
« on: December 15, 2020, 03:55:45 AM »
https://bethepowerofus.org/?rdt_cid=3114584505529264054&utm_campaign=AC_CRNA&utm_content=VIDV_GENA_POUC_EN_VIDEO30&utm_medium=paid_social&utm_source=reddit.com

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline KenyanPlato

• Enigma
Re: more than 42,532 African Americans dead from COVID
« Reply #3 on: December 15, 2020, 11:23:57 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-12-14-kenya-orders-24-million-doses-of-covid-19-vaccine/

What does kenya have to do with African Americans? You are an autist. Your obssession is raila and kenya. How the heck does someone living under the bridge in san fran working in a factory as a janitor spend their day obsessing about raila and yuoks? Are you this miserable? Put on some yellow foundation and get those lifted bras, may be then a man can move your way and keep you busy in the house so that you can forget the trauma of homa bay poverty. Wewe ni bure kabisa

I picture you as this skinny nilote girl that is so ashy you would think she lives in a coal plant that is behind an old drll computer typing away

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #4 on: December 15, 2020, 11:31:15 AM »
https://www.the-star.co.ke/news/2020-12-14-kenya-orders-24-million-doses-of-covid-19-vaccine/

What does kenya have to do with African Americans? You are an autist. Your obssession is raila and kenya. How the heck does someone living under the bridge in san fran working in a factory as a janitor spend their day obsessing about raila and yuoks? Are you this miserable? Put on some yellow foundation and get those lifted bras, may be then a man can move your way and keep you busy in the house so that you can forget the trauma of homa bay poverty. Wewe ni bure kabisa

I picture you as this skinny nilote girl that is so ashy you would think she lives in a coal plant that is behind an old drll computer typing away

Thanks bro.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
« Reply #5 on: December 15, 2020, 11:34:09 AM »
Njamba at 1k deaths a day here what's to celebrate? We work in white ninja suits - like astronauts.

Offline gout

• VIP
  • Enigma
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2020, 12:32:55 PM »
These are people who were on life support - popping pills like njugu.

This virus is not something that necessitated closure of the world. Man has been dying and will continue dying in millions.

It is maddening that we are still pretending we can stop a virus by stopping to live. Crazy.

Shitty governments have been exposed for the shit they are and al they can do is wait for virus to go away.
I underestimated the heartbreaks visited by hasla revolution

Offline Kim Jong-Un's Pajama Pants

• Enigma
  • An oryctolagus cuniculus is feeding on my couch
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2020, 04:52:02 PM »
These are people who were on life support - popping pills like njugu.

This virus is not something that necessitated closure of the world. Man has been dying and will continue dying in millions.

It is maddening that we are still pretending we can stop a virus by stopping to live. Crazy.

Shitty governments have been exposed for the shit they are and al they can do is wait for virus to go away.

Living should not be equated to recklessness.

"I freed a thousand slaves.  I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves."

Harriet Tubman