Author Topic: Raila Says Boga must win by 80 % to send a message to the opponents of BBI  (Read 2456 times)

Offline Nowayhaha

• VIP
  • Enigma
Robina you hear?

https://www.standardmedia.co.ke/politics/article/2001397127/will-handshake-work-for-or-against-boga

This by-election is a test to show whether or not we are ready for BBI. It is a litmus test to show us if BBI team will win or fail. If we fail here as ODM, it means BBI would have a problem,” said Raila.

Message to opponents

He said if ODM loses the seat, it would mean the Constitutional Amendment Bill 2020 would not sail through. Raila said Boga must win by 80 per cent to send a message to the opponents of BBI.

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raila Says Boga must win by 80 % to send a message to the opponents of BBI
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2020, 10:15:45 PM »
 :) that is politics - to make the imminent win a BBI win. Tifa says Boga 54% vs 29% Feswali - not bad in hustler- infested Mvurya bedroom.

http://www.tifaresearch.com/msambweni-by-election-2020-survey-report/
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527

Offline Nefertiti

• Enigma
  • Shoo Be Doo Be Doo Oop
Re: Raila Says Boga must win by 80 % to send a message to the opponents of BBI
« Reply #2 on: December 13, 2020, 10:17:47 PM »
Do you know Ruto groupies have filed more cases against BBI than Trump has against Biden... 14+ and counting. A 2:1 loss in Diani is a very bad start for Ruto.
I desire to go to hell and not to heaven. In the former place I shall enjoy the company of popes, kings, and princes, while in the latter are only beggars, monks, and apostles. ~ Niccolo Machiavelli on his deathbed, June 1527